Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i need a name and a clause for the campaign/facebook cause to start things
and an explanation why are we boycotting sayd companyes. so wil someone englighten me?

They produce genetically modified seeds, which have irreversible effects on the human body. These GMO foods are used in virtually every food product sold in most grocery stores. Human beings are being poisoned by this company, all so that they can make more money.

They sell these modified seeds to farmers who want to use Monsanto's "Round Up" weed killer because the seeds are modified to be resistant to it. If these seeds blow into a farm where they DON'T use genetically modified seeds from Monsanto, and the seeds start growing, Monsanto sues that farmer for growing "their" seeds. They have destroyed the agricultural industry and continue to do so. They have paid people in the FDA to look the other way, they have put the small farmers out of business and are looking to dominate and control the entire agricultural business.

That should about sum it up, but Google it and you'll find enough info to keep you busy for months. Or just do a search on ATS for even more accurate info.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

well ridding banks from ones life would cause problems for some people, i am unsure how things work in the u.s.a. but in the u.k a lot of employers are funny about paying wages without a bank account, and the benefits system will now only pay into an account however i know they will accept a post office account but you must have an account.

so no matter how you get your income people are being forced to depend mostly on banks in order to get their money. broadband companies, cable t.v., will only accept direct debits.

things are getting more expensive but it is cheaper to pay for things online using direct debits, gas bills, electric bills, food shopping etc.

so unless your paid an amount of money that you can live of without going for cheaper options and you are paid in cash and can live without the internet and t.v. i do not understand how the vast majority can live without banks, no matter how much they want to.

it seems to me things have been put in place way in advance that means you have no choice but to have a bank account, in the u.k. anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I would suppose forums such as this along with the networking sites would be a good start.. then move your growing clubs with personal experience suggestions to link with other watch dog organizations, survival type sites and so one. Contact sites like this urbansurvival.com... in order that they can serve as witness to the momentum.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

trust me i have experience doing the impossible and dealing with internet fame,since im trying to start as a web designer... and i know how self centered people can be,and how they are affected by everything.
but afcourse our goal is to gather people not brainwash them really..okey only 15 minutes left until my show is over.

i need a facebook name,something like "say no to (company name)" but something more catchy
im the designer guy so ill make cool logo and posters and stuff
and i need a colorfull explanation for the group on why we want it down.
help guys

How about "Say NO to GMO and Debt Slavery!"

The goal with this would be to inform people of how their money is really being used and what is really in the foods they eat. How they can stop this from continuing to happen. Listing and identifying ALL of the foods that use Monsanto products and getting people to stop buying them. Finding every company that is involved with Monsanto and getting people to stop buying from them too. Showing people how the money system, inflation and deflation really work and demystifying it. This would be a very good start.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I have managed a few projects and my experiance is that for the project to succeed you should keep the people involved informed about the status of the project.

-That way they will continiously be reminded that the project is 'alive' and developing/ growing
- There are people working for them and see results
- They are being taken serious
- They feel involved and somewhat responsible for the outcome.
- It is easier to ask them to help you.
- a chance for you to remind them what it is all about

There are probably some more benefits of informing the people of your progress as often as possible without becoming a bore.

My three cents...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
we need results and to be alive, but the name,you sure? because its probably better to focus on the gm first.
then we can hit bank slavery as a separate cause. we can have multiple causes.
but we better start as one,because i dont know if it would feel better combining the two in once cause

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Witness2008

well ridding banks from ones life would cause problems for some people, i am unsure how things work in the u.s.a. but in the u.k a lot of employers are funny about paying wages without a bank account, and the benefits system will now only pay into an account however i know they will accept a post office account but you must have an account.

so no matter how you get your income people are being forced to depend mostly on banks in order to get their money. broadband companies, cable t.v., will only accept direct debits.

things are getting more expensive but it is cheaper to pay for things online using direct debits, gas bills, electric bills, food shopping etc.

so unless your paid an amount of money that you can live of without going for cheaper options and you are paid in cash and can live without the internet and t.v. i do not understand how the vast majority can live without banks, no matter how much they want to.

it seems to me things have been put in place way in advance that means you have no choice but to have a bank account, in the u.k. anyway.

I agree that we can't technically get rid of banks, but the longer you leave your money in them, the more time they have to use your money to make an obscene profit from it and then charge you fees for letting them use it. This is what people have to realize. Need to pay your bills? Fine... we need a place to put the money and send it out to the places we owe to. BUT... setting up your bills to be paid the same day your money is deposited and basically emptying out the account is probably a more easily implemented scenario and accomplishes what is needed. If everyone put money in the bank, paid all of their bills, and then withdrew the rest all in the same day, it would start to make a HUGE dent.

