It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Parliament Building, Vilnius, Lithuania.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
very interesting
as others have pointed out it doesnt look to benevolent

reptilian scout ship maybe?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am not usually one to come right out and try to debunk a video... but I think I have an explanation. Have you ever seen how they made the star trek show. When they filmed the enterprize the filmed it with perspective to make it look huge on the screen. I would say the reason this ufo looks like a living creature is because it is. It is a spider or something that was filmed at perspective in order to look huge. It was either right in front of the camera when it was filmed or cut into the footage somehow. There is no way that is a real UFO in my opinion.

Thanks for the video though.... O and also your Planet of the Apes Avatar scares me.... lol

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
. It is a spider or something that was filmed at perspective in order to look huge.

I think you refer to the daylight filming? that could be it!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

I'm not even a debunker but I think both are fake.

You Dont need be a debunker to claim a video fake. I disagree with you. The first video was realised by the Discovery channel. In the documentary the video is more cler and more revealing. Maybe its not a ufo/ghost/entiti or whatever but the video is not fake, because the crew of discovery must be check their fonts i think.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozkyaj

Yehh, good stuff.

Seems that we have abandon our paradigms disk / cigar shpe. There is more games in the town.

Thanks
edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Me too. Its frightening but amazing as well.

I dont saw this video, but i will like to see. If you hve a link to provide or post here would be great.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

Wwll, maybe the reality is realy stranger thn fiction

I think this video is one of the most credible videos I have ever seen too.

Octopus Paul spirit, LMAO....

Thanks for post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

When they filmed the enterprize the filmed it with perspective to make it look huge on the screen. I would say the reason this ufo looks like a living creature is because it is. It is a spider or something that was filmed at perspective in order to look huge. It was either right in front of the camera when it was filmed or cut into the footage somehow. There is no way that is a real UFO in my opinion.

I dont think so, its not a hoax, its not a spider. The continuation of the footage in the day morning shows that. And why there is no way that be a real ufo to you? If there is no way, so i think you already made you mind before you see the video. Some people just dont want that this kind of think be real.

And the avatar is Gori from spectramen series... Good memories from that time

Thanks por you post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

But the day light footage is more clear, and shows that thing in a smoking cloak...
edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
thanks for posting this. I've seen many ufo videos, and this one is badass as hell. man, it looks like one of the ufo's from the original sim city or something. it's almost crab-like as it lands on the lithuanian government building. awesome.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Amazing indeed. Looks like the aliens of that game

Thanks for posting
edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It has been suggested that the Vilnius object was an UAV. And apparently there is a CIA document about the case:

source

Maybe, maybe not...

edit on 27-10-2010 by 911rs because: edited to add video

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
S&F - interesting video!

While I have no idea what's present in the first video, I do believe it's alive rather than a "ship" of sorts. Maybe an ancient dragon briefly came out of hiding or crossed into our dimension.

On another note, there is stylized text embedded in the first video but I can't decipher it - it occurs at about the 44/45 second mark after the narrator says the word "plane." Here's a screen grab, it could be something or nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e278650c583.png[/atsimg]
edit on 27-10-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I dont think this is a text, in the original documentary, the video is too dark, so they increase clarity and this appears. In the original (darker one) this dont apperar. Perhaps because of some interference filter this shows up. In the day ligth footage by the militia guys, the entiti/ufo/? is much more clear.

Thanks for the post.

edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add2

edit on 27-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add3

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
First impression I got from the first video was that it was a human in some sort of flowing clothing being lowered by a wire.....like they do in theatre. I couldn't watch this with sound so not sure if that made me miss something obvious but to me it didn't even feel like the first and second videos were related. Not intending to debunk - just saying that was my first impression. For the record, I think I would have more faith in the integrity of the video if it were raw footage from the OP rather than the Discovery channel.
Cool post though!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

I have the RAW footage from the brzilian video. About the raw footage of the discovery channel video, i think that only contacting their staff to known.

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Kinda looks like Goa'uld mothership from stargate, but tbh, i have no idea, could be something anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Good to know it doesn't turn up in the original footage, though the more I watched it looks like transition/fade effect between the daylight/nighttime clips.

I'm not sure of the daylight footage, but I am pretty convinced the nighttime clip is of a bird with the perspective out of whack (as another poster suggested like the Star Trek model of the Enterprise appearing larger than in real life).

Please watch this clip, I simply sped up the footage and it looks exactly like a bird flying, landing on a roof.

As for the daylight footage, no idea yet except when "it" turns two parts dislocated from it, one is a globe shaped object coming out from the bottom right, the other appears to be a gun turret popping up on its head.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I understand and appreciate your efforts to clarify what we see in the video, but as you change the speed of the video means that you are interfering in the content thereof. What i do want to say is that when, for example, you increase the speed we have the feeling that the object behaves differently than the actual way in which it is filmed. As in the video below:

As you wil see, in 2x speed, looks lije the astronauts are in a gravity similar to the Earth.

I still not buy the out of perspective option. And the day time footage shows that was indeed a object that was flying around in that place.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does anyone else think this looks like the discriptions of a (*sp*) vihmanna.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join