It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Thanks. Thats more like it. Why not go back to the source with a compendium of specific questions/challenged assumptions and see what he says? If he's genuine he will respond.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A comment on the style of publications here on ATS:

When people see a title like "Physics of Anti-Gravity explained in detail", they would probably expect one of the following:

a) a short mathematical derivation illustrating the crux of the idea
b) a link to a more deep theoretical paper

Instead, what we get is bunch of pseudo-scientific crap laid down to chillout music (yeah, that really helps) which for the most part has nothing to do with anti-gravity.

One can edit a whole bunch of videos and put them up on Youtube -- it's cheap and easy these days. That doesn't make up for missing substance.

And oh yeah, that "cold-fusion" experiment in the beginning. It's quite practical to detect the flux of extra neutrons that are produced in the fusion reaction. Somehow, the dude running the experiment chose to not do it. I'm not even wondering why.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Misleading thread titles are prevalent on ATS. Thats a topic for another thread in itself e.g. "Exclamation marks and periods fulfil the same function in ATS thread titles as plumage does for Peacocks ....Discuss!!"

The presentation style is not for everyone. However, the video was a fun view and an introduction to the papers underpinning it. Franks papers are available on seedpeer. Since they are public domain perhaps they could they be loaded to ATS and linked from the OP directly.

If the videos did not exist this thread discussion would probably not be occurring, so you could say they fulfilled their purpose.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

LOL!!! The dude on youtube must have been speaking of your brother when he made part 13...

It is explaining WHY he uses the plate capacitor equation. But he's not done explaining it yet... I don't quite understand why he uses the area yet, but he says that a photon is 3d like a water wave and gets collapsed by the state of transition.. This seems backed up by the 2 slit experiment, but I'm not sure where he's goin with it yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Frank's papers are NOT public domain. Why do you assume that?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
A comment on the style of publications here on ATS:

When people see a title like "Physics of Anti-Gravity explained in detail", they would probably expect one of the following:

a) a short mathematical derivation illustrating the crux of the idea
b) a link to a more deep theoretical paper

Are you serious? You are critizing him for teaching TOO much information???

You people are never happy. If it wasn't detailed enough you would criticize.. If it's too detailed, its too much time...

I for one am glad he explained everything from basic principles.. or else i wouldnt understand it at all!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
To say that the formulas are being used incorrectly just means that they are not CURRENTLY being used in such a fashion. However, since we do not have cold fusion right now, I would say that we aren't applying these formulas in the same manner, no. That's what makes this theory different. You can't get different results from the same old applications, that's typically labeled insanity.

Also, how should the symbols be interpreted? Someone who excels at physics would do well to enter here and explain exactly WHY this will not work...

Basically, can someone just explain why these formulas are not being applied correctly?
edit on 2-11-2010 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

Because in physics, the mathematics is used to explain, in addition to your words, what physical ideas you have. If the physical ideas make no sense in words, then they make no sense in formulae.

As previously described it is transmuting some number of something in one physical situation and substituting it for another with the same units in a different situation that makes no sense.

It's like taking the velocity of a baseball on a home-run and setting that to the escape velocity of the earth and coming to the conclusion that Tiger Woods can hit a golf ball to the moon.

Finally, anything that assumes any given "size of an atom" cannot be used to """derive""" Planck's constant, because the size of an atom depends on Planck's constant! Classically of course the electron would be attracted to the positively charged nucleus and they'd all compact one on another (density of a neutron star), but electrons don't, because of quantum mechanics. And central inside QM is Planck's constant which makes the commutation relations of matrix mechanics nonzero and thus giving all the QM effects, including the fact that atoms are the size that they are.

edit on 2-11-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Deliberately placed on a torrent site for anybody in the world to download. The papers aren't marked as proprietary, copyrighted or protectively marked in any way.

Apologies if I'm in error, what are the limits of distribution and use?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

]Originally posted by mbkennel
As previously described it is transmuting some number of something in one physical situation and substituting it for another with the same units in a different situation that makes no sense

Please watch the video that FalselyFlag posted some posts earlier.

Just to summarize, these were 2 possible valid arguments against raised by RedBird, which MBKennel confirmed and based his opinion on:

C = e0ƛ^2 / (ƛ/2 : Redbird: . He's using wavelength as a substitution for distance and area?
C = 2e0Vt / ƒ : Redbird: How can capacitance be expressed as a function of frequency at the moment of quantum transmission? Capacitance has nothing to do with the wavelength or frequency of photons.

