It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of objects in Pennsylvania/Delaware

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
WOW..All I can say is WOW how can someone live with a obnoxious woman like that.. I'd pull over and let the Aliens take her.. Listening to her is a Good way to ruin a Great UFO video.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And now there's LED balloon floaties

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thats a new one

dang how long did it take to find that 1

A+++++++

Is the place y'all hang out?
edit on 23-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Yeaah! Really!!! I just wish there was a second part of the clip where the alien craft land.

Aliens: We have come to take away the female and subject her to a series of cruel and unusual experiments

Guy: Thank you!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Yeaah! Really!!! I just wish there was a second part of the clip where the alien craft land.

Aliens: We have come to take away the female and subject her to a series of cruel and unusual experiments

LOL... No they were coming to pick her back up, She was their Reptilian leader.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

I can hear her now when the Aliens take her aboard their ship ::: Why are you so gray, you need to get in the sun more... Boy this ship is dirty... and what do you intend to do with that anal probe... Your not doing it right, give me that probe... Why only 3 fingers on each hand... does your wife know where you are...are we there yet... I need to pee.... can I drive....you missed the turn... pull over and ask directions.... are we there yet...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I feel like we would have a much longer and detailed video had the woman not harassed the poor man so much. Anyway, very interesting video, gonna watch it again muted lol

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I can hear her now when the Aliens take her aboard their ship ::: Why are you so gray, you need to get in the sun more... Boy this ship is dirty... and what do you intend to do with that anal probe... Your not doing it right, give me that probe... Why only 3 fingers on each hand... does your wife know where you are...are we there yet... I need to pee.... can I drive....you missed the turn... pull over and ask directions.... are we there yet...

hahahahaha!

Too funny.

ohh that cracked me up!

Thanks for the vid, OP>

edit on 24-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but... what kind of holiday is going on where someone would buy THAT many lanterns? Most people don't even know what the Hell a Chinese lantern is unless they've dabbled in UFO conspiracy theory...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

LOL!

Seems shes getting more attention than the ufos maybe this should be in the Montauk monster thread. : D
edit on 24-10-2010 by maluminse because: funny

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
I'm sorry but... what kind of holiday is going on where someone would buy THAT many lanterns? Most people don't even know what the Hell a Chinese lantern is unless they've dabbled in UFO conspiracy theory...

Prepared4truth.....

what kind of holiday is going on where someone would buy THAT many lanterns?

Ummm.....

You mean like this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yup, some cant tell shapes, colors and when things dont match.
I'm sure thats in the blind area some where

Full of B.S

Sick

edit on 24-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add/change

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Guys! I was there! I swear to God! LOL!
I was on my way from Rt. 841 getting onto Rt. 41 to go to the Parkesburg Walmart. I was wondering why the hell everyone was pulled over. I thought maybe a cop or amublance was passing through. This is just nuts. I Google Rt. 41, PA... A bam! This site has it covered!

Came from West Grove, PA if there are any other locals on here!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

There is nothing fake about this! It will be on the Morning News. I have called CBS 3 and MYPHL... They are very interested and have received many calls and e-mails about this. They esitimated 50 cars pulled over to watch and record...

Stay tuned...

www.myphl17.com...
philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

edit on 24-10-2010 by NeverApologize because: link

edit on 24-10-2010 by NeverApologize because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by VenomVile.6

There is nothing fake about this! It will be on the Morning News. I have called CBS 3 and MYPHL... They are very interested and have received many calls and e-mails about this. They esitimated 50 cars pulled over to watch and record...Stay tuned... www.myphl.com www.cbs3.com

NeverApolgize.....

It will be on the Morning News.

At 3.28, the person taking the video even said.....

"It's almost like there's candle lights in 'em"

And so.....

This group of lanterns will be paraded in the media as UFOs, resplendent with "X Files music", thereby risking making us all look like a bunch of idiots for being interested in this subject.

Terrific...... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The guy who recorded this did not take the entire footage. These objects were not moving in one direction. They showed intelligence. A Lantern does not...

My mother in law has a friend who shot some video. I will be posting it once they wake up.

They were not lanterns and I stand by this. I saw it with my own eyes...

I really don't care if you believe me or the 50 other people who saw it. I won't lose any sleep over it.
I know what I saw.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse
There is a photo of a balloon launch on 10/13 in NY which was the cause of that very very similar sighting. Now that same balloon mass due to southerly winds were seen in El Paso. Because it has cooled down the balloons are now making their way back to NY to continue with the original scheduled celebration.

Good god this is intense. I stopped mid way and said WOW. Not just this vid but evry other freaking day there is a new major sighting. whats his name predicted 'major cities will see ufos in October..." W T F

Now can i say W T F. I say wtf b/c Hollywood and recently Hawkins has warned us....they arent necessarily friendly.

What if any day they just start vaporizing or blowing up structures. Man I wish I had a debunker..

Is that what you meant to say?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

All Hallow's Eve.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

NeverApologize.....

Thank you for your reply.

The guy who recorded this did not take the entire footage.

May I ask why that matters & why it is important?

These objects were not moving in one direction.

I would be grateful if you would please demonstrate where the objects "were not moving in one direction", other than "swirling with the wind".

They showed intelligence.

I would be grateful if you would please demonstrate how & when "they showed intelligence".

My mother in law has a friend who shot some video. I will be posting it once they wake up.

Thank you.....I will be interested to see that.

They were not lanterns and I stand by this. I saw it with my own eyes...

I would be grateful if you would please describe what it was about the objects that made you think "they were not lanterns"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
These "U.F.O's" appeared to me, to be moving very casually and without the rapid turns, increased speed, or sudden stop movements usually associated with intelligent craft sightings. Almost as though they were drifting with a strong breeze, and had flickering candle lights (or strobe L.E.D's). Half way through the vid it looked like another group of these objects were being released from the ground or somewhere low down.

I have to go with lanterns or balloons. For me if E.T. was cruising around up there that night, he needed to at least park one of these next to the lad filming....and jump out with a big thumbs up and a resounding "G'day mate!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join