It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by wisintel

Click on the image link. What the OP is talking about is cut off in the image posted.

OP, I have no idea what that is.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

It's a Wild Game feeder people ....

What is the silver thing in the background?
edit on 27-10-2010 by SWCCFAN because: ETAT

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe it is a turkey. Here is why i think so, i have labeled each turkey with a number 1 through 4.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddab0e4f66a6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10fadf07a671.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54b2304d6d75.jpg[/atsimg]

I think Turkey 3 is the culprit. Obviously getting spooked by something, perhaps flying into the air a bit (yes turkeys do fly) and then running off the camera in the last frame (also something turkeys do a lot)

Turkey 4 could also be the culprit depending how you look at it.

Of course, this is all my opinion of what happened, and i have no idea what the two dots would be...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I personally, have to agree with the others that said it was the butt-end of a rabbit, descending frontward onto the ground after a leap. Why white, or why here.. who knows, but that's what it looks like.

I've made a quick and dirty image to point out of some of the features I think are indicative of a white rabbit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f32c485e8a9.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see a short tail, the two ears, eye and nose as well as the tucked rear legs and blurred front legs retracting for the landing.

The jump pattern is obviously in an arc; the rabbit jumping away from the camera. The time interval between shots is more than enough for an agile rabbit to get out of dodge. It has the appearance of "being totally and abnormally white", but it could be quite gray, considering the amount of reflection from the sun, on the rabbit's coat, and the camera permitting.

It just completely looks like the butt-end of a rabbit. It's too curved & large (in my opinion) to be a bird in flight. It's also abnormally round/curved to be a turkey, I think.

(It took me a loong time to see anything at all, because my mind just couldn't jar trying to recognize what looks like a huge face.
edit on 27-10-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

I have to agree that it does look like one reflective object split by something in front of the view. Which would also suggest that it is actually far away from the camera... iiiinteresting.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Turkeys only have one pair of legs dude...

Did I miss something?
eta: Dammit, sorry, I see you said rabbit. Ignore me.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The more I look at the enlargements, the more I am reminded of the Kelly-Hopkinsville Goblins. I don't think that it is, it just is very reminiscent of those images for me.

The Kelly-Hopkinsville Goblins

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this has been the best thread i have read here. The OP has been so patient with people not reading through the thread correctly.

i disagree that the object is infront of the grass with motion blurr. from the very first distant pic i assumed what was "eyes" was the split reflection caused by an object infront of the silver "thing".

the OP provided before and after pics.
the ATS folks have been very good at picture analysis!

in most cases i like phages responses. and while i dont know what it is myself, i am leaning away from his motion blurred object closer, and towards and unknown object behind grass further away.

my only issue is why would an object be out in the middle of nowhere looking at turkeys?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by amc621

here is another upload picture from the same location for a reference picture.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

There ya go folks.

Thanks for that. I blew up that particular section of both photos (before and after) and took digital photos of each using reference points to get the same size. Then I flipped back and forth a few times and it is certainly unexplainable. However, in the past I have also posted similar pics of strange objects, sometimes aerial, taken by fixed cameras. Of course, the fun is in what members here see which sometimes the explanation is weirder than whatever is in the photo! I cannot remember the site that I once dropped in but the site showed photos taken by tourists showing in one frame beams of light, strange structures, shapes around some of the tourists, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Since some of you apparently don't know much about rabbits...Why would a rabbit be hopping that high off the ground? Seriously, rabbits tend to stay -low- to the ground to avoid detection by predators. So obvious it isn't a rabbit, it hurts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We need a reference point to measure the size of the object in question, if it is actually that far away...Is there any way to estimate the height and width? Only thing I can think of is its the butt end of a Blue Jay flying away? Im very interested to see how this turns out. Good job everyone

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
looks like a hunk of metal. The real mystery is, how did this thread get to the top of the list? Now that is a mystery that boggles my mind. Your photo could be anything, a trash can, for example, it's far away and does not ring of anything alien to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

It looks like it could be the classic flying saucer! It looks like this is a metallic object given the amount of bright reflection coming off of it. Did it come from above?..... well, there is not enough information to make that claim.
Maybe yes, maybe not...but my first reaction is that it looks like a flying saucer.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OK..

Dump the contence of the memory card as it stands to a folder. and create a torrent file of that folder ... post the torrent on here for us to download.

link   
Here is my opinion:

Its a genuine ULO (Unidentified Landed Object)

Great find OP, star and flag for you

link   
La Chupacabra!

Or a jumping turkey.

link   
I think it is someone walking away from the camera, carrying a child over their shoulder, you can make out the child's legs.

Possible

DM

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
Since some of you apparently don't know much about rabbits...Why would a rabbit be hopping that high off the ground? Seriously, rabbits tend to stay -low- to the ground to avoid detection by predators. So obvious it isn't a rabbit, it hurts.

It isn't -that- high off the ground, really. It only appears so. The grass is quite short, considering, and I'm using that as a height reference-point. You're right, rabbits don't go jumping around above grass, lest they get eaten. However, it looks nothing like a bird "in flight" to me, because there is not enough blur or any features really resembling a bird. It doesn't look like one of the turkeys, in my opinion. No distinguishable features.

If it is a rabbit, maybe it was hopping over something, maybe it decided to hop over the grass.. The hind legs are tucked in tight as if it was leaping to avoid something.

Just offering a suggestion. It beats the originally intended "UFO" description in the title, at least.

edit on 27-10-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It looks like a guy in a helmet (bright for hunting) that either has glasses on or is using binoculars. Under the 'hat' is the shaded face with 2 reflective surfaces where eyes should be. Flap on the side is white or the same color as the hat and could be a hat flap, a shirt flap, or whatever (I don't think it is part of his arm...)

If only we had a shot of it in a different position.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Tempest333 because: I don't know, that flap is looking more and more like a turkey wing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You posted a second photo without the object. Some have asked for a reference point. I suggest that if the camera is still in the same location (and if it isn't you can place a camera as close as possible), that you or another person go stand in that spot. Give the person's height.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My 10 yr old just said, "OMG, it's the Dover Demon!" Whatever that is. I asked her to look at the pic and tell me what it was and that was her response. Looks like something with two big glowing eyes, though.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join