It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Alien war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Boy, we really have some good brainstormers and strategists here in ATS!

I think the best overall approach at present is to simply get the public informed as to how to prevent an abduction from occurring.

Basic steps can be promoted like:

1. Keeping one's sliding glass doors and windows locked and adequately covered at night.

2. Installing deadbolt locks that can only be opened or unlocked from the inside -- as they can pick locks as easily as any locksmith.

3. When seeing a UFO/probe and/or alien, don't try to get a better look, immediately go indoors and strive to keep track of the clock in case there is any missing time. I know from my own research in communicating with abductees that if they see a UFO/probe or alien that is close, then it is usually too late to get away.

4. Avoid contact with an intensely bright white and/or sky blue light (e.g., through a window) as it will likely cause paralysis and/or unconsciousness.

Fundamental preventative measures like these would foil their efforts more than injecting chemical, biological and/or nano-technological weapons in ourselves which the aliens will most likely detect anyway. The point should also be made that injecting a deadly anything inside our Homo sapien bodies spells trouble for us as well as for the aliens that may use our blood, DNA, etc.

Additionally, rarely does one hear about the aliens actually ingesting human glandular extracts for vitamin supplements; it does happen but not very often.

Another idea is to market security devices and video cameras for the common home that do not require electricity (e.g., powered through high-tech spring mechanisms, hydraulics, etc.) and that cannot be deactivated through EMP technology. These devices would put a big damper on alien abductions in common residences.

For the motorcar/automobile, this poses a bigger problem. The main issue is how do we shield ourselves from their paralysis beams when most of our cabin is exposed with see-through glass?

Perhaps if lead (or some other type) based shaded glass could be developed that reflects or at least dampens the paralysis beams, and these were required by law to be installed in all vehicles everywhere, that would greatly help the situation. It wouldn't stop them from cutting off our engines and electrical systems with EMP's but it would definitely dampen their efforts to paralyze us before physically attempting to abduct us.

As a general rule, they will not follow through on an abduction unless they know their victim is either paralyzed or unconscious.

Another idea...

Improve the overall security on automobiles so that there can be an extra lock that can only be physically (not electronically) unlocked from the inside.

All this research and development will cost a ton of money but I think some of these ideas are already in the works in the hearts and minds of a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Perhaps if lead (or some other type) based shaded glass could be developed that reflects or at least dampens the paralysis beams, and these were required by law to be installed in all vehicles everywhere, that would greatly help the situation. It wouldn't stop them from cutting off our engines and electrical systems with EMP's but it would definitely dampen their efforts to paralyze us before physically attempting to abduct us.

Mirror tint?

You make it sound as easy as avoiding your common criminal or carjacker. Could they not just break the window? Would not glasses or contacts that would block what ever light they use be a little more practicle (sp?) and cost effective? That, blast any David Hasselhoff song and a shotgun to blast them when they try to get you.
In saying this I'm assuming they are physicly inferior to us since they need to use such techniques to abduct us?

I just find it hard to stand idle and hide rather than try to fight back. The only way to find their weakness is to find it. Not hide from them. I do not know about anyone else, but to run and hide would do nothing to help solve the problem. Try everything, water, fire, electricty, cold, noise, whatever.....

Who knows, I'm sure this has been discussed more times than I can imagine and many ideas are already being tested or considered. That is if all this isn't just BS. I guess time will tell.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
With our now exponential increase in biology and genetic technology, I don't see why we can't develop something that would make Humans distasteful and/or poisionous to the "Zetans" but would be harmless (or, heck, maybe even beneficial?) to us...

There are many examples in nature of substances that are beneficial to one species, or even a variant of a species, but deadly to another. The sickle cell anemia that prevents Africans from catching deadly diseases, at the same time makes African-Americans sick. Humans eat and even enjoy chocolate and peppers; however, those two substances are deadly to other animals (dogs and cats, for example).

Whatever we develop doesn't have to be undetectable by the "Zetans" forever. We know they'll eventually adapt and find a way to scan for it. It only has to be undetectable long enough for us to pollute all their Human blood & DNA supplies...

At the same time, we can continue to learn how to combat them in the less scientific but equally important "mind over matter" department. Telekinesis, shutting out our minds from them, reading their minds like they've been doing ours, etc. -- that will also frustrate them quite a bit!

