Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther
If boycotting certain corporations is part of the plan, there needs to be clearly defined reasons for selecting those particular companies. A list should be compiled of those companies, with the reasons for each boycott spelled out. Corporations with strong ties to banking interests are the first ones on the list. For instance, say the people who own a controlling interest in Best Buy also own 10% of Wells Fargo--Best Buy would be on the list.

There would be other criteria of course, such as corporations that have the hard-working indigenous peoples of... wherever slaving away in sweatshops. But the ones with the strongest ties to the largest banks would be the best bet to get our point across. This would take a lot of painstaking research and digging around, but I think they could be identified.

Of course, even if we had success bringing any pig-company down, the federal government would probably just bail them out with our money again. Worth a shot, though.

This is exactly what I was referring to earlier in the thread. This is a very important part of things because if people are going to get involved, there has to be a shared reason.

Besides TPTB, nobody really wants poverty. Nobody wants war. Nobody wants uncontrolled and unaudited debt. Pretty much everyone dislikes banks and what they do. Pretty much everyone is fed up with how governments are in bed with the corporations and banks and care nothing for the people. These are basic tenets that should be at the core of any group looking to stop the banks and big corporations.

So far, we've been able to narrow down that we need to do the following:

- Find out who is the most "connected", and biggest corporations doing business with big banks
- Start a boycotting campaign against said corporations and banks
- Get people to understand and follow through with moving money into smaller local banks
- Educate people on the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking
- Start local grass roots initiatives all over the country to get communities involved
- Get people involved on Facebook and other social networking sites.

If we can get enough people involved in the above, I think it will add up to some real change. It will force banks and corporations to re-think their strategy, which at the least, disrupts things enough to give us a fighting chance.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah...But all they would have to do would be to cut your electricity long enough for your food to rot.

I am not trying to be discouraging,I believe something really needs to change.

But those who rule us can easily wait us out,since they have been stealing the fruits of our labor for so long.

If ten people were to refuse to participate they would. But if ten million, or seven billion did???

~Heff

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You'd think something like this would get more flags considering it's a real attempt to ride the wave that's happening in France and try to add to it. It just goes to show how difficult this is going to be.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Exactly Heff.

And it has to start somewhere.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
looks like we got our second clause and a great idea too. good.
sad that we have to use facebook to promore our goals,as its a famous place for all the people,but its a crazy world.
anyway i dont know anything about money and bank and investing and taxes,so someone else will have to post articles when we make the group,but i saw we concentrate atleast 2,3 days on the gm food campaign and keep it alive,after all it was our first pic,and a clear pic...and theyr evil...its important what we eat,and what our children we eat,so lets step it up.
afcourse we can launch a second campaign too. but we have to focus

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm from the Netherlands, you can count me in.

I think you are right, times are changing and it is for us; people to stand up. I think that if we don't come up in action , it could well be to late this time..

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
awesome,if your from hague we can have a coffee,me as the newest citizen of netherlands..damn its going to be so hard to get a job.
anyway if 2012 dont kill us,we will have to stand from now for our future,or atleast have some real fun until 2012.
but really i do believe it will be allright.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I think that's fantastic!

From a global perspective, this is a simple campaign to follow:

- Don't buy things from the places that go on the boycott list
- Take your money out of any major corporate bank and move it to a local credit union or family owned bank.
- Only keep enough money in the bank at any time so that the account doesn't close.
- Deposit money immediately before you plan to withdraw it or pay bills. Last I checked, stores still accept cash, so whatever you plan to spend, take out of the bank and keep it in cash at home.

Very simple, but if enough people do just these simple things, the impact will be tremendous. To add to that:

- Buy organic foods as much as possible.
- STOP eating all fast foods... understand why they are as cheap as they are and check the ingredients.
- Don't buy food that is produced by giant chains unless you know the conditions the food has been produced under and are happy eating that food knowing what they do to produce it.
- Most importantly... get the word out and help educate people while killing them with kindness and compassion for their lack of understanding and knowledge.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I see you are playing right into their hands.
Wow, have we not learned anything from
the massive amount of info here at ATS?
Facebook has privacy & security issues and is data mined
by TPTB and you folks invite every participant
right on over. Well good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
dont you think i know that? if there is anyone really pissed at facebook and apple's apathy game its me.
but its the only way to make a big campaignand and influence people.
users should be conserned to not let lots of personal info on facebook,as that is their choice.
sure im risking my name and everything but its allright.
what are they going to do to 3000 people online? find and kill us?

the yes men are famous and they do a great job. so can we. im going to write them an email tommorow,do the logo and assemble everything.

