It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
you can come to a few conclusions.

1. it was added after the fact since wild turkeys would run like crazy if they were approached by a funny looking robot. these turkeys don't even notice it.

2. it's some sort of stationary mechanical device like the tripod and camera and the turkeys aren't threatened by it.

3. u put it there, thereby wasting everyones time with some comical hoax, that has you laughing to yourself in front of the computer.

4. its an alien robot.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I know i've asked a few times throughout the thread and you may have overlooked because of so many replies, but is there anyway you could stand in the spot of the object in question and snap some photos with the trail cam? If you held a yard stick or something to measure this object I believe we could get a pretty precise idea of the size.

Edit to add - you have been more than cooperative and helpful OP. Thanks a lot!
edit on 27/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
if you look, on the right side, yes it's a wing. now, if you look just under the wing, where the large grey spot is.... it's a cat. a big grey cat. jumping at either a turkey, or some other bird, maybe an owl, imo. but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Honestly, looks like a turkey sort of jumping up and ducking its neck and outstretching its tiny wings... Or a trashcan

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OMG I'M GOING CRAZY!!

I can't seem to figure out what it is even after reading almost everyones comments, and staring at it! It seriously looks like something out of a Sci-Fi movie!

The combination of 2 glowing dots and a metallic color tells me it's NOT natural.
But... if you removed the 2 glowing dots, everything would change. The 2 glowing dots is what gets everyone saying: "WHAT IS THAT?".

My mind is going nuts!

- Sound & Voice

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Given that estimated rate, the object would have to travelling at approximately 100ft/sec (if blur is equivilent to 1ft distance)

The EXIF data would be instructive but birds can flap their wings quite rapidly while not necessarily traveling very quickly. It can produce an odd appearance. It wouldn't be the first time a game camera has been fooled.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
owl / pig / dog / cat ???
Look at the size in comparison to the turkeys ! Turkeys grow to avg 30" correct ? Use turkey in foreground for reference point. 2nd turkey behind tripod at 30" approx distance from 1st is 15ft ?? dropped scale of 1:2 to that one
So now estimate a distance from 2nd to object another 15ft and another 1:2 scale. That would mean that object is approx 5ft tall

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

He posted earlier that he lives 45 miles or 45 minutes away(which one I cannot remember off hand) but he would return tomorrow to take some photos. I do agree having the area measurements would be nice.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

Check out Shikamaru's post for a good explanation of the 'eyes'....

reply to post by ANSPHAR

I dont know how I missed the OP saying that
? Thanks for telling me!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like a long haired cat (persian?) in front of a swan with its neck and body foreshortened, as if the swan is attacking the cat from behind. If you look above the left eye (your left) of the "cat" , you should see something like this...

Not sure about the black mark on the "swan's" wing... thought swans were pure white, but the face does resemble a swan's.

edit> depending where it is, it could be a bear cub....
edit on 27-10-2010 by greyartist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

If you look at it carefully, the two *glowing dots* are not dots at all. They are part of the greater object that is white but obscured by something that is, as yet, unknown. I've stared at it, rotated it, screwed with different filters and I'm still flummoxed as to what it might be. One thing i have noticed, it might be nothing then again, those more au fait with photography and its' artefact's might understand this. The smaller you shrink the picture, curiously, the more the object seems to stand out. Try it for yourself, you should see what i mean. I wonder if this might be some known camera *glitch*?.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My first impression is that it is a canine (dog, wolf, etc). However, there is a considerable amount of blur, and the "eyes" have been demonstrated to be a single entity split by the foreground.

I think 'we' are focusing too much on animal and mechanical explanations and should be considering debris.

That, or scare up some turkeys in front of a game cam and see what that looks like.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hard to say but, definitely see the EVE shaped thing. Possible maybe it's some sort of light artifact off another creature, best guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Wild turkeys are very brave. They don't scare as easy as you may think. I was in a modified stump/ground blind a few years ago(deer season bow). And a whole gaggle of turkeys came strolling in, looked at me and kept on going. I was actually kinda nervous.

They are borderline dangerous from my experience. So something could have moved up on that tom, and he didn't see it as a threat. AWESOME PHOTO!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was actually trying to find that video to post it on here. I remember seeing that episode a while back. I really was excited because it looked like a bigfoot captured on the trail cam, but it turned out to be a bird after closer examination. I believe that is exactly what is happening in this photo. Some type of bird that is a lot closer to the camera than it looks (hence why it looks large) in the middle of flapping its wings. Its wings are both at the most downward point. What looks like two "eyes' are actually its white tail feathers that are broken up by its feathers on its wing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Could be a guy in camo with a set of bi-nocs.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

I'm sure they are not eyes. But the trouble with your explanation is that it uses an "enhanced" image. When zooming on a digital image the software extrapolates what is between the existing pixels. It makes stuff up, adds detail which does not exist.

Here is a pixel zoom which does not add anything, it just makes the existing pixels larger and maintains their values.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b3284c88e82.png[/atsimg]

edit on 10/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Could the object thats separating the white to create the illusion of eyes be a wheat stalk or something similar sticking directly up in front of the object? This picture is like looking at an ink blot test! this is driving me crazy!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What else is this photo saying to us? One thing is for sure, the birds have not been spooked. Two are quite alert and have their heads elevated. The object in question most likely is silent. What I find odd is that even though the object is shown with two glowing "eyes" or "orbs", the birds are not reacting to it at all, even though the eyes are patterened like those of a predatory animal.

Another element is smell. I doubt the object was emitting any type of smell linked to known dangers. Perhaps there was a wiff of something strange aiding to the birds alertness, but perhaps the OP can better elaborate about turkey behavior.

The third observation, is speculation. The turkeys are not seeing the object at all because they can´t see it. The object is cloaked into the near infrared spectrum and it´s being picked up by the game camara because it can detect objects located within the near infrared spectrum as many digital camaras can. The "eyes" are showing up glowing, similar to what you see when you point an infrared remote control toward a digital camara and you press a button activating the remote...you can see the light emitting on the camaras (or cell phone) display screen, but your own eyes detect nothing. This reminds me of those people engaged in "sky fishing", in which digital pictures of seemingly empty sky are taken, but objects are picked up on screen even though they were unseen to the photographer.
ezinearticles.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, even yourself, and I'm assumming your experienced knowledge of photo analyzation, can see that even with your blown up sample, with out any enhancement, shows a clear line of pixels intersecting the so-called "eyes", and given where the line originates from (the ground), one would have to make a possibility space for this to be a long grass lead or some of the surrounding environment.

Agreed or not?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join