It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Jeeze. I really can't believe this. I subscribe to a guy on youtube and he produced the most incredible series I've ever seen regarding physics. Not only does it completely detail the processes behind anti-gravity, and how it doesn't break ANY laws of physics, but it also details the physics behind cold fusion also, and the history and conspiracy behind successful antigravity experiments and cold fusion. A lot of the theory is even based on experimental verifications done by NASA and ESA regarding gravitomagnetism.

And the craziest thing about it is it actually has MATH to back up the series. The language of the universe is math, and math doesn't lie! The things Znidarsic solves with high school algebra is insane, all without using Planck's constant. He derives the orbital radii of a hydrogen atom, the compton frequency of the electron, the energy of a photon, the probability of random transitin, all without using Planck's constant. Current physics says that's impossible!

And the series isn't even done yet. I never felt I was watching history in the making like this, literally. The maker of the series is still working on more math videos... But it is all based on the work for Frank Znidarsic. I've read his newest published paper and saw all the things that his math can solve for, simply by knowing the speed of quantum transition. It's nuts.

But even the only video that covers math so far is incredible.. (its part 12 BTW) . IT DERIVES PLANCK'S CONSTANT from a classical framework!!!! Modern physics says its impossible. It's proof that this theory is correct! No other theories I have ever heard have had math to back them up like this. And for those into math, video #11 gives the info on the torrent file to DL Znidarsic's work.

There are 12 parts right now, but I think he is still adding more every couple of days. Seriously this video series blew my damn mind. The best 3 hours of my life I ever spent. I can't even believe somebody is doing this for free. Plus the dude is actually funny... hell, i even like the music!! it makes it more interesting having nice beats in the background...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

edit on 31-10-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 2 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: correct links for parts 1, 11 & 12 per author request

edit on Thu Nov 4 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: correct links for parts 2, 12 & add 13-14 per thread author request

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm completely fascinated by this, and I don't even understand 90% of it!

I like the sexy + fugly charges however.. lmao

Great vids!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I dont normally sit through these kind of you tube vids but that was interesting. Got me muttering 'surely thats not right' and looking for other sources...Not bad going for a sunday afternoon.

Consider it starred and flagged :-)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm... I figured this being ATS and all, more people might be interested in how anti-gravity and new energies work....

Considering that this also solves most of the paradoxes of the quantum world, including particle / wave duality, i think its pretty important.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

just wish i'd have found this earlier before i wasted money down blockbuster!!

thanks for the vids!!

has anyone put a list of components together to build an antigravity device for a car?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Great thread FalselyFlagged. Thanks for sharing your discovery of this mans great achievements and discoveries.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

just wish i'd have found this earlier before i wasted money down blockbuster!!

thanks for the vids!!

has anyone put a list of components together to build an antigravity device for a car?

Oh that's easy... You just have to workout who's tampering with the production of a pure enough palladium to stop borking the design..

The rest is a cinch!!

Something avout a lambda and a something else, too easy.. Oo

I really wish I did understand what the snap the guy was going on about half the time... oh well, homebrewing is easier and I don't need algebra in order to levitate with that!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow. I actually listened to all of these. I especially like how he mathematically defined planks constant and related that to einsteins equation.

So what he is basically saying is that if a lightwave is introduced to matter that is at a certain vibrational state (ie helium 4 supercooled) at a frequency of 1.094 megahertz per meter the material would levitate?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I figured this being ATS and all, more people might be interested in how anti-gravity and new energies work....

Some of us here are pretty serious about such topics. Once bitten, twice shy, though, has been a problem. I am not saying that about your finds, because they ARE intriguing, and glad I found them. I'm cynical, and not prone to gulliblity....another way to say "skeptical". But, the presentation (by the YouTuber) is nicely done, and it will be interesting to see how this information develops, in months and years ahead.

I am only on Part 3, as I write...so, hope I didn't jump the gun with guarded enthusiasm.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You're completely right to be skeptical, and you should be. The only thing that makes this theory different for any other crackpot theory is the math to back it up. As you get farther a long you will see that it's not just full of BS. : D

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

No, helium 4 won't work. It was just an example of a simple BEC. But for antigravity to work it needs to be a superconductor... which is another form of BEC, and is special in that it unifies the wavefunctions of the electrons.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
AG is not that complicated and so simple that any trace has been
side tracked into what you might hear in those videos and this by reason
of the basic tools of education being withheld, guaranteed by
the Illuminati to make sure you do not achieve AG.
AG is here, its on Earth and even the comment about aliens can
tell you they do not know AG because they would not be associated
with the likes of alien talkers or any science taught in schools or under
research and development.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
.so, hope I didn't jump the gun with guarded enthusiasm.....

Careful now Herr Whacker... going down that road will land you in John Lear's camp

I really hate that term 'Anti-Gravity" It is that word hat got Eugene Podkletnov into so much trouble with his peers. But it's interesting that people that have alternate ideas on Gravity manipulation tend to disappear... and it seems difficult to find any programs on the study of gravity manipulation in any major university.