Since we know at this point that they could destroy us, but don't have any desire to unless we threaten them, our next best option is to make us undesirable to them. To use an analogy, a horse comes up to a cactus that has grown its spikes. The spikes hurt, so the horse doesn't eat the cactus. Could the horse kick over the cactus in protest? Sure, but he doesn't bother. It would be a waste of his time and energy. He just picks up and moves on to the next edible plant...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Very good ideas coming out here i think if we wanted to beat them or at least force a stalemate then we'd have to win the battle on multiple fronts. That includes biological, technological and psychological.

All you need is a sample of their DNA and you could eventually create a biological weapon to infect them. There's also chemical weapons that would work, a crude one but could be effective is mustard gas which you'd need to find out whether it harms them or not, anthrax is another possibility.

You'd also need to reinforce traditional military bases with concrete hardened hangars or bunkers for instance. You could also create a series of underground tunnels with facilities. Anti-aircraft defences would also be vital. It's easy for us to assume that just because they're light years ahead that they'd come here with a 'Death Star' weapon and simply blow up everything, yeah you could do that but they may need the Earth and us too much to do that.

The fact that we also have a navy gives us an advantage since they can be mobilised together or spread out into smaller groups, not to mention nuclear submarines could be effective to launch against their above/below ground bases and perhaps underwater bases.

Do they have their own equivalent to radar? Could you set AAA traps for them?

As i've said before the fact that we'd simply be defending and we don't have to go anywhere gives us an advantage. In the Battle of Britain in WW2 the Germans had to fly over the sea to get to us and they couldn't quite reach all the areas of Britain. Not to mention that we were moving things around, keeping weapon caches in various secure places.

If they wanted to get us they wouldn't simply just nuke everything they would IMO primarily go after the military.

There is another side to this, if they are a lot more advanced than us. The more advanced you get then theoretically the more they'd rely on technology. Take that away from them and they're just as vulnerable as us.

I know this is fiction but just an idea, in 'Operation Thunderchild' they learned that the E.T's paralyze people then abduct them through some sort of special light. The special forces guy wears a special contact lense that filters out this light and makes the paralyzing light useless then he obviously shoots the little buggers dead. Couldn't the same principle be applied?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
baked,

Actually it would entail considerably more than just a mirror tint. *L*

You make it sound as easy as avoiding your common criminal or carjacker.

It isn't but there are preventative measures one can take if one knows their tactics.

Could they not just break the window?

Of course, but they generally don't pursue a kidnapping unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious. They know full well that many of us would shoot them, among other things.

That, blast any David Hasselhoff song and a shotgun to blast them when they try to get you.

Not a Hasselhoff fan I take it. I don't believe I've ever heard his music. Perhaps that is a good thing.

Would not glasses or contacts that would block what ever light they use be a little more practicle (sp?) and cost effective?

It doesn't work that way. Any part of the body that touches the paralysis beam is paralyzed. If your head is immersed in it, you immediately pass out.

...I'm assuming they are physicly inferior to us since they need to use such techniques to abduct us?

Most of the kidnappings are done by the Greys and yes, they are generally physically weaker than us. However, abductees have reported that Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens) who are tall and muscular, have been seen serving as bodyguards to the Greys.

I just find it hard to stand idle and hide rather than try to fight back. The only way to find their weakness is to find it. Not hide from them. I do not know about anyone else, but to run and hide would do nothing to help solve the problem. Try everything, water, fire, electricty, cold, noise, whatever.....

Avoid the intensely bright light and you will most likely elude capture. It happened in the very house that I live in.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Whats to say they have taken the same tecnological path as us?

we might have tech they dont and even if they can get all the way here dosnt mean they are gonna be able to win us (Altho probable)

We seem to be gunnin down every alien craft from different species

Also a lot of other "Opposing and allied" alien species have bases on this planet (Supposingly) so if they attack earth (and their bases they aint gonna be 2 happy) the other species could see it as an attack on them also and the other species could retaliate

we might have DNA busters (Like a virus) that could destroy them from the inside

same with super soilders ect

We supposingly have many time portals/dimensional holes around so they might not be as hard to reach as they are believed to be

But my guess is as long as other advanced alien species have bases on this planet the grays arnt gonna be stupid enough to do any attacking unless they are sure its gonna be benifical in the long term

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash

But my guess is as long as other advanced alien species have bases on this planet the grays arnt gonna be stupid enough to do any attacking unless they are sure its gonna be benifical in the long term

If you have any anecdotal evidence regarding physical aliens and their bases here (other than those attributed to the Zetan races), I'd love to hear about it.

But in the physical sense, I have yet to find any in my research.

The anecdotal evidence suggests that there is one general group of aliens that have bases here, all of which are allied with one another.

