It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
Nothing is going to happen on 11-6-10. Just like every other "predicted" apocalyptic event on ATS.

I have been avidly reading and silently monitoring the forums here and there is plenty of evidence to send the majority of you to the loony bin.

Everyone here is paranoid. Everyone is misled. You guys are spending your time chasing a dead goat.

Sure UFOs exist, yeah Bob Lazar worked on them and testified; great job Disclosure project. NOTHING HAPPENED.

You ATS commoners are drowning in your own thoughts.

Good Luck, and get out of the house once in a while.

I resemble that comment.

(gets up and goes out of the house to view the world again)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Explane this:

Spell Illuminati backwards and add a .com ....

www.itanimulli.com...

Thoughts?

Originally posted by SeelenJaeger

snardfarker.ning.com...

The owner of the domain which links to the NSA website sure sounds like he's part of the problem or at least part of a solution most freedom loving individuals want no part of. He claims no official affiliation with Darpa or the NSA but then again no affiliate would ever state this openly. Also, he somehow shifts suddenly from total ignorance of what the Illuminati are to a full fledged defense of a good part of the NWO Agenda including the Cointelpro debunking of their Population Reduction plans.

Date: Wed, Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm

"Mr. Thomas,"

"I looked through the material that you sent to me."

"First, on the topic of the New World Order I ask. What is the problem with a world government in which all people are equal, and able to prosper without artificial barriers. I was unable to find information supporting your claims about a slave class, and mass extermination. Missing from your argument is a rational reason why a conspiracy must exist. What are the goals of the parties involved? Why must it be secret? Why cant we set up a big network of cameras to actually find bigfoot? oh.. wait... what was the question..."

"As far as the topic of killer robots, I believe we will see a re-analysis of the role of robots. The use of deadly force to protect a robot will be seen as overkill... robots will be used for reconnaissance, and violence prevention including disarming armed fighters, and live capture of combatants. Robots are great at some things, and lousy at others, and nobody wants a runaway robocop situation so I imagine the predator model of remote control by trained operators will be expanded to include ground robots including the humanoid variety. Autonomous ground vehicles will be used almost exclusively to transport supplies."

John Fenley

Regardless of who or what this John Fenley may or may not be, there is a conclusion to be drawn:

It cannot be even remotely imagined that the NSA would have no advance knowledge of any False Flag event. They are therefore an agency which is at minimum complicit, and which could also possibly be directly involved.

Rogue factions are often accused, to dissuade those most informed that the whole of these organizations are not as corrupt as it might seem. Which is true? Are the NSA and the CIA truly patriotic pro American organizations? Or are they deeply infiltrated, surreptitiously anti-American neo-nazi Iluminati stooges with overblown black ops budgets and a permit to kill anyone anywhere, even in massive numbers, without any risk of accountability? Figure it out.

GS
edit on 6-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of the necessity to point the finger at who might be behind a False Flag attack on the USA.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
its the six here in washington... here we go lets see what happens... do i think something will... well no but i still feel a little giddy

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

this will be in the hoax forum tomorrow

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by knowonder

this will be in the hoax forum tomorrow

Ah yes...but he who dies with the most flags wins!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
OK where is it? Where is it? WHERE IS IT??????

WHERE is the cataclysmic event that will happen today????????

I'm waiting................................................................................

Oh, that's right, it was all BULL____!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think that if a thread gets moved to the hoax forum, all flags get revoked.

Fair?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Fair?

Amen to that. Do you REALISE how many flags would be revoked each month???

A lot!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I'm sorry, I have to disagree. And, how exactly would you propose to resolve the issue even if your perspective were valid? Censor everything on ATS? Censor all forums?

There are things which are much more harmful for young people than anything in this thread, like violent, depraved video games. IN FACT, WATCHING TV - and receiving all that government disinfo and propaganda is MUCH more harmful to children's minds and psyches.

ATS is a forum for adults. Parents who don't want their children to read what is said on here can monitor and censor their children's internet use.

On here there are people who are genuinely, sincerely concerned about what is going on. That ranks high on my list of helpful things for adoleslcents to learn about. But perhaps you think watching Jack Bauer in 24 is better for them. You are entitled to your opinion, and I remain unconvinced of your argument.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Fair?