I used to work for a very large financial institution, and I can tell you, every second that your money is in their hands, they are making money hand over fist with it. They keep using yours and everyone else's money to invest and it all adds up. The more we take away from that pool of money, the less profits they make and in time, we could diminish the power they have by eating away at their assets.... take them down to our levels.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Banks do serve a purpose and of course some folks must maintain accounts. The banking weakness is that we do not NEED to borrow money...we chose to for whatever reason. Declining their pretty little offers will hurt more than having you withdraw your money. Every little bit of action that is taken against their schemes will have a measurable impact.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Only one thing will effect politics on a nationwide or worldwide scale and, frankly, we are not capable of doing it. And that is to refuse to spend.

If the whole population of the world refused to spend for even a few days, a single cent... suddenly our opinions would matter... At least for a time.

So... If you've engaged in consumerism, at all, in the last month, welcome to the truth... You are the enabler and the problem!

~Heff
Yep.... I think we should all band together and stay home for about a week and really let them know who's in charge,I mean no working,grocery shopping, no gas stations,no spending a dime turn off the t.v,the electricity just stop everything,not too sure it could happen but would be interesting to say the least!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
now please if anyone who wants to be a part of real change can please join
www.facebook.com...
name can be changed at anytime,we will have other people moderating too,ill start adding stuff from tomorow.
seems like alot of people are against that company and we can get them an interview and much more.
okey time to see whos serious about this?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Do nothing because God forbid I get off my ass and stand for something instead of falling for anything.

brother, no offense
but my days of being
an activist are over.
I am an old disabled man
thereby my options are VERY
limited, so it is an insult when
I'm accused of not getting off
my arse to do anything.
I am not physically able to do
so. So I leave this battle of the
mortal God's to the younger
generation. Best wishes

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
dont worry well make some pretty fun stuff,not just activate.
peacefull protests get nothing done,apathy laughes in their face,but there are ways

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
aand what happend to all the people in here? did they get killed by tptb?
guys this is not how you make change what the heck?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If boycotting certain corporations is part of the plan, there needs to be clearly defined reasons for selecting those particular companies. A list should be compiled of those companies, with the reasons for each boycott spelled out. Corporations with strong ties to banking interests are the first ones on the list. For instance, say the people who own a controlling interest in Best Buy also own 10% of Wells Fargo--Best Buy would be on the list.

There would be other criteria of course, such as corporations that have the hard-working indigenous peoples of... wherever slaving away in sweatshops. But the ones with the strongest ties to the largest banks would be the best bet to get our point across. This would take a lot of painstaking research and digging around, but I think they could be identified.

Of course, even if we had success bringing any pig-company down, the federal government would probably just bail them out with our money again. Worth a shot, though.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Do nothing because God forbid I get off my ass and stand for something instead of falling for anything.

brother, no offense
but my days of being
an activist are over.
I am an old disabled man
thereby my options are VERY
limited, so it is an insult when
I'm accused of not getting off
my arse to do anything.
I am not physically able to do
so. So I leave this battle of the
mortal God's to the younger
generation. Best wishes

Boondock, I hope you don't think that comment was in any way directed towards you... I don't judge nor do I make assumptions about someone's character or abilities. I sympathize with you being disabled, although I am not an old man, my comment wasn't directed at you and in no way meant to insult you.

"Getting off one's ass", in the way I meant it, was in reference to people who don't care to learn or understand the problems we face, let alone find solutions to them. I'm of limited abilities myself, but I know how to use words as weapons and I am tired of listening to the same discussions about how we collectively need to do something, but so few people will actually contribute anything to the cause other than their opinions.

Your comments are much appreciated and respected, so please continue to be a force here.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

now please if anyone who wants to be a part of real change can please join
www.facebook.com...
name can be changed at anytime,we will have other people moderating too,ill start adding stuff from tomorow.
seems like alot of people are against that company and we can get them an interview and much more.
okey time to see whos serious about this?

I will be joining shortly. Thanks for setting this up.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you plan to join the facebook group so i can see that were serious and get everyone to join?
link is in my previous comment
woops,saw the reply too later,nevermind thanks
edit on 29-10-2010 by Stillalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

dont worry well make some pretty fun stuff,not just activate.
peacefull protests get nothing done,apathy laughes in their face,but there are ways

Youtube videos are one way to do this. Like you said, the "fanboyz" will get into it if it's catchy.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah...But all they would have to do would be to cut your electricity long enough for your food to rot.

I am not trying to be discouraging,I believe something really needs to change.

But those who rule us can easily wait us out,since they have been stealing the fruits of our labor for so long.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i though about youtube videos,i guess well do it,i just need to add something a little bit more sinister,but connecting everyone now should be priority,and finding all the dirt,and contacting the right people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join