I will lurk and see how ATS treats this one

Here is the full interview with Dr Eugene Podkletnov

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also check out BFFT's thread

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
oh well, homebrewing is easier and I don't need algebra in order to levitate with that!!

Well levitate this

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, you are correct. The force that counteracts gravity is strictly a LOCAL field.

Antigravity might be a "bad term", but its one everybody understands, and "gravity shielding" is an even WORSE term.

And anti-gravity is indeed relied upon by the current astronomical theories. What do you think "dark energy" is?? But this local gravity modification field is not caused by dark energy. It is the magnetic component of gravity, gravitomagnetism... Once it's been amplified.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
AG is not that complicated and so simple that any trace has been
side tracked into what you might hear in those videos and this by reason
of the basic tools of education being withheld, guaranteed by
the Illuminati to make sure you do not achieve AG.
AG is here, its on Earth and even the comment about aliens can
tell you they do not know AG because they would not be associated
with the likes of alien talkers or any science taught in schools or under
research and development.

Was that supposed to be a coherent statement?

Or was it supposed to be like a parody? I hope you weren't actually trying to make sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There were a few notions explained early on in this that went against what i thought to be correct. Like this one.

1. A falling gyroscope takes a different time to fall a set distance in a vacuum when it is not spinning, than when it is spinning.

Have to say this was news to me. Can somebody back this up with another source?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Read the peer reviewed paper from Hideo Hayasaka. Its on the web and in the torrent file mentioned in part 11.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

thank you very much for this information
the key here is that there is a balence point in an atomic structure where the charge of the nucleus can be altered to extend the week graveto magnetic force beyond the attractive repulsive forces of the structure to magnify the effect
bose enstien condensates are the perfect state of matter to amplify the effect when the nucli forces are lowered and the week graveto forces are increased by way of photon interaction of the electron and the reduction of nucli forces a state where unateral atomic atraction between gaveto magnetic forces over come coulmbs barrier and particales are fused cold fusion

anti gravty out comes
when the wave forms are constant as in a B.E.C. condensate the electrons become surface avaliable to congregate into cooper pairs

to the member wanting to know about gyroscopic weight loss
please watch the following utube
note the professor got into alot of trouble after showing these effects
please draw your attension to the vid where a child is strapped onto a swiveling bracket and lifts his own weight with his arms outstreached

www.youtube.com...

following i have tryed to use the information dirived from the series to explain the solar system lay out
enjoy my theory

THEORY
Light travels from the source (sun) outwards in all directions as the individual particle travels it induces an electromagnetic wave function in the medium it is travelling in.
This means that light travelling through an energetic medium creates or induces a wave in that medium in the direction of travel in the form of a wave spiral about the centre of the particle
When we introduce a sound frequency in the opposite direction to the direction of the light particle, now we add an atom to the equation so that, the photon interacts at the same time the sound frequency is vibrating the nucleus.
If the vibrating force disturbs the repulsive force of the nucleus and the light interacts with the electron orbits two things happen.
The nucleus losses binding attractive and expansive repelling forces to a small degree and the electron jumps orbit in its predefined shell.
This can counter balance the unequal forces that are abound in the atomic structure,
The weaker forces are extended past the boundary of the atom and the repelling and attracting forces are weaker between the elements of the nucleus than the induced jump in the electron shell of the electron. When the electron travels through the extended forces it induces energy from the extended weaker forces and amplifies them.

In this way we can describe the instances of mass in defined orbits around a sun.
1. Sun light or solar wind travels from the sun to the helio shock boundary
2. At this boundary the induced energy from the movement through the medium, transitions into a particle that induces a wave function at a frequency jump similar that of the electron.
3. This subsonic interaction boundary creates a difference in the induced properties of the wave function (like a bow wave on a boat travelling through a thick substance that then transition abruptly into a thinner substance.
Example
This helio shock is like a clear balloon that is filled with a hot gas that has a light source in the centre
The light source induces vibration into the gas inside the balloon from the centre to the outside, but once the light has transitioned outside the balloon it induces movement in the gas surrounding the balloon but at room temperature.
The difference in vibrations of gas and induced wave functions between the two mediums cause oscillations in the skin of the balloon which in turn propagate a compression expansion into the gas in the ballon.
These compression waves are focused at different points in the balloon as the compression waves travel from the outside to the centre of the balloon they encounter light travelling in the opposite direction.
As the compression wave travels towards the centre they are forced into an ever smaller ring, the point where the sound wave crest is at the correct intensity for the interaction with the photons and electrons to create a balance of the loss of attraction/repulsion forces combined with the jump of the electron in its shell creates a natural le grange point.
This point is in a ring around the sun and is not an individual point but a ring.
Where there is a balance point between light leaving and sound entering a balance harmonic of sound and light is achieved
This may explain why planets have a hot core ie cold fusion
Solar system anyone?
xploder
no flaming me im trying out how my theorys can function within these laws

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Someone sent me a PM and said part 1 wasn't working. I msged the producer on youtube and he said he just re-uploaded it cause he made a few tweaks. He sent me the new link but it's not processed yet.

Maybe a mod could help out and put this good link into the top post! It won't let me edit it now.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join