Yeah! And the flaggers aught to be flogged, right? After that, they should be quartered, sliced & diced, and their remains to be seperated and to be brought to the far corners of the world, so that no one, EVER, should remember the shame they brought upon the noble ATS community, with their outrageous conspiracy theories.

And if you do not agree to this, you are against us!

edit on 6-11-2010 by 2Faced because: impress the hell out of me by talking to me in MY native language

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
People need to think outside of the box a little more, stop watching the hand that the magician is waving around, and watch the one he does NOT want you to watch.

There has been a lot of talk of nasty events taking place soon. I don't doubt it is a possibility. It seems as though many separate lines of thought are converging early this month.

As far as Obama taking his family out of harms way, I can see that happening if he had fore-knowledge of some event.

People are asking "Where is Biden?", "Where is Clinton?".

But look past that. Both Obama's have family they care about.

WHERE ARE THEY?

edit on 6-11-2010 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

Excellent point, but I don't know how it would be possible to find out? Where might MO's parents be, for example?
edit on 6-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I just watched this full episode of the Simpsons, and I've read this entire thread. And not once have I seen anyone notice what I'm about to point out.

The day the "nuke" goes off in the Simpsons, at the Union Station, notice the Calendar in the background?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd9c21d3974.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by wcitizen

Look at his right hand in this pic. Isn't that the satanic hand sign?

Also, does the 'Y' on the t-shirt have any significance? Inverted 'ban the bomb/peace' symbol? Left hand index finger points to the 'Y' sign

Also, an 'M' above right ear. Maryland?

That does look like the Satanic hand sign. Your interpretation is probably better than this alternative one, but maybe his index finger is pointing at a box of cereals. There was a recent 'scare' about possibly tainted or poisoned cereals - could there be a relation there? The M does look like it was intentionally placed there. With the current "training exercise" in Maryland such as was also used for 9/11, 7/7 and Haiti, we can justly wonder.

GS

Ehm... The M stands for Matt , and his ears are supposed to be shaped like a G... Which is Matt Groening
edit on 6-11-2010 by Fretz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I'm down with that.

Hang the lot of em!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just some news from the Netherlands here, might give you something extra to think about.
A big transport of nuclear waste (123,000kg = 270,000 pounds+) is taking place at the moment from Germany to France.
16,500(!) police officers are taking care of the guarding process. Probably hasn't got anything to do with your discussion, but you can sort that out for yourselves.

Here's the link to the news message. (DUTCH)

Google translated version

edit on 6-11-2010 by TheDutchGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thanks HH for all that extra information. Yes, it seemed like a well researched very valid article which needs to be gven serious consideraiton..

I am convinced they are planning a nuke fake terrorist attack - at some point, somewhere, if not today.

I've also been reading news that Homeland Security has been distributing emergency supplies to facilities across the country.
www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wait...huh ?? 426 flags over a Simpsons episode ??

WOW Signals...no wonder your avatar is smiling like there's no tomorrow...(pun intented)

I did enjoy the video as being entertaining. Made me smile at the million possibilities that anyone can connect whatever dots with whatever comes in hand. Amazing.

Today will be like any other day, this month like any other month...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by elusive52

John O´Niell died on 9/11.

I suggest you watch the video WHO KILLED JOHN O¨NIELL, its excellent.
The Guy was the worlds leading expert on OSAMA BIN LADEN, bur resigned after years of tracking him because his investigation was blocked at every turn by his superiors.

He was later offered a new job, as head of security fot the WTC, and his first day was on 9/11.

The worlds leading expert on Bin Laden dies on 9/11 in the WTC??

Holy Shizer. Maybe they wanted the one man who knew the most of Bin Laden out of the way because if he survived he could have told the press his credentials and how Bin Laden was not behind the attack. Think about it, the one man who would have been hunting Bin Laden and had the most probability of knowing about his upcoming plans (in order to track him) and he resigns and then takes a suicide job?

They wanted him dead because he would have told the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Regarding the proper timezone for this event, since The Simpsons is an American TV show, I would imagine that 11/6 is referring to the date as it occurs in North America.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

St. Louis does have a famed Union Station.

And Springfield, IL is our CAPITOL.

Just sayin'.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fretz

edit on 11/6/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join