It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you are unbelieveibly stupid indeed, the "TPTB" are very much needed, without them....nothing gets done.
We will remain primitive, because we as humans need leadership in unseen ways, pushing towards a brighter future, that we have to WORK FOR.

Corruption isnt needed, but the money they gather....well lets just say that it could be used to make a massive spaceship that could take us many many places.

This is how it works, the less freedoms we have are...well important not to have, so we do not exploit them (our natural tendancey) the species will split in two, one smart the other dumb, the dumb are gulible and will cause panic and choas, on a whims notice, so controlling them must be in effect.

The more intellgent see through this and are adapted into a new(er) socity. That is just the way of things. Merely accept it or die (we are over populated so a few million wouldnt hurt)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by wcitizen
Ok, I'm thinking on my feet here, and out loud too. But I just want to say that the fact that Sarkozi is now afraid to introduce his new bling presidential jet is a sign that though they appear all powerful, they really are still afraid of mass action by the people. We need to remember that and be encouraged by that.

He should be reminded of the French Revolution....

If people want to find the men responsible and bring them to justice, they will and history has shown us that with people being dragged through the streets. Sarkozy is probably realizing that he could be "that guy" in the next revolution if it were to take place in his time.

If I were him, I'd be afraid to even show up in public with how much he's pissed people off over there. I don't think we're far behind here in this country either.

~Namaste

The sentiment seems to be growing and spreading!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What would a ballot initiative look like that could protect the people from obscene greed?

~Namaste

Right. Re the ballot - a vote of no confidence in the government - in all parties?

Yes, I was trying to imagine earlier about how to organise a referendum - on the same scale as an election, just without any government funding or involvement. A people's referendum!
edit on 29-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
you are unbelieveibly stupid indeed, the "TPTB" are very much needed, without them....nothing gets done.
We will remain primitive, because we as humans need leadership in unseen ways, pushing towards a brighter future, that we have to WORK FOR.

Corruption isnt needed, but the money they gather....well lets just say that it could be used to make a massive spaceship that could take us many many places.

This is how it works, the less freedoms we have are...well important not to have, so we do not exploit them (our natural tendancey) the species will split in two, one smart the other dumb, the dumb are gulible and will cause panic and choas, on a whims notice, so controlling them must be in effect.

The more intellgent see through this and are adapted into a new(er) socity. That is just the way of things. Merely accept it or die (we are over populated so a few million wouldnt hurt)

With respect, I think it is you who is stupid to think that what we have is 'leadership'. It's usury, exploitaton and state sponsored crime. I haven't seen anyone say society doesn't need leadership. Where did you see that stated?

I also find your total disregard for those lives you so callously write off to be ugly and distasteful beyond words.

I am guessing that you would be willing to be one of the ones to die? Oh no, probably you;re expecting to be one of those who stay and benefit from their deaths.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

That is just plain funny.

You need to go back and look at history. People did just fine without being enslaved. There are plenty of intelligent people out there, so why aren't they in this "newer society"? Please bring your facts to the table.

"Accept it or die?" Wow, what a great contribution to the topic. Come back in about 10 years when you're done tripping on acid.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

What would a ballot initiative look like that could protect the people from obscene greed?

~Namaste

Right. Re the ballot - a vote of no confidence in the government - in all parties?

Yes, I was trying to imagine earlier about how to organise a referendum - on the same scale as an election, just without any government funding or involvement. A people's referendum!

There has to be a way... I would at least hope so.

What would it take to do something like that?

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

WOW

Very well said. TY

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
and what is leadership? sure most of the time people need an individual or group with charisma and ideas the agree on to make the decisions and actions for themselfs before their afraid and they dont know how.
well dont worry we are smart enough to make change on our own

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I feel one very important thing should be mentioned here...

Politics should be kept out of this movement otherwise it will end up like the Tea Party. There are a LOT of people who are totally on the same page with stopping the banks and big corporations, they just don't know how and nobody has offered any good direction. The Tea Party started to do something with all of that energy, but it was hijacked by the political arms of the government.