and after all we are doing a great thing, if the company wants us to stop,they should improve and show a new good genetic product (impossible to happen) then we can put a good word for them (yea right)
if someone learns from their mistakes their forgiven most of the times.
and dont worry,the people who really do good stuff will be anonymous

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i used to work in a company where everyone were giving me negativity and jealousy.
and they always sayd like that "you cant do it"
well at my third month i wanted a promotion,i was declined
but my boss gived me a reward,because i did great stuff.and i decided to move to another country by myself.
because thats what every alive person does, and i scored a better job in 2 months.
so..remember..optimistic..and dominance

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Something to note about paying in cash: if your debit card has the Visa logo or one by a similar company that also allows you to run the transaction as credit, keep in mind there are fees going back and forth between your bank and Visa or whoever for this service. Money is being made by one company or the other, so if you make most of your purchases in cash or write checks (but not if your bank charges fees to write checks) they're losing out on those transaction fees.

Just another little way to stick it to 'em.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

These are very important points. If you want to persuade people to join you, you have to impress on them that what they will be doing is for the good of their money and their health - not just ruining corrupt banks and businesses.

Just getting people to stop eating junk food would achieve a healthier population besides putting some of these corporations out of business.

Why not press really heavily for people to boycott all foods containing aspartame, for instance?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
we will,its all part of the info we will going to englighten to people.
and about the checks - xaxax great idea,i always wanted to use a check just for fun and to pretend im rich.
i should kinda do that,but banks usualy charge for them

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
well part of our new achievements,is choosing a group of banks that we deem "good" and that we can use instead of the bad ones..so we gotta make a list...and impressions...kinda like a review

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I see you are playing right into their hands.
Wow, have we not learned anything from
the massive amount of info here at ATS?
Facebook has privacy & security issues and is data mined
by TPTB and you folks invite every participant
right on over. Well good luck with that.

Right... because they don't already have access to all of our information anyway, so FB is their answer to the modern day spy program? Come on. They are probably already alerted to this thread, so signing up to FB doesn't really matter. What are they going to do to us? Make us shop at their companies? Force us to put our money back into their banks? These aren't earth shattering changes, they just add up and TPTB are playing the odds by counting on the majority of the masses not to do anything.

You're really missing the mark here and I think missing what is happening. They've been using these tools against us for quite some time, but they have overlooked the simplicity of us being able to use the same tools against them. Small and simple decisions by lots and lots of people, that can send a very clear message. Take away their money today, and tomorrow they start losing power. Facebook is only a channel, and there are many.

If TPTB want info on you, they can get more of it from ATS than from FB. FB shows you who I know and things I like to do.... ATS shows you how I think and would be much more revealing than anything I would ever post on Facebook.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It has to start somewhere
It has to start somehow
What better place than here?
What better time than now?
All hell can't stop us now.....

Some have been trying to tell us this for awhile.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
correct^^
everything you type on google,everything on gmail,everything on ats,facebook,even skype and other ims is datamined and stored to your profile. thats dosnt mean that the fbi will loose their time to come arrest you since you sayd obama sucks or something.
there are ways to have some secrecy but how do i say them here? and its only my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

These are very important points. If you want to persuade people to join you, you have to impress on them that what they will be doing is for the good of their money and their health - not just ruining corrupt banks and businesses.

Just getting people to stop eating junk food would achieve a healthier population besides putting some of these corporations out of business.

Why not press really heavily for people to boycott all foods containing aspartame, for instance?

You're absolutely correct.

Nobody should be forced to do anything, but why on earth would someone continue to consume a product if they know it causes cancer? Or if they know it is made from something foreign and toxic to the body? There is no reason our foods should be as unhealthy as they are. They are poisoned simply to get more product for less money and put the difference into the pockets of a few at the top. It's sickening.

This kind of movement has to appeal to everyone in some way, all at once. So having a two-pronged approach, one that makes people feel vindicated that they are stopping the crimes being perpetrated by the banksters and corporations, and the other that promotes better health and vitality and a longer life span, will grab a lot of the masses. But would it be enough to get everyone? What else would need to be included to appeal to the remaining groups of people?

Star for you for making an excellent point.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
well part of our new achievements,is choosing a group of banks that we deem "good" and that we can use instead of the bad ones..so we gotta make a list...and impressions...kinda like a review

Another good point.... we can't just trash all the bad ones and leave people to figure out without having any insight or knowledge. Keeping a list of the good places that do the right things by people and aren't money-hungry elitists is an excellent idea. There are lots of resources for customer-based reviews that we can look into.

~Namaste

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join