It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lions of Zion UFOs - 10/22/10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Lions of Zion, holy angelic warriors for the throne of Yahweh are continuing to flex their muscles and make themselves known before all of mankind. In recent news there have been similar sightings in New York, Moscow, Italy, London, El Paso, Texas and most recently Cincinnati, Ohio. Here are the videos:

The truth is that Yahweh is going to leave no doubt as to who these crafts belong to. The U.S. government that is so far advanced that they are privately engaged against the holy crafts in a game of cat and mouse, trying to either capture or shoot them down. But one thing they know for certain, they cannot out maneuver our side no matter how hard they try.
edit on 22-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
these are showing up everywhere planes flying away is what they look like to me...

could be the green lantern though I hear he is in town.

now hat the 2nd vid works. that looks like flares. they dont do anything spectacular thats for sure.

waiting for 3rd vid to work.
edit on 10/22/2010 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

If you look at all the evidence and the similarities in patterns you may rethink that idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Jesus this stuff is really coming to a head...that video of the kids and parents really added a new dimension to these videos...kind of shocking really...nice job with the post..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why they always show that "Y" formation. The Lights in New York, El Paso , Virginia, and now Cincinnati... what is going on? Why the three lights in that formation? It makes me believe that these lights are all connected. As soon as they are spotted in my neighborhood, I am OUT and off to the woods.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ufo videos are always the same(90 percent anyway),no evidence...and im a believer, i dont now what lions of zion means but it sounds like another space brothers theory like the allies of humanity and personally i thin if we really did have allies of humanity from outer space there would have been someclear sign of theirintention to help by now. now thats ust my opinion and theres a good chance im rong so dont allthese space brothers types start going off on one at me.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
okay I watched again the vids are really choppy couldnt really watch the first time..

seems an awful lot like lanterns of skydivers. to me

what similarities are you noticing?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Were you the one who filmed this or were you there? Thanks for sharing these videos. much appreciated

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I'm curious as to why they always show that "Y" formation. The Lights in New York, El Paso , Virginia, and now Cincinnati... what is going on? Why the three lights in that formation? It makes me believe that these lights are all connected. As soon as they are spotted in my neighborhood, I am OUT and off to the woods.

It's just speculation on my part as I have not received any information as of yet as to the meaning of the formations that have been duplicated in all these sightings, but the Y could stand for Yahweh. Since it's where they're coming from...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Were you the one who filmed this or were you there? Thanks for sharing these videos. much appreciated

No, I wasn't there. A friend brought them to my attention earlier. We are keeping a close eye on the sightings as we were informed they would occur back on Oct. 4th by a holy angel of the Cherubic Order.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dades

LOL I know exactly how you feel I think the proof for me is the crop circle with the alien head and binary message. theres also the crop circle with the message we sent out 20yrs ago or sumthing like that very strange...

I am sure someone can chime in with the names of the crop circles.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dades
ufo videos are always the same(90 percent anyway),no evidence...and im a believer, i dont now what lions of zion means but it sounds like another space brothers theory like the allies of humanity and personally i thin if we really did have allies of humanity from outer space there would have been someclear sign of theirintention to help by now. now thats ust my opinion and theres a good chance im rong so dont allthese space brothers types start going off on one at me.

It has to do with the Spiritual War and signs in the heavens of End Times. The Lions of Zion are an elite order of holy angels that serve Yahweh and Christ Jesus. They will deliver Yahweh's wrath upon mankind at the battle of Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by dades

LOL I know exactly how you feel I think the proof for me is the crop circle with the alien head and binary message. theres also the crop circle with the message we sent out 20yrs ago or sumthing like that very strange...

I am sure someone can chime in with the names of the crop circles.

The Crop Circles are also related to the Spiritual War and signs of End Times. Those that are not man-made hoaxes are created by either holy or fallen angels and all contain a message.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

The Crop Circles are also related to the Spiritual War and signs of End Times. Those that are not man-made hoaxes are created by either holy or fallen angels and all contain a message.

whos holy or fallen angels? and how do you know this? spiritual war, between who?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
whos holy or fallen angels? and how do you know this? spiritual war, between who?

Check out the links in my signature. There's far too much information to share and it wouldn't fit here.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

i know what you are taling about, i saw a video on youtube with a south american scientist explaining it all, when i saw it i was thining,"why the hell dont we act on this, this is clearly a reply from above to the signal we sent out" but as per usual lie everything else the mainstream media neglect it and everyone forgets as its brushed under the carpet. cheers for the reply dude.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dades
i know what you are taling about, i saw a video on youtube with a south american scientist explaining it all, when i saw it i was thining,"why the hell dont we act on this, this is clearly a reply from above to the signal we sent out" but as per usual lie everything else the mainstream media neglect it and everyone forgets as its brushed under the carpet. cheers for the reply dude.

Yes, the lack of mainstream media and wiping it under the carpet is an attempt on their part to keep people in the dark. But there are those of us who are in the light of Truth that will shed that Truth in service to Yahweh and Christ Jesus. They want to maintain power and keep us in bondage but they won't win because Yahweh is more powerful than Satan, his demons and the governments of the World combined. Yahweh offers refuge to those who turn to Him and Christ Jesus offers Salvation to those who accept him as their Lord and Savior.

This is just the beginning...keep watching for the signs.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

im new to your way of thinking so dont think im stupid,but when you say christ jesus, you mean the same jesus as im thinking right? because i do believe in jesus and god, but not the way the bible god is all hellfire and brimestone, i believe there is a lord god, a life force above all else, a creator, but not the way the christians, catholics or jews do, im not sure what my idea of god is but i dont thin it is anything lie what weare taught......so as you can see i am a spiritual person but there is so much bull # out there its confusing,lol....... can you give me a link or something for more info on the lions of zion? so i can know what it is plz.cheers from scotland.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I checked your links so yahweh is god, and jesus christ is his savior.
so this is all from the bible as a source and the visions of some chosen people do i have that right?

I have been raised by many religions and get confused sometimes about the different names for the same people.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dades

right there with ya bro! well said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join