It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I found what it is, and it explains everything.

You ready for this?!

Its Shyguy!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed043f7a125f.png[/atsimg]

But, on a more serious note I hope you find the answer as to what it is. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread. Happy Hunting....

--SP

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
It looks like a very good shop to me.

But I could be wrong. It's a very od object.
it almost looks like something is peeking into our reality from another dimension. lol

Man I keep coming back to your post and thinking that's exactly what it looks like, as nuts and fantastically rediculous as that sounds...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74f7a67f55d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Suspending all logic, I look at it and see a glowing eyed "grey" in a hyperdimensional peep-show box, that looks like a cross between a plastic dome garbage can lid and a Colonial helmet from the original Battle Star series.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fff27e85e7ca.jpg[/atsimg]
Coincidentally the alien sketch I found was of the Dover Deamon. Never heard of it until a few posts back..

It's some bastard Alien / Oscar the Grouch Hybrid...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Shivering Coward because: fix embed

edit on 27-10-2010 by Shivering Coward because: sp

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Not agreed.

What I see is a stalk of grass which is partially obscured by the "transparent" motion blurred portion (wings) of the object. It becomes fully obscured when it passes behind the non "transparent" portion. I do not see it extending to, between, or higher than the "eyes".
I see nothing between the camera and the object.

Note the change in color value for the stalk of grass. If the object were behind it, the color would not change.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c3e06cca347.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 10/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I do not think this is an animal in motion. Look at how the object is shadowed. The shadows on the object match everything else in the photo. I believe this is a solid object. There is motion blur near the bottom. The blur resembles a heat source. You can almost make out the background around the "eyes" and through the motion blur.

From the surroundings im guessing the photo was taken in the north or north east. Michigan perhaps? Leaves on the ground, evergreen. How many bright white animals are roaming the wild in that ecosystem? Not many.

I think its a human or a man-made object. Not an animal. Maybe the DNR is checking out the feeder? Making sure there's no poaching going on?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespine

The OP states he is in Oklahoma, I believe.
I have NO idea what this is, and it is driving me CRAZY!!!

We have trail cameras out also, and I never catch anything but squirrels, coons and deer! A few birds sometimes, but nothing this interesting!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ziggystar60

Notice also here that the grass is visible through the "transparent" portions of the object, not in front of it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c3e06cca347.gif[/atsimg]

I believe I found the shadow of the object. In the 10:55:02 picture, you'll see a turkey in the foreground casting it's shadow. To the left of the shadow is another shadow. It looks like a shadow of a small bird coming towards the camera.

In the 10:54:06 picture, the turkey is gone but so is the shadow of the small bird. In the 10:55:47 picture the shadow that was present when the turkey was in the foreground is gone also.

It's not a shadow cast by the grass and it's not a shadow cast by the turkey. Whatever it is, it is closer than the turkey and about the size of the turkey's head. Junko? Dove?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I know this is a long shot but considering most of the "motion blur" is at the bottom, could we consider the fact that this MAY be some kind of levitational force... I believe the better words would be a "steady thrust upwards".

Much like a harrier jet floats in one place with a center projection thruster.

One more question

Is it possible to catch a heated thrust in photos?

Much like if you align your eyes with the surface of a car and see the heat rising from it? No sun here at the moment so I can't go check myself.

link   
reply to post by Phage
[mor
Are all three pictures the OP uploaded in that animation you made or just two of them? If just two pictures, which picture is shown? the pic before the object appears or the picture after the object appears?

link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

Check out Shikamaru's post for a good explanation of the 'eyes'....

Hey ziggy,

The glowing dots are definitely a mystery, and the post you linked to me is a valid theory as to what it could be! It could definitely be a reflection of some sort, but you would need something that can reflect it. If it's a bird, I don't think light would be reflected like that.

- Sound & Voice
edit on 27-10-2010 by Sound.Voice.Productions because: I was missing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

If you look at it carefully, the two *glowing dots* are not dots at all. They are part of the greater object that is white but obscured by something that is, as yet, unknown. I've stared at it, rotated it, screwed with different filters and I'm still flummoxed as to what it might be. One thing i have noticed, it might be nothing then again, those more au fait with photography and its' artefact's might understand this. The smaller you shrink the picture, curiously, the more the object seems to stand out. Try it for yourself, you should see what i mean. I wonder if this might be some known camera *glitch*?.

