It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republic of the untied States of America (the Restore America Plan) They say its a done deal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Crap, this R.A.P.stuff is like a 7 year itch

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Does this have any relation to the free men movement?

The guys with the wood license plates and video cameras that make police officers look really confused on youtube quite often?

I'm confused here... and I am seriously wondering if its safe to sign ANYTHING these days...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I was as in knob creek a couple of weekends ago, and I got to hear Tim Turner speak at the fire house in Starkville Kentucky. My history with RAP is. I was one of the first 27 to sign on. The whole time I was in they made false clams and promises that could never be verified. I ask Tim when I meant him in person if he would verify that the shipment of Gold was real. He told us that he could not show us the document. He said NO, lives would be at stake, a friend of mine that was there with me asked: then what can you show us? Tim said he would set a meeting up with the Department of Justice. Well we are going on week 3 and no meeting. Tim also clamed the Gold was protected my RED, GREEN, and BLUE Ninja's and there was 300,000 of them that were willing to move at a moments notice to protect the gold.... Tim said if he tried to bring the gold State side, the banker would steel it. Tim explained he has tried to bring a small about of Gold in, and as soon as they the bankers found out it came up missing. Tim told us at one time, that the military was backing them when I asked to see or talk to a military liaison I was turned down yet a gain. This is one of the reasons I got out of RAP. At this meeting Tim went as far as telling us that the Joint chiefs of staff recognize him as the President of the United States of the Republic. I believe this could be s scam or a back door to the new world order. Tim also told us that he was not going to pull us out of the United Nations and Global markets; He stated He was going to ease out of them. Someone else asked that he was going to do about the borders, Tim replied leave them open. Lots of things he said at the meeting pointed to a back door to the new world order. He even made clams to the Cincinnati blood lines.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shotguneddy

Wow... sounds like this guy is having fun playing pretend time. Joint Chiefs recognize him as the President huh?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Yep. A new Republic run by a bunch of right-wing christian extremists would probably be just as bad or worse than the fascist regime we have now, not that I have any problem with Christianity per say, but a responsible government would be a secular one in my mind. Its nice to see that the citizens are starting to finally understand 'divide and conquer'.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think that movement fell apart when Sam Kennedy was supposedly 'booted' from running it.

I'm friends with a high ranking retired military friend. I've never known him to be crazy but he was the one that told me about this movement and from what I got from him this was supposedly the real deal.

He said our birth certificates WERE traded on the stock market and invested and that's where the Government and Corporate America has been getting money to run everything over the decades. Supposedly when this "Restore the Republic" takes place we all are going to be given credit cards to access our accounts the Government has been investing for us over the decades.

I laughed in his face when he told me this. He got offended. One odd thing I noticed that he told me is go to the website for your State and you'll notice it's in all lower case letters now. Sure enough it is. But I still don't believe this.

The people robbing us will keep robbing us at all costs. There is no way the United States will ever become a free Republic again. They have done too much evil and have to much liability, if the current Corporate America ceases to exist there would be many, many, many people entitled to damages from being punished for crimes where there was no injured party. That alone will keep this Corporate Federal Government from EVER being dissolved.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Here is the latest YouTube video from the Republic for the united States of America. If you live in the USA, this is a MUST see!

republicfortheunitedstates.org

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok my friends,

The truth of the matter is they are using some of PAC’s research to scam you, like I have said for years now, in order for a scam to work there has to be a sense of truth. This group is another agent provocateur to keep the real so called patriot movement from uniting. PAC, is the ONLY legal path to freedom and restoration of the republic, it is only through education that this can take place, PAC has been in operation for 15 years without one single law suite, arrest or ticket no other so called patriot organization can claim this because they all miss the legal points recognized in law. It is the only legal path also recognized by all branches of government including but not limited to Congress as well as your local courts.

So once again I will post the link to the solution, here you can begin your education and learn the truth as to avoid such organizations as the one mentioned in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I read about this at least a year ago or so. The problem is that, while most likely well-intentioned, they are going to run smack into the Power Elite, who has control worldwide with billions of dollars at their disposal, they are going to run smack into the Soros machine. The evil is so diabolical that people cannot grasp it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok, on the surface this thing seems kind of interesting till I read this crap in a recent press release from the "President" of the "Republic".

The Republic for the united States of America - From the Desk of the President, Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God also gave me a message for those of you who have concerns about our Republic. He showed me a single flower growing up through a small crack in a sidewalk. The flower was white with a yellowish tint and in full bloom. The Lord said to let the People of the Republic know that it doesn’t matter the hardships we face or obstacles we must overcome. He has planted the seed of this Republic and no matter what is thrown at us we will not only take root but will grow and flourish. As the flower overcame the concrete that tried to withhold it from sprouting the Republic will overcome all obstacles and be successful because this is HIS Republic.

Thus we go from some decent information about the hijacking of America by nefarious powers to this guy having visions inspired by God which devalue the whole thing making it into some kind of whacko cult like organization.

Sad really - it’s not a bad idea on the surface.

This is sort of like the problem the Republicans have; people are with em up till they start spouting all the unless you belive in God you are not an American BS. That and the militant pro-life/anti-gay stances like those are some major issues in running a republic. So non-issues IMO.
edit on 4/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have to agree with the consensus here, RAP is not what any of us would like it to be. The real truth is, we are past ready for a complete turnover in our system of government and our monetary systems and central banking and statutory laws and city (Corporate) laws and ordinances, not to mention an end to the real time taxation that is here in the States. TPTB tax us for everything, if you drink bottled water, you pay a tax to drink it, hell if they could figure out how to meter the air, we would pay a tax to breathe, too. Believe it.

I am one who wants nothing to do with an extremest religious origination, or anything akin to that. What we need is a secular government, one that is small, and efficient in the business of the United States of America. The Common Law what the law that the Constitution was based on, and was the law of the land in past days. Division and separation of powers in government is laid out perfectly in the Constitution, along with everything else we need to know about governing a Sovereign Nation. Now all we need is people with vision, and not the religious kind, and with honor and respect for the land, the water, and the air, and the guts to tell the people what is going on at any given time. We need a Treasury that knows how to account for every cent America makes, or spends, and prints a money that bears no interest, and is only affected by world markets, never by direction or order. We need a better fuel for our cars, not cars that run on a better fuel. We need an end to all shooting wars, and make it law that America goes to war only if attacked by a foreign power. We need a complete end to nuclear power of any kind, and a clean up of same, and also we need an end to coal production, but we also need a generous fall back for the thousands of American Mine Workers. We need a price lock on Diesel fuel, and groceries, and yes, we need medical marijuana, but we also want products made from Hemp, and fuel made from hemp seed oil. We need to stop supporting other countries, period. We need a stop to anything that could seen as a "golden parachute."

We need to Restore America, but we do not need any groups restoring us Americans. We, I think I can speak for all of us, just want some accountability and oversight, nothing more, or less will do.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join