It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of objects in Pennsylvania/Delaware

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stonesplitter

Maybe UFOs want to keep us wondering so we gradually accept their presence? If they got close enough for there no be absolutely no way to debunk it then the world would get flipped upside down.

Btw, The Stonesplitters sounds like some secret society. Maybe I'm thinking of the Stonecutters.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Still looking for the smoking gun evidence. There's quite a bit of decent footage around, just a little too questionable though.
Yeah, you're right. Then once the mystery was solved, we would be minus a forum at ATS!
The name just represents my trade, stone worker.

"Who keeps the martians under wraps.......we do.....we doooo!"

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Cheers MMN.

I think this footage looks pretty, but that's about it. Personally, i believe there are craft flying around out there somewhere, but more than likely Black Project craft.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Lanterns...

.... or maybe it was an invasion force coming to take control of that woman

This hoax reeks of Alison Kruse imo

Alison is that you?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter

Cheers MMN.

I think this footage looks pretty, but that's about it. Personally, i believe there are craft flying around out there somewhere, but more than likely Black Project craft.

Stonesplitter.....

I reckon our time can be spent on better things than videos of lanterns.

Here's one that still keeps me wondering.....

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"YOU SEE 'EM?"

"Yes dear.....I see them"

"I SAID YOU SEE 'EM?"

"Yes dear .....I said I see them"

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?"

"Nothing dear....."

"THEY'RE ALL MOVING!"

"Yes dear.....they're all moving dear"

"YOU SEE 'EM ALL MOVING?"

"Yes dear...I said I see them all moving"

'WHAT'D YOU SAY?"

"Nothing dear....."

The irony

edit on 24-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I live about 1/2 a mile from 41 and 7 - it's a two lane road with a lot of truck traffic. It sits up on a hill right on the Delaware/Pennsylvania border. I am flummoxed with the video. Right near there is a small shopping center, some mushroom farms and a retreat center. There is no airport or anything like that in that area.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
poor guy seem to have a hard life with that women..:S

anyway..nice video.if these are lanterns..someone spend alot of money these days
to keep us looking up...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First time through I thought I was seeing some of these things moving at different speeds and slightly different directions. Upon second viewage, it seems like that perception is probably due to the objects being various distances from the camera and drifting with the winds. Ones that are further away would appear to move more slowly, while those closer to the camera would appear to move faster. I don't see anything here that really indicates anything other than Chinese - or possibly Japanese - lanterns. Not to say that's definitely what they are, but nothing in this particular video seems to rule that explanation out.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

haha! that's it... we seriously need to stop reporting on lights in the sky that float around slowly. I think it's safe to say that it's either:

chinese lanterns,
led kites,
RC devices,
skydivers with flares,
LED baloons

I'm pretty much convinced that when aliens show themselves, it's probably going to be more impressive than a few twinkling lights floating over a random area in the US.

All of these recent reports and the hunger for them to be ET is seriously is harming investigations into UFO phenomenon as a whole. Dare I say it, but it's time we all got a grip here.
Some of the desperation on denying common sense is alarming. We know that you can attach a bright LED to just about anything these days, with minimal power source. So to expand your mind from orange chinese lantern to balloon with an led in it shouldn't be too difficult. It seems it is to some....

The most likely explanation is probably the truth. When it's time to notice them, i'm pretty sure we will and there will be no mistaking what is happening when we do. (oh wait, project blue beam! so even when it happens, it's not real!)

I believe. That's where I stop until there is no doubt. As far as i'm concerned, nothing of any consequence has happened since 13th October 2010. It's all just wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They look like the Golden Knights. Who said that they should only skydive in only one location? Wait til someone post a black and white blurry pic of the Golden Knights while skydiving and compare the pic to those seen in the video.This thread can be closed by the mods now.
edit on 24-10-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That guy seriously needs to be abducted just for his own safety!

She sounds like she based her life on 'Throw Momma from the train'

As for the guy in page 3 video, was I the only one waiting for him to go 'wasssssuuuppp' ?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
First off, I think you all's intial comments are horrendous.

I get that you don't like the woman......
Maybe that's why its not your wife, it's the poster's wife.

Yes, she was a bit hyped up, I can sympathize, what she saw in the sky was definitely not lanterns.

These things moved with what seems to me to be intelligence.
If they were lanterns, they could not move independently, splitting off from each other.

So, for all of you who want to waste time complaining about the woman, and
attempting to Debunk this video saying its lanterns, keep wasting time... thats all you are doing.

I personally want to see your family videos posted here, so everyone can snicker and laugh at your expense.

These lights and formations seem to remind me of the large squadrons that were viewed over Mexico, that actually made different patterns in the sky.

Does anyone remember those?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah something like that. Except I said

what kind of holiday is going on

To my knowledge, there is no "Chinese Lantern" holiday going on right now in America...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This group of lanterns will be paraded in the media as UFOs, resplendent with "X Files music", thereby risking making us all look like a bunch of idiots for being interested in this subject.

Agreed. The cheesy "x-files music" they always play on the news is annoying as hell. That, along with the news anchors and their usual "look out for little green men! *giggle*", makes me sick. The attitude displayed from news anchors is like they are hosting "the polka dot door" or "romper room". This little display by the medial in the last several decades is beyond old now.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
WOW thats right WOW
Thats an expensive amont of floating lanters,
Too many venus's. jupiters, or peragliders and/or alot of rc toys, couldent be planes, or the earth pushed out alot of gas..... cant change me

These objects seem to be spinning or rapid color changes, many people pulled over of the road to see this

edit on 23-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

Yea, I feel like it's those same little-bag lantern things that have been bedeviling the British UFO scene these last few seasons. They're all moving in a uniform direction.

But there certainly are a lot of them...I wonder, if there was some sort of event, or ceremony happening nearby that might coincide with the taping of this video.
edit on 24-10-2010 by autobono because: The war machine springs to life. Opens up one eager eye.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Came from West Grove, PA if there are any other locals on here!

We are in Wilmington. 202/95 area. Didn't see anything.

We are sandwiched between two airports .... BIG Philly airport and smaller New Castle/National Guard airport.

Whatever it was I'm sure the airports weren't happy about it.

No big baseball games .. no big events at Longwood Gardens .... no launches that I know of ....

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh ... and I should add ... I feel bad for the man in the video. That shrew of a woman was horrid. I wish that those lights were ETs and they had abducted him. I'm sure an anal probe would have been more fun than a car ride with that awful woman.

Poor guy ...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
goood video....cant say what it is cause i realy dont know...i dont think anyone on this forum does...not saying its etv of planes or etc..... i think claiming you have the answer to any vids on ats is ignant(lol)...cause we really dont know...all we have a shacky vids of lights in a dark sky...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join