It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republic of the untied States of America (the Restore America Plan) They say its a done deal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Folks it would appear that we have a new shadow government. I received this email from a friend that is involved. I have included it on here for the purpose of either confirming or debunking it.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States: www.abovetopsecret.com...
My first thread was on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another tread covered it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tim Turner of RAP has 30 metric tonnes of Gold: www.abovetopsecret.com...

October 21, 2010
Notification for Public Release our New Documentation
To Whom It May Concern:
We welcome you to the Republic of the united States of America. The link above is for your review and consideration as you are looking into becoming a part of the re-inhabited Republic of the united States of America. We at the Republic are showing the People that they are the true fourth branch of government. Our goal and intention is to give the power back to the People. We need you (The People) to understand the difference of a Republic and a Democracy.

Included in this package are the following documents:

This Cover letter
Declaration of Sovereign Rights held by Indigenous Power
This is a document you would sign
Definitions are to be printed as a back page on this document
Declaration of Independence July, 4th 1776 - Circa 2010
This is a document you would sign in the open are below
Jural Covenant of Office for Republic state Settlement (Optional sign)
This document is if you wish to be a part of the following
Assembly
Jury
Explanation for Declaration of Sovereign Rights held by Indigenous Power
Explanation of Declaration of Independence
Explanation for the Jural Covenant of Office

Please sign the three documents and fax them to (949) 419-2623 or scan them and send them to [email protected].

Once your information is checked into the system, you will be receiving information on how you may receive your very own Republic identification cards. This will come to you via the email information that you have provided.

Thank you and May God bless you,

The Republic of the untied States of America

Media Relations: (269) 978-5630
Fax: (949) 416-2623
Email: [email protected]
How to Sign up On-Line: republicoftheunitedstates.org...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

So ATS lets do what we do best!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was reading this at ATS,then I actually heard it on the MSM.

Now I am waiting to see if this is the real deal still.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is this an advertisement or a thread for discussion?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I dunno...?...

But that God and Jesus stuff at the end makes me think it's bull.

that old religious stuff does nothing more than doom things to failure.

Divide and Conquer.

edit on 21-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: other

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Are you serious

I wouldn't advertise on here ... I would like assistance in debunking it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i'll do it....just what we need a legal launch.
all it has to do is catch

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

My bad. You gave the link to sign up, so it is only natural that I inquire further. I'll have to go back and re-read your OP, as I didn't see a call for debunking anywhere.

Edit to confirm my poor reading skills
In the first sentence you call for debunking

Sorry OP

edit on 21-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

if you recall
the restore america plan said it would end foreclosures
we they have certainly done some thing
the atterny general of 50 states are finally investigating something
that happened over two years ago

is rap involved?
dont know but many a person pointed to that one point to debunk their claims

star nd flag op

xp

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I did see this on TV after reading it on ATS,the MSM debunked it and made them sound like a bunch of looney tunes.

Which makes me wonder if there isn't more to it.

I just have problems with people injecting anything religion oriented into anything which involves more than one religion,like a country.

Religious zealotry and extremism always wrench things apart,no matter how sturdily constructed it may be.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

That didn't pop into my head until you mentioned it,maybe there is something to this stuff.

The foreclosure stuff I mean.

We can only hope they ease up on the religious hooey,it only causes problems.

edit on 21-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: Missed something

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think RAP is working on the same level that I discovered years ago,they are exposing the fraud that has been pulled on the ignorant masses of this country.

Maybe all those people who told me I was nuts were wrong.

I have since drank myself into oblivion anyway.

No Matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

the approach being used to stop foreclosures fits the comon law changes talked about last year
the truth is america is a corperation
and to be made to pay tax you are made an employee of the corperation

as weird as this sounds
america can have two legal govenments
one a corperate
one a civil or civilian govenment

it is a posability these guys have studyed the law
and have found an action in law to reconsruct the lawful civil govenment

obama works for the banks (corperate govenment)
tim turner works for the people

i agree about the religious talk
it only causes arguments and should be left out

xp

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Now I know why we have been so dumbed down,some of us anyway....