I didn't want to directly call them "glowing dots", but only did so to refer to it as something, lol!
I also don't believe that they are seperate, or if they are reflections, then yes, they are sort of a separation of the actual object.

Whatever it is, I'm really into it, and it could also just be that "glitch" you are talking about.

I have only 2 guesses in my head as to what it could be:
1. Something doing rapid movements. (It would actually be nice if the OP would do some tests with the camera as highspeed movements to see if the same effect occurs.)
2. My other guess is that it is something out of this world and it will cause mayhem on ATS, haha!

- Sound & Voice.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its nice to see something really "unexplained", first hand here on ATS. Thanks OP!
Now, I think is a small E.T. probe, multidimensional yes. The shadow of the object is striking...its back there, behind the plants. And one shot taken, meaning the "object" was caught off guard, and soon went off. We must use this cameras everywhere! ^^

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

That was pointed out earlier in the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could very well be the shadow of the object. You inspired me. If it is the shadow it would place the object between the tripod and the turkey. And, as you say, dove sized.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/204253eedc18.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 10/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by wisintel

Click on the image link. What the OP is talking about is cut off in the image posted.

OP, I have no idea what that is.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

I see the object, I don't know. There is something there thats for sure, I don't believe it's a turkey taking off. It's one of two things, it's either a photoshopped fake into the pic or we actually have a pic of not a UFO but "something" we don't understand yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I blew it up and l still looked at it in puzzlement. It's a white dog with a brown face. the dogs white tail almost covers the dogs face in the pic, but what puzzles me is the dog is stuck. I'ts back two feet are trapped by some unknown, whatever that is. Do you or anyone else own a white dog with a brown face? have you seen the dog at all? do you know where the dog is at the moment? do you have pics of this dog? I'm curious as to what happened to this dog. If you know this dog, has it been acting strange after the incident?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Dont shoot the messenger but your thread title is a bit misleading. its not really a UFO. it is an unidentified object but its not flying. and as much as i know where your coming from i think we have enough problems with falsely labeled threads to lead people down the garden path. when legitimately titled threads get ignored. just saying.

my thoughts are the object is too distorted to make out. no clarity no sharp details. could be anything so how could you even have a discussion about it. it could be anything from a bird in motion blur to a garbage can or i dont an alien who loves bird watching. who knows.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi I was gonna do a joke about "It's a good bet the Empire knows we're here" But i'm afriad this got busted.

Its a bird.

Thanks OP a good puzzle. But If it were a transdimensional probe from a galaxy far far away, I don't think it would look so much like a bird in mid "flap".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

you have to click on the link, then you'll see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
could it be a dog chasing a cat? the cat being in front and the dog with his head down so you can see the two ears

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's definitely a bird flying towards and out from the camera. It's certainly possible for it to fly in and out of sight within a two second interval. Not sure what kind of bird, but I can make out the wings, head, and its tail feathers.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

Dont shoot the messenger but your thread title is a bit misleading. its not really a UFO. it is an unidentified object but its not flying. and as much as i know where your coming from i think we have enough problems with falsely labeled threads to lead people down the garden path. when legitimately titled threads get ignored. just saying.

my thoughts are the object is too distorted to make out. no clarity no sharp details. could be anything so how could you even have a discussion about it. it could be anything from a bird in motion blur to a garbage can or i dont an alien who loves bird watching. who knows.

It could be anything and we are taking proper steps investigating this to figure out what it is. You even say, "it could be anything from a bird in motion blur to a garbage can or i dont an alien who loves bird watching. who knows." So as far as we know its unidentified and we are trying to determine if it is flying, not moving, in motion, etc..The OP is going to add more data (More pictures with a reference points so we can figure out size, EXIF data...) and has been more than helpful in trying to figure this out. I think the UFO forum is the most applicable place for an unidentified object that is possibly flying.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join