It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Send A Message To TPTB

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I am not ignorant of history and the odds maynot be in our favor,I do believe a non-conbative approache (sp)? must be attempted.What ever your personal beliefs are I do believe there are manny truths written in the bible.Take for example the tale of Jeasus and his only account of a violent outburst was at the temple and the money changers.The other point I find interesting since I am intriguied by words is the word "history", broken down is his story,hum,do you think there might be a message here? Oh and why do you think christ might have been crucified;do you think the money changers might have had a hand in it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
How about a clear message in the form of a commercial sponsored by somebody with money and with the same views? A clear message to the people to help explain how they are screwed on a daily basis and it doesnt have to be this way. A message with a clear plan and fits into a commercial time slot? Hmmmm

They brainwash people with commercials daily to sale goods or advertise a death vaccine, right? Cant we do they same witha commercial spreading truth?

This would be AWESOME! They probably wouldnt sale you a timeslot though.
edit on 10/29/2010 by Termite197 because: to add

I really wish that could be possible, but you're right--they would never lend airtime to such an endeavour. The traditional, mainstream means of mass communication are controlled by the same people we're trying to resist, and are probably useless to us. If the internet social networking ideas proposed on this thread grow any legs and start to go viral, I wouldn't be surprised at all if TPTB shut the pages down.

That being said, those avenues should of course be explored. But the people who engage any plan we concoct must have non-conventional (dare I say, geurilla) means of both spreading the message and staying in contact with each other. With what the Congressional pigs are planning in regard to the internet of late, who knows if ATS or even Facebook will exist a year from now. We know they've had their eye on ATS for quite some time now.

So... let's brainstorm. How do we spread the plan (whatever it ends up being, but it needs to be concise) using both readily available means, while they last, and non-conventional means. A friend of mine recently told me he'd like to pick a street corner littered with campaign signs and put one up that says "Your Mom--State Senate". Little things like that can make people laugh and make them think at the same time. Some will get offended at your irreverence for the system, but you can't change those peoples' minds anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beammeup
reply to post by Mr. D

I am not ignorant of history and the odds maynot be in our favor,I do believe a non-conbative approache (sp)? must be attempted.What ever your personal beliefs are I do believe there are manny truths written in the bible.Take for example the tale of Jeasus and his only account of a violent outburst was at the temple and the money changers.The other point I find interesting since I am intriguied by words is the word "history", broken down is his story,hum,do you think there might be a message here? Oh and why do you think christ might have been crucified;do you think the money changers might have had a hand in it?

First of all his name is spelled Jesus or JOSHUA (JEHOSHUA)
www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

Was it not combative for him to do that seeing as he used force to
kick them all out of the temple which is ultimately what got him
crucified? I heard once something that made me think twice (and three
times actually) about Jesus. He was known as the Lion of Judea

en.wikipedia.org...

Lion of Judah in Christianity
In Christian tradition, the Lion of Judah represents Jesus. Many Christian
organizations and ministries use the lion of Judah as their emblem or even
their name.

The phrase appears in the New Testament Book of Revelation 5:5; "And one
of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,
the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals
thereof." Jesus.

He went out as a Lamb and will come back as a Lion. That is what I have heard
or read somewhere and believe. Freedom is not free, stand up and fight or lay
down and die.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Let's start off by discussing what happens if everyone were to withdraw all monies that they have in the bank by December 7th? Would the impact from this be enough?

You would hurt the common people that didn't withdraw their money, you would hurt the employees of the banks...the tellers, the loan officers, the custodians....not the powerful "bankers"...just the common workers.

I don't understand how you think this would hurt anyone besides "common folk".

oh please, this is not a good excuse. how many branches have the banks closed down already? how many of those folks have they tossed to the street already?!?!

i implore you to check your perspective. you can't have change while mainting those jobs... an ATM can do everything for you, its only a matter of time before the only dept at a bank with live employees is loans and foreclosures.

taking out your monies would have a direct effect! sure some might get hurt in the purging process, but that is no reason to hold back.

peace,
mbzastava

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mbzastava

Et al.

www.brocku.ca...