If this went viral,most people I know wouldn't be able to read the paperwork.

Hence,regrettably,it may not.

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I have been studying exactly that for over a decade,and nobody would listen to what I was saying except open minded people here.

edit on 21-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: TMI

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

HomeHistory
The United States exists in two forms:

1. The original United States that was in operation until 1860; a collection of sovereign Republics in the union. Under the original Constitution the States controlled the Federal Government; the Federal Government did not control the States and had very little authority.

2. The original United States has been usurped by a separate and different UNITED STATES formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it’s territories, and which is actually a corporation (the UNITED STATES CORPORATION) that acts as our current government. The United States Corporation operates under Corporate/Commercial/Public Law rather than Common/Private Law.

Source

It would seem that they are on to something ... How this plays out could be intresting. i have heard they have a President and an Congress already in place. Also they claim have 30 Metric Tonnes of Gold on Stand by to fund everything.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I sure hope this is the real deal. How will the government respond? Will they ignore it as long as possible, try to subvert it from within (a favorite tactic of theirs) or simply crush it with mass arrests?

This sounds very real to me in that it does address the Corporate fiction known as the United States of America.
Possibly what some of us have been waiting for. I never wanted a violent overthrow of the government but we can all agree it certainly needs changing like a dirty diaper. Perhaps this method would allow it to die on the vine while a real assembly ofThe People begins to discharge governmental functions.

They say it is fully funded
I'd like to know more about that and what the entire movement is all about.
On the surface this sounds great.
Is it too good to be true?
Or is this another government ruse to bring all the patriots out into the open?

I've learned the hard way about trust, research this carefully for yourselves before committing to anything.
God save the Republic

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

As I understand it, these fellas are using a legitimate methodology for a petition of grievances. Unfortunately for them, the Common Law referred to in the Bill of Rights (7th Amendment) is no longer used by any black-robed-devil-camp that I'm aware of.

... it's kinda like trying to fix the system with glass vacuum tubes when everything is now fiber optics....

I have no doubt they're serious about their efforts (and truly, I'm supportive of the Guardians), and going about it in a good way (versus rolling around in Woodland camo w/ an AK-47 with "Julie" written along the buttstock.

To find someone who can translate what they're doing could be difficult. Most of us are poorly equipped to understand the goings on in a Court of Admiralty, and only the old Soggy Bottom Boys would have ever been in a suit at Common Law. A Jurist with an interest in historic law is who would be able to identify the archaic legal processes these guys are using (I will add that the Common Law is something I fully support, and really like what Schaeffer Cox in Alaska has done to bring it back).

The Guardians are trying to provide a legal backdrop to what the musician herein is trying to say-

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Though I have not done the research, I have seen many claims to the UNITED STATES being a corporation, and the con continuing all the way down through birth certificates, ssn, and so on. There is another guy who's been fighting this supposed system which seems to be running nearly every federal, state, and local government FOR PROFIT !! Search for member CAFR1, and look at his posts.

Here I'll just do it for you:

CAFR1's Posts on ATS

Here is his site:

CAFR

His video on google:

Google Video Link

This may actually be legit. I'm going to contact the site staff and see how far along they are in this process. If it seems real, then I'm going to be signing up very shortly. I'll do my best to make this go viral, and spread the word locally as well.

Of course I'm welcoming any debunker's to chime in as well.
Let's get to the bottom of this and see if this may be the true civil revolution we've all been hoping for.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This seems plausible but very unlikly. Why would a new shadow alliance come out in the open??

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
This seems plausible but very unlikly. Why would a new shadow alliance come out in the open??

I agree! If they are going to come out into the open, then they had damn sure better have a "shadow" military. No rag-tag militia, but a well organized infrastructure. I don't see it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join