It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have no explanation for this one. It looks just like "Eva" from the movie Wall-E. Have at it people, tell me what you think. There are turkey's in the area but the object is colored different. Also to stop debunkers as to the legitimacy of this picture, I have not altered in any form or fashion this image. It was copied from the sim card to my desktop and then uploaded to here. Also I have the original unaltered SD card with the all of the pictures taken since last sunday. It is very odd. I have never seen anything like it and I have looked at 10's of thousands of pictures off of these game cameras for the last couple of years. I also never post in this forum so take it easy on me.

The link below is a direct link to the photo in my media profile. Keep in mind this has not been altered in ANY way, shape or form.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/775167959f46.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef2d87a7a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-10-2010 by Gazrok because: Added further clarifying photos from below posts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

That is odd. Did you approach the object? How did it behave? You've commented on the legitimacy of the photo by telling us how you transferred the picture, but haven't disclosed how the object behaved. Did it fly away, disappear, what?
Was it just something you noticed after you transferred the pics?
edit on 27-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So I have stared at this picture like it is one of those 3D brain puzzles that makes you see something pop out when you go cross eyed and I still don't see what your talking about. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the picture. Are you talking about the shadow behind the turkey? The shadow could be anything.... Maybe if you could somehow circle what you mean or give me some more details as to what I am looking for?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What is the shadow to the rear of the 'ufo' coming from?
Looks like it could be a tripod style feeder.

I must say if I saw that ufo, I would be very tempted to shoot it, dress it, skin it, roast it and eat it.

Looks like a turkey to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I didn't see it in person so I cannot comment to the motions of the object. All I have is this still image taken by my game camera.

+4 more 
link   
reply to post by wisintel

You have to click the link above his picture. The object isn't in the presented picture.

link   
reply to post by wisintel

Click on the image link. What the OP is talking about is cut off in the image posted.

OP, I have no idea what that is.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hm, I have no idea on that one.. Looks like a wing or something on its left but, I dunno man!! You're right though, it does resemble "EVA" .... That, or a Jawa lurking up from the weeds! hehe

Very cool indeed! Beats me?!?!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
So I have stared at this picture like it is one of those 3D brain puzzles that makes you see something pop out when you go cross eyed and I still don't see what your talking about. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the picture. Are you talking about the shadow behind the turkey? The shadow could be anything.... Maybe if you could somehow circle what you mean or give me some more details as to what I am looking for?

I do not know how to do the scroll bar thing so click on the ATS media link to get the picture in it's entire form.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ah. I see. Did you return to the scene? It should be easy to locate the spot where the "UFO" was hovering. Maybe there are marks in the grass. How about the original photo? Is it in a larger format so that we can get a larger view of "Eva"?
edit on 27-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's your tom turkey caught in mid jump I believe. Some of the weirdness I think is due to sun glare and slow shutter speed. =)
edit on 27-10-2010 by PayMeh because: oops.. clicked the link.. reviewing!

edit on 27-10-2010 by PayMeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I was there this morning but I wasn't looking for anything of the sort. I will go out tomorrow and see if there is anything weird where that was at.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Are you refering to the second shadow...if you are it is very odd indeed and I can't think of how large something could be that would cast such a weird shadow...you would know if a turkey was flying over head and the shape is definately similiar to that character..nice pic...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting. It looks like on the right side there is a wing. If that camera is still set up in the same position if you could possibly get a picture of yourself or something to compare the size exactly where the object in question is that would be excellent. Were there any pictures immediately before or after this photo?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
It does look like a tripod feeder. I'm assuming that shadow is what is being scrutinized by the OP. So I'm assuming there's not a feeder there and if so, I'd say a deer facing into the sun out of frame with it's head down grazing.

You have to click on the link. I do not know how to make the image scroll bar things. If some one does let me know how and I will edit it. Or a mod can edit it for me. It is not the shadow on the ground nor the turkey.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok, sorry for my previous post of doubt.. I missed the link. I took the liberty of cropping and blowing up the image for sake of posting.. I have no idea what it could be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef2d87a7a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The only thing I see in that picture is dinner.

Oh and some metal robot thing....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I don't know if you can edit your thread, but you might want to mention that they need to click on the link to see the object, and not to focus on the shadow over the turkey, (which is a tripod shadow).

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of things out in the bush, but I've never seen anything like that before, no idea what it could be.

I looked at it for about 5 minutes thinking "Is it a piece of equipment, are those reflectors picking up a camera flash - Is it a piece of scrap or garbage that blew in and was stuck on a tree?

My most powerful proposal which is nothing more then a pathetic poke at this issue is that it could possibly be a tent or a tarp that is hanging up on the tree to dry or is a piece of camping equipment. Obviously someone is set up in that area to photograph wildlife but I cannot personally rule out that it could be something more mysterious.

-G

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Okay, now that I have looked at the whole photo by clicking the link, I see what you are talking about.

That is weird.
I am wondering if a dove may have been flying into the feeder when the camera snapped the photo? But the eye-like dots of light are hard to explain!

Well, at least it looks like you can have some turkey to eat for Thankgiving!

edit on 27-10-2010 by butcherguy because: repaired typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join