THE MELTING-POT

America has long been known as the "melting-pot." In fact, America's
greatness came from the mixture of the best European blood. The immigrants
of that day came expecting hardships that built up mind and body, and with it—liberty.
Since that day, the prosperity made possible by our forefathers has lured the parasites
of Europe—the scum that could so well have been eliminated from the melting-pot. When
the pot begins to boil, it does not take the scum long to rise to the surface. The more
unassimilable the elements, the greater the amount of scum. Much of it can be skimmed
off, but only after it has tainted the entire mixture. It is the scum from the melting-pot which
we should eliminate at all costs.

This saying is a variance of may others which basically comes down to
when the pot begins to boil, the scum usually rises to the top. Do you
think the American pot is boiling? Who is at the top of the American
food chain? The fat cat bankers, corrupt politicians, corporate Presidents
and CEO's who have bankrupted this country. Yeah, time for a regime
change.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think a really good message could be sent if the people paying their mortgages took a month or two off from paying. "National No Mortgage Month" could send a very powerful message in conjunction with something else the people who do not have a mortgage could contribute. It could be set up like a campaign to try and get every living person in the United States to send a message to the out of control banking systems and fraudulent mortgages and skeems. Most people have some gripe with banks and there isn't a better way for everyone to say STOP or else we stop you. Mortgages are a very big part of the scams as we have seen in the past. I already lost my home to those crooks and it wasn't because I was spending beyond my means. Banks DO NOT want to help the people at all. That's my idea someone with good web skills could set up a webpage and just keep it simple for people to sign up and see how many other good people are as well. Great thread OP!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a great thread so far guys. I do have a question though. If 50% of people are living paycheck to paycheck doesn't that mean half of all people are already depriving the banks the chance to make money off of our money?

I, as an example, get paid weekly on a Thursday. I pay rent and bills that same day then by Sunday my account is cleaned out due to food and a little social activity. It is then empty until the next Thursday. With every dollar already accounted for, what more can I do to "punish" the banks?

Cheers

p.s. Have requested to join the Facebook group. Not sure what ways I can help out from Australia but I'm with you guys. Just realized, The Facebook page is misspelled, isn't it Monsanto not Mosanto?
edit on 30-10-2010 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Interesting that I just logged back on and two of the advertisements on this very site were Westpac and ING Direct. Banks. Had never noticed the ads before but now I find myself questioning the credibility of this entire site?!?!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
After seeing what the French are planning for December 7th (StopBanque), I felt it was time to start a thread here on ATS for a much needed topic. It seems that a spark has ignited a fire, and could possibly lead to a movement of monumental proportions, and there are a lot of brilliant people here on ATS that could be the founders of something much larger.

There has been a lot of back and forth about the impact, if any, that a planned run on the banks would have. I feel as though this is too narrow in scope and we need to think bigger.

This is the reason for this thread.

It's time to collectively "circle the wagons" of the minds here on ATS to work together to come up with a PLAN on how to send a crystal clear message to TPTB all over the world, something along the lines of the Dec. 7th plan, or perhaps something bigger, but something that every person/slave in the world can take part in.

We all know things need to change, but how? What would it REALLY take, and not some off-the-hip-couch-logic, but deep critical thinking on what the options are and what the consequences could be. Let's all contribute ideas, not criticize someone else's ideas, and collaborate on a set of plans and possible outcomes. Every great change throughout history started with the ideas of men and women, so if we ever expect things to change, it's time to stop complaining about it and really think about what it would take to change it or send a message to the people who can.

All I ask is that you please provide real feedback, not just one or two lines of comments, and provide sources of information to educate others who may be interested in following. My hope is that this post is taken seriously and doesn't degrade into personal attacks. This isn't meant to be a "revolution" thread or to overthrow governments or anything like that. Even slaves throughout history have had their voices heard... it's our turn.

~Namaste

Not to get pushy, but if the time bot project is right, we have until around Nov 8-12 before the implosion.
Take your money out now!
At the moment if everyone in the U.S. took out twenty in cash, all of the printed paper would be gone. What does that say?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Please explain how this would hurt the "common folk"? The tellers and bankers and officials would still come to work, they would still get paid by the banks, so I don't see how this would effect them if it were only for a day or two, even a week.

The idea of taking money from the banks is that they can't use it "behind our backs" to do whatever they please, profit obscenely from it, and never share any of the wealth. They are making money by doing nothing, using our money to do so, and charging us to do it. That is not an instrument of banking, that is a total con-job and flat out thievery. People are sick of it, and I am willing to bet you that if the banks were paying us the interest they charge us for loans, to use our money, we'd have a totally different game being played and they wouldn't be so quick to ask for your money.

