It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'm my own person and I'm proud of it!
Let's just say I believe that people can only save themselves and that they have to work with one another for peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by whatuknoThere you have it folks, the "freedom" that the TEA Party wants to give you.

Of course, and all Democrats want to cheat on their wives and screw their intern with a cigar right? Rash generalization is never a good thing, be it political or racial.

Doesn't everyone? Seriously, a huge number of men across the country who publicly expressed outrage were secretly jealous of Clinton.

Your are right that most tea party members who not attack a women in such a manner for expressing views they disagreed with. I live in one of the most conservative areas of Texas and find a high level of intolerance, but little direct violence in suppressing views of others. It's just normally theft of signs and vandalism by the drunk college aged conservatives. Attacking a woman in such a manner would not be never be acceptable. Though rape if done by the Corps of Cadets at the college here would be covered up, but that's a different story.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This makes me afraid to see what will happen if these barbarians lose big in November...I am also afraid of seeing what they will try to do if they win big in America. Nationalist theocratic zealots have no place in American politics in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yes,
I live in fear too. All of these TEA Party rallies with the skinheads and the KKK. At one rally, someone shouted, "Free Speech!", but since he was black he got a boot to the mouth. (The speaker was black, so I don't get it, but...).
This woman just came to honor Paul, bestow upon him an award! Don't these dumb brutes get it? You would think Pelosi herself had shown up with the healthcare bill in a wheelbarrow!
From what I understand, Paul orchestrated the whole thing..."just don't leave any marks".
(Sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Always carry a camcorder, phone with video, Flip, DSLR and video any scuffles, altercations, violence anywhere regardless of who the perps are.

Those that would restrict our freedom of speech need to be shown for the Fascist they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yeah, and when a moderate nation seems to lose what keeps it intact, a united interest in the survival of the nation, then there is a problem. These people have lost bearings with the American dream. It was cute at first, the talk of theocracy and revolution. It became dangerous when individuals began posting targets on elected
Officials, or mentioning 2nd amendment options. It became dangerous once I realized that some of the leaders of this movement have abandoned it saying that it has become a disgraceful and dangerous movement. It became a dangerous thing when the republicans started to constantly pander towards these groups. Looks like we may have a modern day brown shirt army...or rather a red shirt theocratic army.

For all of our sakes, you better hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Who is to say it is not a set up from Move On.Org? Is it above them to do such a thing to try to discredit Paul's supporters? By the time we find out all the facts the damage will have been done. I have yet to see any type of violence a ANY Tea Party or affiliated events.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'll say it. It wouldn't suprise me to find out that this was staged. If this bimbo is stupid enough to try to present a "fake" (her words) award to Paul, she is stupid enough to have a few friends with her to stage a fake head stomping. I'll bet that charges are NOT filed. Let's see how it plays out. By the way, if the black man who got beaten, is the one from St. Louis, it was a UNION thug who did the beating and he was charged for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I hope the people who tackled this woman are charged with assault. TPM people, if you're listening, this is not how to get support for your cause. It would have been easier and CIVILIZED to have a debate with this woman instead.

Politics makes people rabid. Lets not assume this only happens on the right or the left. Stupid people and herd mentality knows no political bounds.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
Who is to say it is not a set up from Move On.Org? Is it above them to do such a thing to try to discredit Paul's supporters? By the time we find out all the facts the damage will have been done. I have yet to see any type of violence a ANY Tea Party or affiliated events.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

You really think one has to stage this kind of crap? People get stomped to death on Black Friday in front of the store routinely in this country.

Face it, there are a lot of dumb, violent morons in this country.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is funny to me, but I fear them less than the international crime syndicate that is currently running things on the federal level of government. In case you have not noticed, they have stolen just about everything they can steal but are not even satisfied with that. They have to steal the future earnings of our children as well.
We have an ideological divide, there is no doubt. This thread does nothing to bridge that divide, it only widens the chasm. There is no compromise from the left, they have pushed through their agenda in the face of popular resistance without apology. What do you expect from the right? Pretty please will you listen to us?
If and when there is violence, it will be OUR boots on each others heads, and that IS unfortunate. But when anyone says that our boots need to be on THEIR heads, then there is all of this "fear" talk.
Let ME eat cake, they can eat lead as far as I am concerned.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Did that look fake to you? It's time for the individual members take some personal responsibility for the image they project. Was this fake?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The worst thing to come of this is that with the hijacking of the Tea Party movement by establishment moonbats the few people who were for moderation, sanity and legitimately doing what is right for this country are all now painted with the crazy brush.

There really is no hope for humanity: either the most extreme conspiracy theories are right and the majority of us are being manipulated by reptilian overlords for their amusement, or we're all just cavemen. Savage, brutal, unsophisticated cavemen.

I hate this world. I really, really do.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It could have been staged. There are enough lunatics on both sides of this issue. This is a conspiracy site, I'm playing Devil's advocate.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
He didn't put his foot on her head.

He put his foot on her shoulder, however, it looks like he was intentionally trying to cause serious harm to her. He places the foot on the shoulder, and presses down hard as if he was trying to dislocate it, or fracture a rib.. something of that nature.

Though it never touches her head.

I think it's worse, than the head, personally. That's a dangerous position, with such a frail frame. He could have easily fractured a rib and lacerated vital organs, or simply collapsed her lung. He was a big guy.

I hope it goes to court, and I hope they go to jail.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

We have an ideological divide, there is no doubt. This thread does nothing to bridge that divide, it only widens the chasm. There is no compromise from the left, they have pushed through their agenda in the face of popular resistance without apology. What do you expect from the right? Pretty please will you listen to us?

And if I remember correctly the right got to push their agenda for 8 years with ole' Bushy Britches and the left was still expected to compromise. They weren't that much different back then either. Now the right is just frothing at the mouth because they want their power back.

Don't worry, they'll get it. And the country will still go to hell.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I can not afford that, Americans can not afford that, the world can not afford that. I don't care who you are but when you drop the moderate unity that we have here, when you drop compromise, when you drop the American way...you just are not fit to rule. I don't care what you people believe or care about but I swear to you that we can not afford a gridlocked congress after November. We can not, I repeat van not afford to allow the banks to continue to foreclose willy nilly. We can not afford to live with the insurance companies constantly raping us. We can not allow corporate greed to control this nation. We can not allow foreign interests to back candidates. Americans, if you can hear me....vote moderate vote For the preservation of America. Don't vote with emotion or bias, vote for progress and survival.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Antonia,
these people, the "commoner" were never in power, do you think they are all Bush supporters? Do you think it did them any good if they had been?
I can't stand Bush, I would like to see him and his cronies on the right AND left in prison.
If you think the Democrats have truly helped you, we don't have much to talk about. The Democrats have dug their own grave much like the Republicans did because they don't represent the people.
These bozos in the video are just that, bozos, but it doesn't represent the resistance against the corporate masters. It only shows that we, as a political force, just won't ever get it.
I just voted straight Libertarian btw or anti-incumbent (if no libertarian running) because I want new blood in.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm in Tennessee friend. I agree with your sentiments but i am vastly outnumbered here. I'm just calling it like i see it. I don't like it either.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The TEA Party represents idiotic fear based ideology. When your platform is fear and "violence if we don't get our way"...this is what is going to happen.

Of course we will get the blind fools saying this is staged or that she deserved it...because these are the same people that would of been doing the head stomping if they were there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join