It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republic of the untied States of America (the Restore America Plan) They say its a done deal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is actually false. This "true story" actually made its ways around the Internet periodically over the last 2 years or so. This gets almost as much email time as the whole "Lincoln-Kennedy Assassinations Similarities" issue, which also by the way, many are not true if you do your homework. But that's a different issue.

I can assure you, no Governors are being "Served."

Whoever it is, someone wants the people of the USA to revolt against their Government and begin to "Light This Candle." Luckily, for now anyway, We The People have been smarter not to fall for such scare tactics, but that won't hold forever.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
one of the interesting questions being raised is
a matter of standing in the court
being recognised in court can be difficult
Admiralty court can be thought of as being under the strict law that a captain weilds over a ships mate
kinda goes one way
being recognised by the court as an equal, on an equal footing
this is not recognised by many and the few who try to point out the situation to the court are disciplined
to set an example

i wounder if it is possable to be reconised by a court that you have a lawful civil govenment?

xp

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I find this part interesting.

abovetopsecret.com
whois.domaintools.com...

The Above Network
15111 North Hayden Road
Suite 160-156
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

whois.domaintools.com...
REPUBLICOFTHEUNITEDSTATES.ORG

Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US

Maybe one of the mods can give you insight on them. They both run there internet out of the same building.

33.622039,-111.90459 on google maps.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
They both run there internet out of the same building.

Not exactly accurate. The "Who Is" record only shows the information on the registration of the website domain name.

Here is the complete "Registrant" record for RepublicoftheUnitedStates.org plus the header which you omitted:

Domain ID
159710246-LROR
Domain Name:REPUBLICOFTHEUNITEDSTATES.ORG
Created On:21-Jul-2010 17:34:44 UTC
Last Updated On:20-Sep-2010 03:48:20 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Jul-2011 17:34:44 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR52610729
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:

Note that while the domain name was registered by Domains by Proxy, Inc., the Sponsoring Registrar is GoDaddy.com. Inc.

Now lets look at the registrant information from the abovetopsecret link you provided:

ICANN Registrar:GODADDY.COM, INC.
Created:1997-05-18
Expires:2015-05-19
Updated:2007-04-22
Registrar Status:
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Surprise, surprise! Once again the Registrar is Go Daddy!

I think you may have uncovered the secret mail drop used by godaddy for any domain name they register,

Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

The CAFR video is outstanding. Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Letters to Govornors

Please understand that the title of the article, "Capitol locked down in wake of threats" is inaccurate in precise representation of the truth. It is true that the capitol was locked down because of "letters" sent to the governor. However, the "letter" received by all 50 governors is actually a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a "threat" from an "extremist" (as is commonly associated with "terrorist" in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions. The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void.

It is real ... As far as I have seen

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Sounds like the Jesusland charter.

*Yawn*

Call me when this elaborate hoax is finally exposed.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Exactly.

It sounds like a charter for a covert theocracy.

I don't want to be a citizen of a government that has anything to do with a deity or creator.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well if you live in America its too late.

Just read the phrase that Obama has been citing recently.

He leaves out "Creator"

Like it or not this nation was founded by christians.

There is nothing in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, nor any amendments that mandates the seperation of Church and State.

When you take an oath you put your right hand on a bible or you can choose to simply afirm.

How about the the oak doors into the supreme court? Do they not have the 10 Comandments carved into them?

We all have a right to religious freedom in this nation.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm not religious by any means, but I'd rather some deity be the God that's worshiped by a government than Money like it is right now.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
From my own sources this is the real deal. (sorry, disinfo agents) I don't especially like the Christian aspect of the RAP plan, but hey, they, the Christians compose a majority of Americans, and we need them on our side. I already asked for this a while ago...To All Christians, We Need Your Help! I can assure you all what we will have will not be a "Jesusland," nor a "Christian Nation," it will be a Constitutional Republic under the Common Law, and friends, it is times like these that make me real happy that I have put in the research and learned the Common Law. Those that laughed at it, and cast it aside with have a lot of catch-up to do in the coming months. So, study your Constitution, www.constitution.org... and be sure to read this page:
America’s Two Constitutions (One for the Rich, One for the Poor)

Documents from the Continental Congress and the Constitutional Convention, 1774-1789

The Two United States and the Law

Uniform Commercial Code

UNDERSTANDING COMMON LAW

I suggest, for the discerning member, to study up!
Bless the RAP crew, and bless the Patriots of America who will make this possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

From my sources (reality) this is propaganda. See ya when the truth comes "round!