So I ask, what would your suggestion(s) be? What do you think would send a message to the right people? And what should that message look like?

~Namaste

Trolling along here late at night: but:
Banks issue lines of credit to businesses for supplies to operate. When the grocery store orders a truck of food to refill the shelves; the supplier (and the trucking company) get paid on account Nobody hands the driver a bag with $300,000 in cash for canned pork and beans; its handled through banks and accounts.When banks pull back business credit. the economy stops, no supplies,no fuel,no trucks,no food.

This is a pretty dangerous match to play with when there's gasoline all over the floor.The world is slightly more complicated than " the tellers will be fine" ( once they fight their way past angry mobs who can't get their money out).;

Few Americans have prepared for any gap in services or life "as we know it.." The one who have are fairly well armed. To ward off the predatory ones who put ALL their money into a rifle and.308 ammunition: Thinking "they'll just take what they need.." I don't think I have enough "red" here to paint the whole picture.Collapse is generally a "bad" thing..

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Take your money from the bank!
But don't be surprised when they tell you they don't have it.
You think I'm playing.......
Think about check cashing day, possibly friday
anyways you go there and deposit your check
no money is created they simply transfer digits from your employers account to your account
How many actually cash your check..

I have been keen on this since I was young.
Back in my day you take your check to the bank and cash it.
After some time they insist you must have an account to cash your check.
Now they charge you fees for everything.

See if you leave money in your bank account and never touch it (safe keeping right?)
After 6 months or so if you didn't use it they send the money to the state dept of treasury which you then would have to prove your identity to claim your funds. (set up for when people die, etc.)

See now they said F^©© that! they started charging account maintanence fees, inactivity fees, etc so by the time it would have supposed to have been sent to the state, you now owe the bank money and they're probably charging you over the limit fees..

First off what kind of idiot let's a person use more than whats in the account? seriously and then people(it happens to the best of us) accept a $30 fee for a few dollars over.
Aye this happened to me when i was broke, went to pull out last $50 for diapers and baby food and she told me it was gone.

filed a complaint with BBB and all that BBB is bullshizzle too! (pay someone to say your legit)

SOoooo... why don't you get all of your friends and family to cash there check on the next payday. need to have alot of people at each bank do it for people to realize but once they realize how fragile digital money is much worse paper money - drives me ill thinking about the game we play everyday

In the old days towns were built on tight knit survival communities the banker you knew and if the bank was getting robbed you'd help get the bad guys because they're taking your money.
Now we shizzle is crazy! - we are crazy!

We need people at the banks not protesting but informing
Not even worth attempting to rob a bank nowadays any ways not that I would nor am I thinking about iit, simply stating the facts.
I'm starting a thread Quantitive Easing - A definition

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think one of the big advantages that the little guy has is that corporations rely on growth, like a cancer. They must increase their margins every year, or their stocks stop being considered blue chip. They scramble like roaches with the lights on when the stock starts to dip and continues in that direction long enough.

Most fast food restaurants and other eating establishments rely on beverages for profit. While they may make a percent or two here and there on the actual food, the real percentages come from beverages, reaching 89% at some points.

Turning people off of soda would be a huge blow to many of these corporations. It would have the added side-effect of helping people's health.

I believe Monsanto is responsible for the artificial sweetner Aspartame, found in diet sodas.

So I propose we promote something like "No Cola Day" or some such thing. The reasons? Obesity, avoiding corn syrup, avoiding possibly deadly chemicals, fighting ADD etc.

It would be subtle in a way, but relatively easy to pull off, and very impactful on the bottom line.

I don't know how you'd pull it off at the basic level - a web site, chain emails, wheatpaste posters... Does this make sense?

Edit: or possibly have a "Kick Caffeine Month". Caffeine raises insulin levels, leading to obesity. It also causes distraction and inability to concentrate. Also TPTB couldn't paint this group as terrorists. Hell, we're looking out for people's health!
edit on 30-10-2010 by schlub because: More ideas.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
gee thats very nice guys but as we sayd talk dosnt do anything,only power does.
how come only two people joined the group?i just woke up,and i wanna make something good,i wanna do the logo and find the dirt and contact all the people,you can atleast join.

www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_114491275281485&ap=1

if you dont wanna use your real name,just make a fake account to represent yourself.
its not nice for me to spam all my friends to join today,only to find out that only two people from ats joined.
now lets go!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Your being told daily our nations face bankruptcy. We are told we have to feel the pain and pay back the debts of others.

