It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My 10 yr old just said, "OMG, it's the Dover Demon!" Whatever that is. I asked her to look at the pic and tell me what it was and that was her response. Looks like something with two big glowing eyes, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
looks like a hunk of metal. The real mystery is, how did this thread get to the top of the list? Now that is a mystery that boggles my mind. Your photo could be anything a trash can, for example, it's far away and does not ring of anything alien to me.

A trash can
?? Really? Have you read through this whole thread or just the opening post? I think you may be a ltitle more interested if you read all the posts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
Although I cannot say for sure what this is exactly, for some reason it looks as if we are seeing the bird in mid air, jumping I guess, and we see it's tail feathers spread out...I dunno though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/400a30852654.jpg[/atsimg]

Pretty cool regardless.
edit on 10/27/2010 by Juston because: (no reason given)

I agree, I think it resembles an Owl that swooped in and grabbed a field mouse and the blur is from it's torso after taking off...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A Question for the Original Poster

I believe the object is too large to be any NORMAL wild rabbit. I've seen plenty of them before.

I have a question for the Original Poster...

Can we have the model number of your Game Cam? And if you could in detail, please explain the nature of how this device decides to take pictures and what factors may result in a capture.

The reason I ask is that the capture timestamps seem to be random for a time pattern.
I have a theory that the Game Cam refers to motion sensors to decide when to take a shot.

This can make or break what exactly is occuring here for the shot to even exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I personally see like a black and white Collie type dog heading towards the birds. And his eyes doing that relective thing animals do when their eyes are photographed.

Imagine a dog prancing toward you with his tail wagging left and right (it being on is left side in the photo). Thats what I see.

Edited to add "black and white".
edit on 27-10-2010 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
You posted a second photo without the object. Some have asked for a reference point. I suggest that if the camera is still in the same location (and if it isn't you can place a camera as close as possible), that you or another person go stand in that spot. Give the person's height.

It would be very helpful. As some people have suggested bunny and other animals, if we got a good estimate of height and width we could eliminate a few possibilities.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetRevenge

"This is not the droid your looking for"

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The image itself my not be altered. But that dont rule out placing an object there and taking a picture of it.. Don't need to be an animal could just as well be a manmade hoax..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's a "MY Game camera..!!!"

Please explain?

I have a GameGear Can you Myh Game camera me playing Sonic?
edit on 27-10-2010 by mojoharry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mojoharry

A game camera or trail camera is a motion activated camera set up in the woods or trails to spot wildlife. Whenever an animal sets off the motion detector a picture is taken.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not familiar with Game Cams..
Are they still cameras (DSLR) or Camcorders ?
If DSLR - please provide the EXIF DATA of the image

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
UFO = Unidentified FLYING Object

Are we sure this is a UFO?
He only caught it only camera but never saw the thing fly

Looks like Raiden from Mortal Kombat more than a UFO

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

According to Phage, any EXIF data is stripped when uploaded... I'd have to look back at his post to be double sure if that's only though ATS Media or a global method of uploading.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No EXIF data will be provided!

Guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

The exif is only stripped through ATS. If uploaded anywhere else it should be fine.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As far as EXIF data goes, just tell me what to do to make the files accessible to such analysis. I can upload the originals in what ever formatt it takes but it won't be till this evening. The originals are at home where I originally posted this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by The Shrike
You posted a second photo without the object. Some have asked for a reference point. I suggest that if the camera is still in the same location (and if it isn't you can place a camera as close as possible), that you or another person go stand in that spot. Give the person's height.

It would be very helpful. As some people have suggested bunny and other animals, if we got a good estimate of height and width we could eliminate a few possibilities.

So far, most of the replies I've read seem to come from people who could benefit from a visit to their opthalmologists! They don't seem to realize that there are NOT 2 eyes, that the effect is from the thin line on that grey "frame" that also is gone on the after photo. So a person standing on the same spot and holding a tall reference pole painted with black and white one-foot spaces would give an idea of the height and width of the white object and that "frame".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After a quick analysis of the image - I can say for 99.9% that the object in question is not the cause of any motion blur.The turkey's to the front of frame indicate a small movement in the legs similar to a shutter speed of 1/100th sec. Given that estimated rate, the object would have to travelling at approximately 100ft/sec (if blur is equivilent to 1ft distance)

Also another reason to back this claim is the DoF in the image (depth of field) - there is no reason for the object not to be distinguishable given the distance from the camera. The trees behind are in better focus than the said object.
As soon as exif data can be made available i can tell more

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

You could use Flickr I know for sure that will upload your exif data as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Upon looking at the enhanced and the reversed polarity images it looks like a small dog or doe perhaps that is on the ground behind the grass. This is a very strange photo though and a great thread so far.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join