It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have to think they were somewhat right taking her out secret service would have sooner or later. She's lucky they didn't shoot her and ask questions later. She was a plant and knew what she was getting into.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I see the history of this thread much differently than you. I have not seen mods or otherwise inciting people to go out and shoot each other.

Not this thread you dolt, I meant this site! Shesh oh Pete, read before you post please. What I said was...

Originally posted by whatukno
Look around this discussion board itself, you have members, and even moderators and super moderators trying to get people to go out and start shooting each other.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I have to think they were somewhat right taking her out secret service would have sooner or later.

His security staff if they felt the need would have done an adequate job, remember, Rand Paul is not an incumbent yet and does not have secret service working for him. That would be a gross misappropriation of tax payer dollars wouldn't it?

So you feel it's right for you to step on a womans head because you don't like her politics?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Either way, Whatukno,
I have not seen anything much alarming on this site, certainly not a significant number calling for a shootout at high noon.
It is alarming that folks would advocate a continuation of our present lawless government rather than make some hard choices.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have to think they were somewhat right taking her out secret service would have sooner or later.

His security staff if they felt the need would have done an adequate job, remember, Rand Paul is not an incumbent yet and does not have secret service working for him. That would be a gross misappropriation of tax payer dollars wouldn't it?

So you feel it's right for you to step on a womans head because you don't like her politics?

What were they thinking ? Remember the democratic outrage when those nasty union people beat that poor black republican so bad he ended up in the hospital ?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
She didn 't get her head stomped on.................
But whatever sells I guess..............

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Either way, Whatukno,
I have not seen anything much alarming on this site, certainly not a significant number calling for a shootout at high noon.
It is alarming that folks would advocate a continuation of our present lawless government rather than make some hard choices.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Or you agree with the sentiment and don't see it as alarming.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

or,
Whatuk has not substantiated his claims and opinions are JUST that.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Forget it man.

They are hoping that if they keep saying it long enough then it wil become true and everyone who is in the Tea Party will then become racist, head stompin, ignorant red necks.

Just let them beat their chest and grunt.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Apparently the rants by Beck, Rush, Sean, ORilley, Savage and the Fox people are finally getting the results they want.

It looks like perhaps that the 1984 quote by Orwell may come to pass.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever."

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Either way, Whatukno,

You obviously haven't been looking, I doubt you will either, it's fine Stewie. I guess to you violence of this nature is a good thing and there is absolutely nothing wrong with what happened to that woman.

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's fine, they will see what they want to anyway. Rose colored glasses and what not.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Good post projectvxn I tend to agree with you!

I can't help but find this thread a bit suspect though just another way to agitate the left right paradigm and stir people up. I watched the video and the women was not stomped in the head as the thread title claims, she was not hurt at all. Perhaps the folks over reacted a bit but she was not harmed. She is lucky it was not certain cops or she may have been beaten and tased. These folks simply restrained her a bit over zealously it not like they beat her to a pulp as the OP tries to insinuate. Also like this doesn't happen at so called leftist rallies imagine if a right winger tried this at a leftist rally do you think they would do nothing and let her/him disparage thier candidate? As someone mentioned you approach a prominent political figure like this at a rally and gee you are a bit naive if you think you won't be restrained.

Still this thread inflamed folks with it's over blown headline of a woman being stomped when she was not and then several people promptly jumped on the bandwagon to condemn all tea partier's as violent right winger Neanderthals hmmmm where have we seen this before....

edit on 26-10-2010 by hawkiye because: fixing errors

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Restraining is one thing if it is someone who is authorized to do the restraining, so here's another person that is all ok with what happened to this woman. It's just fine by you eh?

What if that was your wife/girlfriend, or mother, or sister, or daughter it happened to? Would you be fine with some schmo stepping on ANY part of her body?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Restraining is one thing if it is someone who is authorized to do the restraining, so here's another person that is all ok with what happened to this woman. It's just fine by you eh?

What if that was your wife/girlfriend, or mother, or sister, or daughter it happened to? Would you be fine with some schmo stepping on ANY part of her body?

Oh quit your tolling and trying to insinuate false things about what I think it has gotten old. I am not taking the bait

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
To those defending, you do realize he did step on her head/neck and would've continued to but someone on his side said no no no, because he knew it was being filmed, the stepper as I will call him points at her afterward and says stay down.

All political team favoritism aside;

You really support these types of actions and would defend it? Who cares what she said or her message, wtf is wrong with y'all, free speech is core value of the constitution anyone who would defend this type of action that was out of hand and almost got really nasty, you gotta be kidding me stop siding with your favorite team blindly wrong is wrong and you know it.

That fat old guy should be ashamed of himself, hell he should have charges brought up against him.

ps: You know if it was the other way around you that are on the defense would be on the offense screaming total bloody murder.

Divided and Conquered

edit on 26-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Agreed. It seems obvious this protester was trying to get close to Rand Paul from behind. These people appear to be with his campaign, maybe body guards? Anyway they appear to be telling people to call the police so it looks like a citizens arrest, except the one guy that thinks it's okay to implant his foot just below the neck of a person on the ground and apply pressure.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

It's about time the adults of this world graduated from high school (mentality). Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you curb stomp them. Everyone attacking her is an extremist who IMO lacks the maturity to even make an educated choice at a voting booth.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Prepare for an onslaught of comments declaring "Her head wasn't stomped on" or "She was libtard anyway".

I think both "sides" of the aisle have lost their goddamn minds. We should just build the Thunderdome and let them kill each other.
edit on 26-10-2010 by antonia because: too early.

no, not both sides...only rightwingers...i think we need some democrats stomping and beating up republicans for a change...yeah i think that's only fair. when are democrats going to grow some "youknows" and start defending themselves. if i had one of these goons touch me, i would plant my fist in his face.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Of Course!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

for a change? Like, change you can believe in?

Check this out, it has been posted before here but apparently you missed it.

www.examiner.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join