Make it official. File for bankruptcy.

Make sure the debts of your family are under one name but the assets are not.

Go with the flow. They rely on us being honest and commited to paying of our debts. stop.

Holiday companies go skint as the holiday season starts. Xmas clubs go skint days before to avoid paying.

Why should we be any more responsible than big business?

As for a firm to pick on. Sky. You've seen all the films/programs. The news is a propaganda outlet and I would get cricket back on free to view channels. Probably more important than any financial crisis.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ill already writed to the yes men just now...so lets get this going

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
okey.. i made the group.
i made a picture and a slogan which are free to change as we like.
i joined my friends. i contacted the yesmen. but i dont wanna put my name on the line if only two people from ats will join. if you guys really wanna be free and stand up like french people do, i wanna see people joining until tonigh,or its not worth my time and energy, im not even american.
www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_114491275281485
this is the link,you decide today if we wanna do something,or just talk as always

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I'm flying to flag of revolution to DC over the next month and a half: www.road2liberty2010.com

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

After seeing what the French are planning for December 7th (StopBanque), I felt it was time to start a thread here on ATS for a much needed topic. It seems that a spark has ignited a fire, and could possibly lead to a movement of monumental proportions, and there are a lot of brilliant people here on ATS that could be the founders of something much larger.

There has been a lot of back and forth about the impact, if any, that a planned run on the banks would have. I feel as though this is too narrow in scope and we need to think bigger.

This is the reason for this thread.

It's time to collectively "circle the wagons" of the minds here on ATS to work together to come up with a PLAN on how to send a crystal clear message to TPTB all over the world, something along the lines of the Dec. 7th plan, or perhaps something bigger, but something that every person/slave in the world can take part in.

We all know things need to change, but how? What would it REALLY take, and not some off-the-hip-couch-logic, but deep critical thinking on what the options are and what the consequences could be. Let's all contribute ideas, not criticize someone else's ideas, and collaborate on a set of plans and possible outcomes. Every great change throughout history started with the ideas of men and women, so if we ever expect things to change, it's time to stop complaining about it and really think about what it would take to change it or send a message to the people who can.

All I ask is that you please provide real feedback, not just one or two lines of comments, and provide sources of information to educate others who may be interested in following. My hope is that this post is taken seriously and doesn't degrade into personal attacks. This isn't meant to be a "revolution" thread or to overthrow governments or anything like that. Even slaves throughout history have had their voices heard... it's our turn.

~Namaste

Absolutely. It's good to see this post on ATS. I think there is much we can agree upon (despite disagreements) on ATS, and the bottom line is that we MUST put some action to our concerns instead of sitting on our butts worrying about it all day.

The French riots are inspiring to me, sure they're messy but they show that the French HAVE NOT given up on their rights (even on relatively small issues) or their passion to stand up for those rights. We do have a strong activist culture here in America, but it's not nearly strong enough and that disappoints me. We NEED to create a permanent culture of strong REAL GRASSROOTS activism in America and resist ALL powers that be if they are illegitimate, tyrannical, corrupt, or all of the above.
edit on 30-10-2010 by NoHierarchy because: posted wrong response after editing externally

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good idea.
There is no address av for the PTB and it maybe not of this world.
Just assuming that the PTB are political leaders or the elite bankers etc is only speculation at best.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please don't think I am trying to trivialise anything, but look what can be done with a Facebook /Internet campaign.

This is only about the UK pop charts - but it demonstrates that these things can have an appreciable effect:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Quote from the guy who succeeded in keeping Simon Cowell's act from the No. 1 spot last Christmas:

When the Guardian broke the news to Morter that he had won, he was initially lost for words. "Oh bloody hell," he said, as the consequences of what he had done became clear. Composing himself, he said: "I think it just shows that in this day and age, if you want to say something, then you can – with the help of the internet and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. If enough people are with you, you can beat the status quo."

edit on 30-10-2010 by berenike because: edit to add quote

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join