What we're discussing here is completely free of politics, but it does have an impact on it. If we can chisel away at the money that goes from the banks and corporations to the politicians, there will be less influence on governments as well. It will indirectly have an impact on politics, but it would hopefully be in a positive way because I firmly believe that once people start to see that we really do posses the power to make change, TPTB will be on the run. We are 350+ million in this country and allowing maybe a few thousand to control us and run is all into the ground? That just doesn't make sense. They are banking on us not being able to organize enough people to push out the few thousand that are pulling the strings. I'm hoping to prove them wrong.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
not just hoping.
/ take the masons for example. in the world we live in today everyone thinks for themselfs,and they are easily manipulated. but masons help each other and they are bound to help each other by their laws. and that helps them be better and succeed more then other people.

it is you who can choose to stop buying from a certain company,and to think bad of it until the law of attraction is strong enough to make the company fail.
and your just one person,the more person that are the same page,the stronger the law of attraction and the real actions that will happen,unfluence and change the future timeline

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

This kind of movement has to appeal to everyone in some way, all at once. So having a two-pronged approach, one that makes people feel vindicated that they are stopping the crimes being perpetrated by the banksters and corporations, and the other that promotes better health and vitality and a longer life span, will grab a lot of the masses. But would it be enough to get everyone? What else would need to be included to appeal to the remaining groups of people?

Broadly speaking, the most important things in people's lives are health, money and love (not necessarily in that order)

If you can't get to them through their money or health, try persuading them to act for the good of their families.

Maybe investigate the sort of rubbish that goes into baby food or the effects of disposable diapers on the little ones' fertility. Not something I know a lot about, but I have read snippets here and there. Anyway, anything that adversely affects their kids could be used as a persuader.

www.nickisdiapers.com...

edit on 29-10-2010 by berenike because: to add link

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a post from another thread, which I personally think is great - and very relevant to this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by wcitizen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think far too much emphasis is placed upon voting and not near enough emphasis placed upon the actual inherent political power that we the people genuinely hold. While we are angry at Congress, and would like to "throw the bums out", I would think it would be infinitely more satisfying to collectively flip Congress the finger and refuse to convict drug dealers, drug users, prostitutes, and their clients, gamblers, and any person who has been charged with a crime by the IRS.

Just tell Congress to go right ahead and do whatever they damn well please, because God knows that this is what we the people will do too, and since there are way more of us than them, and since as members of the jury, once we render a verdict, that decision is final and above reproach, they can legislate as many damn acts as they please, but good luck in trying to get a damn conviction.

In the meantime, as members of the jury, we simultaneously continue taking the McDonald's hot coffee incident to even higher stakes, and do everything we can to bankrupt the corporations. Let us as members of the jury take the banks to the cleaners, both by refusing to grant any verdict for the plaintiff when a bank sues for recovery of a debt, especially since the push towards a cashless society and electronic transfers means there is no real physical evidence of money exchanging hands, and for the plaintiff when it is the average Joe suing the bank for wrong doing.

While there are charter revocation laws in every state written to deal with corporate malfeasance, if the States Attorney Generals won't do their jobs, then it is left up to us, we the people, to do ours. Bankrupt the corporations, reward tax protesters with acquittals, reward black marketeers for embracing free market principles, punish government officials with jail time, (in those rare instances they are brought up on charges), and use the halls of justice to re-establish justice.

How do we do this? One person at a time, each and everyone of us accepting responsibility for our role in government, and doing what we can to inform our friends, family and community of the inherent political power that we now hold, as we have always held, and at no point never, ever surrendered.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
How about a clear message in the form of a commercial sponsored by somebody with money and with the same views? A clear message to the people to help explain how they are screwed on a daily basis and it doesnt have to be this way. A message with a clear plan and fits into a commercial time slot? Hmmmm

They brainwash people with commercials daily to sale goods or advertise a death vaccine, right? Cant we do they same witha commercial spreading truth?

This would be AWESOME! They probably wouldnt sale you a timeslot though.
edit on 10/29/2010 by Termite197 because: to add

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In Canada it is a little different than the US in that paying things off actually does improve your credit score.

I did the same a couple years ago as well, and yes, it sucked.

I've never been so broke, but on the other hand I am now debt free. Yes I still have monthly payments for phone, internet but thats it.

After months of monitoring my TV viewing I finally took the plunge and got rid of cable last month: I'm tired of that BS and frankly happier for it.

I've gotten used to the vacant stares when I tell people that I'm debt free and thier immediate first question "What do you mean?" but I've got to tell you, that PALES in comparrison to the total confusion I get from them now when I say that I voluntarily got rid of cable.

Thier system is deliberately set up to mimic the most addictive narcotics, it is the rush of instant gratification.

-------------------------

To the OP....

If you want to hit them where it hurts, avoid stores. Take advantage of local farmers and craftsman while they still exisit. You'll get better quality.

Buy from people and pay cash. The effect is doubled, no new debt and money in the hands of actual people.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a thread I started a couple of years ago...

