It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Parliament Building, Vilnius, Lithuania.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Another fuzzy blob ufo, I mean I love all ufo footage but in this day and age you might was make one with a visible string, it would be more credible.

reply to post by RUSSO

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Nice to see it sped up. I have a strong feeling that the original vid is in slowmo anyway, so this could be closer to the real speed. It looks very much like a bird/bat/owl or any other aerial creature. There is no way of saying at what distance the 'object' is, so it could very well be a bird in close range.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

It is cristal clear to me. Show me one better if you want. I will appreciate that.

This was in 1990. Not today, maybe you must pay more attention on the previous posts.

Seems that to some folks nothing is enough. But you still can be rigth, we in this place must be the only game in the town.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UsuallyNot

There is no way of saying at what distance the 'object' is

Maybe the same distance the parliament is? Seems pretty logical to me.

But you still cam be rigth

thanks for post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
my first post outside my introductory bubble !!
found the first video reminiscent.. i did some digging in my early childhood memorys... a tv series popped up called the Tripods, a TV programme for kids, about the whole alien/human slavery relationship.

the invaders looked like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4de1213304d2.png[/atsimg]

i did notice on the video the little point of light dissapears a couple of times amongst the hulking mass?! suggestive of cleaning a lens maybe ??

funbox

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The only guess I have is that those videos were crafted to go viral for a movie, or a game or something.

I'm aware of parachuters, ball lightning, mylar baloons and such...but, I haven't a clue.

Must be hoax/promotion.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It looks fake,
I could see when it goes down in front of the building it starts to fade,
It looks like an imposed image,
kind of like when you fade one video to the next using a video editor

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

I really dont think so. If was, what movie/campais is it made for? Its 2010, that was in 1990.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Indeed, the tripods seems similar to that thing

Thanks for reply.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah it is not all that clear to see what distance it is on. If I look closely at the video, I think I am seeing the flapping of wings in slowmotion, maybe even a beak; I think those wings I am seeing slightly go over the roof of the building, but not much. Maybe there is a master-enchancer around who can make it a bit clearer

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Seems fake does not mean it is a fake. This was show by a credible channel. I think they must have digged about the footage before aired that.

People are not used to understand things that are not common to our everyday lives. But thanks anyway for posting.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UsuallyNot

I dont think so. This is the max bright i can found it:

Maybe it helps you.
, but i think will not.
edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: adjust

edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: fix2

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Very interesting, Russo. I dont think it is a 'spider' or 'bird' (unless they have giant birds & spiders in Lithuania), as it would be unlikely for something that close to the lens to be in focus as well as the background.

And I agree that there is something quite menacing about the daytime footage.

Can you tell us the name of the Discovery Channel documentary, so we can watch it for ourselves (Im always looking for new material in this field)

Great find.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Basically.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

This clip is from the UFO documentary 'UFO: Down To Earth' shown on the Discovery Channel in the 1990s, i get it in a torrent file.

Indeed, big and fat spiders and birds

thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I liked your clip.

But i dont believe that think is holographic.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Interesting that it didnt seem to cause structural damage to the building.
2nd

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Maybe because the way that thing moves just cause the impression that will crash in the building.

I think the landing of that was well controlled. Despite the unusual movements.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
looks more ...alive then a ship would, as if some space faring creature was just cruising around checking out the sights
"oh i wonder whats on this planet...seems nice...OH SH*T HUMANS, im outta here, PEACE"
lmao

BUt serious i am skecptic (like always) but if there was an alien ship it would look like that, all weird looking and such, if its a hoax then its a good one, with some creative minds at work.
If its real (doubt) then well pretty realistic ship. Better then the classic Ufos from the future, damn our species is lame. Cant even come up with a cool ship disign.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This Vilnius UFO was for real. There are witnesses - just read this (my translation):
"In 1991 me and my wife saw a UFO maneuvers in Vilnius. It was a fantastic spectacle. Moving moon-shaped object, shining, stopping, changing direction, silent in the air. Then, much later I heard through the discovery of the same object. Neighbors saw the same object as well at that time. From that moment I'm a believer. Trust me, it was unreal spectacle."
Very important was timing. Just google 1991 January events Vilnius.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join