It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Which equals Plank's constant to within significant digits.

So, he's not lying - he does derive plank's constant. But as to whether or not that means anything, or has any relevance, I really have no idea.

I strongly suspect that the initial constant (1.094 x 10^6 m/s) is what is needed to make Planck's constant come out of the other end of the 'equation'.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I love this topic and this video series sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, I have some other pressing business to take of right now, so I'll have to view them later.

Thanks "FalselyFlagged" for sharing your find, S&F
Flatfish
edit on 23-2-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Any news yet on the current status of Znidarsic's work?

Or is it gonna die a quiet death?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinibaldi
Any news yet on the current status of Znidarsic's work?

Or is it gonna die a quiet death?

Well, seeing as it is quack science and not based on any sort of accepted physical reasoning, experimentation, or historical evidence, I would say that yes, it is dying a deserved, quiet death. Hopefully.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
How many of the people in this thread even understand what Planck's constant is? Who could tell me what dimensionality it has? How it enters our theories? How it was discovered historically?

I could sit around all day playing at auto mechanic on an online forum, but that wouldn't make me any better at repairing my car. Especially if I pulled all of my auto mechanic theories out of my ass.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have a hypthesis about anti-grav or the hyperdrivce' it works by mixing heat dissipation with electrically charged metal aprticles and sandwiches them together to bond in space forcing an object levitate. in my case it was a floating piece of ash.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriminalTarget
I have a hypthesis about anti-grav or the hyperdrivce' it works by mixing heat dissipation with electrically charged metal aprticles and sandwiches them together to bond in space forcing an object levitate. in my case it was a floating piece of ash.

Heat dissipation and metal conductivity are all already well-understood phenomena. Could you explain why people who spend their entire lives studying these phenomena haven't witnessed levitation?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
Heat dissipation and metal conductivity are all already well-understood phenomena. Could you explain why people who spend their entire lives studying these phenomena haven't witnessed levitation?

Large Superconductor levitating

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought the videos were rather sensationalized, and the creator's misunderstanding of mathematical conceptions and their functions was what lead to things like declaring x as gravity nullifying, etc., when infact, it's not, it's simply a restatement of symmetry operations. Things like 'dark matter' are mathematical objects we fit into the equation so that we can analyze the variable's effects, hoping to characterize it further.

I was also disappointed that the first equation appeared nearly twenty minutes into the collective series.

Interesting information nonetheless though.

Originally posted by wirehead
How many of the people in this thread even understand what Planck's constant is? Who could tell me what dimensionality it has? How it enters our theories? How it was discovered historically?

Planck's constant isn't a thing, it's a theoretical marker for telling us where classical physics breaks down.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Meissner effect is well-understood as magnetic pinning in superconductors. So are we talking about superconductors and their already-understood behavior, or something else entirely?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Indeed, zorgon's post is largely irrelevant (since there is no new physics involved). I've done this (with a smaller piece of superconductor) back in 80s.

But in general, levitation can be achieved with pieces of common conductors (due to eddy currents). In our lab, there was a large aluminum platform that went airborn, which was scary.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhasystem

Hey so I am new here. But I guess the videos are gone now? It keeps saying there is an error each time I click on the videos. I tried them all.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I cannot watch it and I am signed in. Youtube says it is a private video.
Does anyone have an alternate link??

edit on 30-9-2016 by elwhit24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FalselyFlagged

By the way, the video list is private. How can I watch it?

edit on 3-9-2017 by JoseCosta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I suspect the secrets of anti-gravity are in the field of electrostatics. After all that is one, if not the only way we observe this phenomenon in nature.
edit on 2-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Could you explain what you mean exactly by the only way we observe gravity in nature is through electrostatics?

I tell you this because you can have wonderful universes with gravity, and no electrostatics at all, as per Einstein's equations.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

It's above top secret sorry... if I told you then they'd have to ahh lol.

You may want to re-read that part which you misquoted me in italics there.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

I tell you this because you can have wonderful universes with gravity, and no electrostatics at all, as per Einstein's equations.

That's quite a bold statement as the universe wouldn't exist without electromagnetism. Electrostatics are a product of the universe existing.

I'd love to see your equations as this is the bulk of the unified field theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

it's units of angular momentum, and discovered historically by Planck in black body spectrum (where a continuous expansion into EM modes per maxwell gave an incorrect answer and a discrete lattice in units of h*f gave a correct answer.) and Einstein in explaining the photoelectric effect: E (photon) = h * f.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join