I was just reading a post about how Americans need another civil war. This got me to thinking about there being a better way. American's need to go on strike. Quit your jobs. The corporations and governement make money from us working. They depend on it. If we are slaves like some have said then just stop. Stop working, stop consuming. Just stop. Of course it won't work if just a handful participate. We have to beat them at their own game. In fact, lets ALL go on welfare. Let's take money from them. (Them being the gov't and corporate scabs that continue to work.) I think I have said this before with little response but I would like to put it in it's own thread so I can get more minds chipping away at it. Please help me tinker with this idea. How can we make it work? Or tell me how it is doomed to fail so I can get over this and move on to something else. ***Please put some thought into your posts. I really don't want people just posting how stupid I am and how this will never work without an explanation of why.*** Okay, I'm putting on my turtle shell now to protect myself from the hurtful words that I'm probably going to have to endure.... here goes.

Thread

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Want to know how to make an impact? Have as many people as possible stop
their direct deposits! Most people in the US have their checks direct deposited
to their bank accounts! This allows them to have great credit scores but no
Liquid cash flow, if you are paying to much on your credit cards, mortages, bank
loans for vehicles or whatever, then don't make a monthly payment! Imagine what
a wakeup call this might be for TPTP (oops, I meant) TPTB. Stop direct deposits
first, then agree when to do a bank run and don't make any type of credit payments
for the month that the bank run was made. In this way, people will have enough money
to buy supplies locally to survive for a few months at least if they buy canned goods,
dried foods and things that will tied them over until TPTB say enough. This has to be
done until they change policies, keep going to work as usual so everyone keeps having
an income however this will surely lead to marshal law.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I believe we should support the "only" real bank in this country and it is the bank of SD. I would whole heartedly close my account and open up an account w/that state owned and operated bank! I also support not paying the " To Big To Fail" banks another dime! It can and will work,but has to be done on a mass scale.This one or two day revolt is chump change to these psychopaths.There are manny fires burning,but the biggest one is the banks.If we can gain control of of the money again,and not allow the government to borrow; manny other fires will die on there own.My next agenda would be to fix the rigged voting system! I apologise and give credit to anyone who has proposed the same remmidy as the above,but I am not in the mood to read seven plus pages.I am eager for a way out of this mess,and as a peaceful way to do it.I know for a fact that these bankers will do ANYTHING to hang on to their power,so no matter what we as a people do,and what ever part of the world your butt is parked on;we are all knee deep in this crap! All I know,and think we can all agree on is it has to stop! They only have as much power as we allow,have you all had enough yet; is the question?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'll be first the to admit that numbers, statistics, economics all make my cranium change shape. It's really to much for my pretty little head. But it seems to me that money equals energy. We are all slave to energy. We need money (energy) to by food (energy), money to by vehicles that require energy, heating and cooling energy, energy for our appliances that we require to entertain and provide relaxation.

Unless you go back to Waldon's Pond, what you are proposing seems, to me, unrealistic. The real problem lies in energy. If everybody in the world suddenly had a free energy technologies TPTB would have to reorient.

TPTB have already figured that out though. It is illegal to develope free energy in the US as it is treason to the US government and the American economy. I don't know where to find that law but I remember reading about in some Tesla material.

However, if the whole world was to suddenly receive a gift of free energy, that would solve your problem.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beammeup
I believe we should support the "only" real bank in this country and it is the bank of SD. I would whole heartedly close my account and open up an account w/that state owned and operated bank! I also support not paying the " To Big To Fail" banks another dime! It can and will work,but has to be done on a mass scale.This one or two day revolt is chump change to these psychopaths.There are manny fires burning,but the biggest one is the banks.If we can gain control of of the money again,and not allow the government to borrow; manny other fires will die on there own.My next agenda would be to fix the rigged voting system! I apologise and give credit to anyone who has proposed the same remmidy as the above,but I am not in the mood to read seven plus pages.I am eager for a way out of this mess,and as a peaceful way to do it.I know for a fact that these bankers will do ANYTHING to hang on to their power,so no matter what we as a people do,and what ever part of the world your butt is parked on;we are all knee deep in this crap! All I know,and think we can all agree on is it has to stop! They only have as much power as we allow,have you all had enough yet; is the question?

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that they will never give up power without it leading
to bloodshed. Just look at history, it has always led to wars if they can not have
what they want. We all HAVE to be prepared to take the fight to them tooth and
nail, the only thing they will EVER understand is power. It is what they use on us
every day, we need to turn the table on them so they understand in no uncertain
terms that this will no longer be accepted or tolerated ever again or they are gone.
A final warning so to speak.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

I agree,energy= free flow=currancy=as a well oiled machine.It is a big part of the suppression,and lies to hold on to the power and control, and divert the free flow/freedom,But people are like water,it will find a gap in a dam and if there isn't one it will make one.Look at the Grand Cannon,it took eons to create,so did this mess and it is not the first time,that is what is so sad.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join