It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Parliament Building, Vilnius, Lithuania.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The Brazil UFO is a balloon.
forgetomori.com...
Sorry.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Cool. Yeah, it does seem to mimic a living thing. . .that's what's so wild. The concept of a living craft is not beyond possibility. It's difficult for me to completely wrap my mind around, but it makes sense. I mean, people are suggesting that some of those discs on NASA footage may be living creatures. We're always discovering new species of animals, so it could be possible. I like the comment about the reflections, by the way.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Why sorry???

I must say thank you for the information. Im not a ufo nuts guy, and i like when thing are explained too. Although I do not agree with all cases that site presents as solved/debunked and this object could be a baloon, but the moviment of this intrigues me, besides is missing in the video object a few more parts of the balloon that is shown in the photos. Could be, but i dont known. That skeptic site has several cases that appear to be attempts forced to debunk

But, the ballons in Brazil are not the main subject of this OP. About the ufo over the parliament, What you think?

And thanks again for your post.

edit on 29-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

edit on 29-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

NASA footage may be living creatures. We're always discovering new species of animals, so it could be possible

Could be indeed. I like this concept too. Memory metals,living mechanicals... Could be possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Sorry if some one has already mentioned this but it is quite obviously ( to me anyhow) a small spider close to the camera ,of course a bit out of focus. You can even make out the legs.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Sorry if some one has already mentioned this but it is quite obviously ( to me anyhow) a small spider close to the camera ,of course a bit out of focus. You can even make out the legs.

This simple explanation of a spider in front of camera out of focus is not a good debunk. Forced perspective works and could be a hit, but not in this case.

And how about the day ligth object? The object in the day ligth is realy close of the object that appears landing in that building. Their movement seems perfectly calculated to land on the roof of parliament. Then he takes off again and the object seen by the comparison of day fits perfectly with the object seen in the night.

See for yourself.

But your opinion is welcome. I dont agree with the force perspective, besides the events in Lithuania in the time when the footage was taken put the whole thing in perspective.

Thnks for your post

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Spider in January? Where you guys live? Minus 20C temperatures are fairly normal in Vilnius at the time.
I remember those events - I live nearby. It was the messages in the newspapers that UFO was seen over the parliament at late night, there are witnesses. It happened in January 13 1991 or day before. Video emerged much later, I doubt that's UFO.
Day time video shot somewhere else. Never heard of that event.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

But, the ballons in Brazil are not the main subject of this OP. About the ufo over the parliament, What you think?

And thanks again for your post.

edit on 29-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

edit on 29-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

I have to go with the bird idea. After looking at a couple of clips of birds in slow motion that's what it looks like to me. The daylight one, I dunno, it just doesn't look real. But thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You are welcome, but i think this is not a bird.

second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

think like magnets.
The smoke is metal, and what is swarming it is the attractant, the magnet.

The capsule can shapeshift, it's a transformer, certain vortexes and certain shapes go hand in hand, the smoke has to change to land, it has to change to fly, it has to change to send a signal. This craft is made by someone who knows their way around the Universal Laws of Attraction and hyperdimensional physics.

Then again, it could just be the spider/owl on the dollar bill.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Just odd my friend, very odd.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Colosus

Spider in January? Where you guys live? Minus 20C temperatures are fairly normal in Vilnius at the time.

Good catch.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
The Brazil UFO is a balloon.
forgetomori.com...
Sorry.

I'm not completely convinced of that. Forgetomori just point to some ballons that are similar to that ufo. But maybe you are right.
And please, don't be sorry. Has things happening in the world far more importants that you should be sorry for.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Me too. But this is a strange thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW!
Obviously NOT balloons!
I'm kind of in awe.....
If it proves to be CGI I will be ticked !!
S+F

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Thanks for your post. I think this is not baloons.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Thanks for your post. I think this is not baloons.

Like I said in your other thread....I am a firm believer.
But I also look for the most likely answer.
For this I have no answer, and I am grateful you posted it. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes, this is one of my favorites.

I tried to be in the middle. Not just sceptic or believer. I should say 60% beliver.

But hey, even the over lords sceptics, once in a while seems to see a ufo or two. Dont they?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very odd, first one looks like a spider, even down to the reflection of the 'eyes' (I for one welcome our new alien spider overlords!) but then it looks like a bird and even more like a bird in the enhanced version, hard to say, crappy security cam footage doesn't help. The 'smoke' one, NFI that is really odd. The spiky brazilian 'creature' is definitely a hot air balloon of some sort and the silvery one before that again just looks like balloons, soz.
Could be a witch?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

Could be a witch

Coud be your wish

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join