It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of objects in Pennsylvania/Delaware

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by faustus

They appear to be rising from the ground into the air as opposed to coming from far away slowly coming into view. I mainly say that because the size doesn't change very much. I can't agree with the You Tube description saying there "was no wind whatsoever" since I can clearly see the trees blowing in the wind. I also can't agree that "the orange lights were never flickering" as my eyes see some flickering. Looks like Chinese lanterns and confirmed as lanterns by the YT poster.

So why did you choose to post a video about UFO's that were later identified as lanterns as your very first post?

Deliberately trying to hoax?

Not good.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
reply to post by faustus

They appear to be rising from the ground into the air as opposed to coming from far away slowly coming into view. I mainly say that because the size doesn't change very much. I can't agree with the You Tube description saying there "was no wind whatsoever" since I can clearly see the trees blowing in the wind. I also can't agree that "the orange lights were never flickering" as my eyes see some flickering. Looks like Chinese lanterns and confirmed as lanterns by the YT poster.

So why did you choose to post a video about UFO's that were later identified as lanterns as your very first post?

Deliberately trying to hoax?

Not good.

That wasn't my intention.

I was trying to show how people could easily be fooled by Chinese Lanterns into thinking they'd seen UFO's.
That's why I suggested watching the video before going to read the Uploaders comments.
The uploader clearly thinks they are UFO's, as does his girlfriend and I imagine many people watching the video would find themselves starting to believe they were too.

Well done to the uploader for doing his research and finding the source and STILL leaving the video up to show his mistake. I think that's very admirable.

The fact that I stated that viewers should go read the comments meant that I wanted people then to realise they were seeing Chinese Lanterns, and that these things can indeed look pretty spooky floating around the night sky, and if you watch the London one there are times it appears some are moving up and some moving down, which others who reject the Chinese Lantern explanation of the OP video claim displays some kind of "intelligent" behaviour.

Either we can do our own research into these things and learn to analyse them properly to increase our own and others knowledge.... or we can run around screaming at every Chinese Lantern "Look! Invasion!!!" and get ourselves treated as insane gibbering idiots.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It appears now that the youtube video was taken down by the member. Shame though, from reading everyone's responses I wanted to see this. If anyway saved a copy of the video, could you repost so those of us missing the bus the first time around could still see. Thank you and I appreciate it

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
It appears now that the youtube video was taken down by the member. Shame though, from reading everyone's responses I wanted to see this. If anyway saved a copy of the video, could you repost so those of us missing the bus the first time around could still see. Thank you and I appreciate it

Here you go

edit on 11-6-2010 by TheAgentNineteen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join