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I can assure you, no Governors are being "Served."

www.nevadaappeal.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The FBI seems to think so.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I really think this is the only peaceful way a change could ever occur. Imagine 1 million citizens joining this peaceful action. Then 5 million. Then 25 million. At some point the power would shift. Unfortunately it would be met with a civil war once this group started disobeying the laws. So while good intentioned for now, unless there is a complete breakdown in government or an alien intervention this plan will only lead to civil conflict later in its effort.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Folks, I have been following this group since the beginning of April this year. It is no longer RAP, the Restore America Plan. The so-called Guardian Elders split up into two separate groups. RAP fell apart after the split. Tim Turner is now the President of the Republic of the united States group. According to him, God told him that he was the one to lead the people. I could give so many examples of lies this man has told, and how many promises he's made to his followers over the past 7 months that never came true. If you want to be a part of that group, you'd better be prepared for all the prayer calls, because up til now, that's the only thing that's been happening besides a bunch of leading statements to keep the hopes up of the people. This group is not responsible for the foreclosure exposure, but will be glad to take credit for it. I

On the other hand, there is a group of people led by Rod Class and Carl Weston, who have just filed a massive amount of documents to request an Administrative hearing, that exposes the fraud of the government and the reasons why the Constitution is ignored. If interested in learning more about what Rod's group is doing, there's a radio program tomorrow night at 9 PM eastern time at www.talkshoe.com... and you can also listen to the archive of the 10/19 show that explains a lot of what's going on. Rod and Carl have exposed Tim Turner for the liar that he is, so please Patriots, don't get caught up in his schemes.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

HomeHistory
The United States exists in two forms:

1. The original United States that was in operation until 1860; a collection of sovereign Republics in the union. Under the original Constitution the States controlled the Federal Government; the Federal Government did not control the States and had very little authority.

2. The original United States has been usurped by a separate and different UNITED STATES formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it’s territories, and which is actually a corporation (the UNITED STATES CORPORATION) that acts as our current government. The United States Corporation operates under Corporate/Commercial/Public Law rather than Common/Private Law.

Source

It would seem that they are on to something ... How this plays out could be intresting. i have heard they have a President and an Congress already in place. Also they claim have 30 Metric Tonnes of Gold on Stand by to fund everything.

Sounds scary as hell! Everything is in place guys!! Come on in and bow to your new masters!

They need a grammar check on the website too. Possessive form of IT is ITS. There is no apostrophe.

Not a huge deal, but I would like the new leaders of the free world to have a grasp on correct grammar.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Whether this is real or this is a hoax, I think everyone can agree that they are fed up with tptb. Surely there are enough people on this website with enough motivation to make this exact plan (minus the religious tones [Lets actually keep church and state separate this time!]) happen, or if nothing else, get the ball rolling. If this ends up getting debunked, i think we should all highly consider organizing something.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Blah blah blah. You're just repeating sound bites from people like Christine O'Donnell, etc.

I don't care if friggin' Cthulu worshipers founded this country.

Keep YOUR religion out of MY freedom.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
to my knowledge this was the first original thread
about the Restore America Plan as posted by
True American 3/29/2010. It is 45 pages long as of this
posting. But I am sure reading it will answer
about 95% of the questions you may have.
I think Tim Turner actually made an appearance
on this thread and posted, but not sure, can't
remember it all now.

As far as my opinion.
I think it's a covert op by DHS to
add names to their Patriot watch lists.

Here is the Tim Turner Assassination
attempt thread

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

As far as my opinion.
I think it's a covert op by DHS to
add names to their Patriot watch lists.

League of extraordinarily devious bastards!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join