Part 13 is exactly explaining those 2 questions. I guess you'll need new arguments.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sjakie

Yup, nice video. Honestly, we can't really prove this guy is a fraud until EVERYTHING has been explained. Obviously, this series could go on for quite some time, but no matter how long it lasts, we will never be able to completely debunk Frank, simply because we don't know the complete theory behind his math.

Although I do suggest all "debunkers" to go on seedpeer.com and get that torrent with all his theories and stuff in it. That way you may grasp the concept a lot better before "debunking".

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Dude, if you find a torrent file of a boot-legged movie online, and it doesnt have a copyright notice, does that magically mean that there is no copyright and you're free to do whatever with it?

C'mon. Use your noggin.

And all of those papers in that torrent except the NEWEST one have been published by journals.. that means the journals own the copyrights.

But im sure you can use them for non-profit purposes.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

his latest video nomber 14 will be out sopn and it will explain the famous double slit experiment! ;ets here it for settle the truth! he the man!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i dont think the estimates are correct about the temp outside our solar system

It's highly astonishing that they admitted it at all. Let's see, a thin "cloud" of H and He at about 6000K (sort of a sparsely populated partially ionized plasma with a temperature near that at the surface of the sun) and a mysterious magnetic field. Wait; wait, there's more! Moving ions, and their buddies, moving electrons, in a low density plasma undergo neutralizing collisions only rarely, especially if magnetically field aligned, and their relative motions eventually set up currents with their constant companion, magnetic fields. But zounds, that means that this huge cloud must be a giant current or current sheet or perhaps a current filament when its radius is estimated. Danger, danger, Will Robinson! 41% probability of stellar electrocution and death of stellar system!

linky
www.thunderbolts.info...

more from nasa

science.nasa.gov...

it seams the helio sphere is holding back a 6000 deg hot plasma gas that is unusually magnetically charged

space is patchy with hot super nova exaust out side our local solar system

xploder

You can travel into a multimillion degree field of hydrogen gas in the middle of deep space and find no noticeable difference. The atoms are sparse, and unable to really do much to something as dense as what we know as "matter".

Eventually it would stabilize, but thermodynamics work in our favor.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienography

his latest video nomber 14 will be out sopn and it will explain the famous double slit experiment! ;ets here it for settle the truth! he the man!

HAHA thats funny.. I asked him if he posted on ATS and he was using a bunch of profanities, saying that some zionist moderator didn't like him criticizing Israel's attrocities and banned him.

Seattle4truth told me to copy and paste this message on to everyone on ATS: "HOW YA LIKE ME NOW??!!!"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Since you have claimed in the past to be educated in Physics...

Would it not be more constructive to show WHY these ideas won't work? Just because you and others in your field say "it ain't so" really means very little. I could probably fill 20 pages of thread with examples where main stream scientists have said "It ain't so, your wacko" only to be proven wrong... At which point these same august peers will say "Well, we always knew that"

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Sir Arthur C Clarke

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
Frank's papers are NOT public domain. Why do you assume that?

LETTER FROM FRANK ZNIDARSIC

By Frank Znidarsic

I have decided to go public with my work and my claims this time. I am doing this for two reasons. (1) I now have a patent on file (filed Oct 19,1997) for the process and (2) The results to date have been less than expected. I could use some feedback....

[[snipped]]

Is anyone else trying this? Anything in print about cold fusion, superconductivity, or vibration? If you run into any material related to these things please forward it to me. Is there any theory or any calculations on the subject. Has anyone else done this? Am I the first to file?

padrak.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."

science.nasa.gov...

it looks like the gas cloud is robust and compressed into pockets
we are currently plowing our way throught this hot cloud of H and He that is resisting compression and is quite hot

as far as i can tell there is a 5 mgauss magnetic field holding the hot gas into something called the local fluff

this gas cloud could be a fuel source though

xploder

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Seems Video #2 and #13 are not working

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Look on his channel page, they are back up with a different URL... he musta made a minor change or something.. i cant tell the difference

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Didn't see it posted so, this is part 14. Just came out yesterday. Man, this dude is crankin em out!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join