It would be really nice if we truly had some allies up there.

Perhaps someday we will.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
It would be really nice if we truly had some allies up there.

Perhaps someday we will.

Maybe we do have allies up there, but just don't know it yet!
I know I'm using fiction as an example, but in the 'Star Trek' version of our Galaxy, the Federation protects primitive planets withing or on its borders from more aggressive species like the Klingons and Romulans, without making themselves known to the planets in question of course (due to the Prime Directive). Maybe an uneasy truce between some myserious allies of ours and the "Zetans" is why they haven't just taken us over or destroyed us or something.
Maybe we're on the border between these two interstellar political entities and just don't know it! And the "Zetans" are keeping their operations low-key because they don't want our would-be allies to find out that they're attempting to use us...

I know, I know, I dove into popular fiction to get that idea, but I'm just brainstorming here!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It references here

www.burlingtonnews.net...

I will update the area of text which states it if i can find it

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi TC,

I like your brainstorming; it is refreshing and genuine.

Perhaps some advanced mystics from this planet will constitute the first "Preservers" (to quote Classic Star Trek terminology) and covertly work behind the scenes to defend innocent races.

Actually, I favor the spiritual ideal of the Organians -- hence the avatar.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It references here

What point(s) are you referencing from this interview with Sgt. Stone (as he says a great deal)?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The invasion is and has been going on for some time now thousands of these greys and other aliens have fully intergrated into the government in general massive underground complexes exist with the full knowledge of our government an agreement was reached , in exchange for technology , they get to abduct people as long as the gov. gets a list of the abducties and it dos'nt exceed a certain amount they seem to be having a problem keeping track of the abductions.
pdharris0.tripod.com...&Meaining%20of%20KRILL
The Krill Papers check It out

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

It references here

What point(s) are you referencing from this interview with Sgt. Stone (as he says a great deal)?

It says somewhere (As far as memory serves) that their are different sets of alien bases some friendly (Nordic i believe that are here to help) some foe (Grays mainly)

It also says how all this started (as we started realising what their real agendas were and their excuses for doing it)

It also says that they are different sets of aliens and apparently 2 groups (I think) Nordics and blues (who seem to be seperate) warned us about the grays

I believe blues are nuteral at this point altho would not consider them friendly to the gray/zetas

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It also says that they are different sets of aliens and apparently 2 groups (I think) Nordics and blues (who seem to be seperate) warned us about the grays...

See, this is the third version of this story I've read. Which one, if any, are true? I've never heard of the "Blues" before now... Here are the other two versions of this story I've heard...

(1) There are two space-farcing species visiting us from other planets -- the "Zetans" or "Greys" who want to use us, and the "Nordics" who want to protect us. (No one seems to know what these aliens call themselves...)

(2) There are two space-farcing species visiting us from other planets -- the "Zetans" or "Greys" who want to use us, and the "Nordics" who are their genetically created bodyguards. (What DO the aliens call themselves? Surely not what we call them!)

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
to be honest,

I think that talk about 'fighting' aliens only delays the day when we will learn the truth about them. As was explicitly suggested by the Brookings Report on space exploration, knowledge of ETs could only be broken by the government to the populace when there was only a minor chance of violebce -- and when the group psyche of the populace was prepared for knowledge of the aliens.

So, in short, I imagine that every time the gov thinks about breaking this news out they must come across posts and letters where guys talk about shooting aliens with their shotguns or using the name of "Jesus" to ward of alien "demons"

If you want to hear the truth about aliens -- if it really does exists within government files somewhere -- stop talking about shooting saucers with buckshot and end of the world biblical prophesy mumbo jumbo. that type of talk just tells the powers that be that the public isn't at the point where it can handle interaction with a more advanced, and probably more intelligent, species.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You make an excellent point!

However, I think it depends on what the goals of the aliens are. If they're just friendly aliens who are here to study us, and possibly help us out in our evolution, then that's great, and I'd love to meet one and take him/her/it to lunch!
But, if these aliens are here to use us for their own ends (such as livestock for them), and subjegate us into making Earth a colony planet for their interstellar empire, then we have a totally different situation.
I think it all depends on WHY the aliens are here to how the intelligent people will react...

...and unfortunately, no matter how long the US Government and other nations' governments delay revelaing aliens to the general public, there will always be those stupid people who would shoot it on sight, or say they're "demons" and try to exorcise them or something...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Pantheria,

Thanks for the link to The Krill Papers.

To quote their initial conclusions:

1. Craft from other worlds have crashed on Earth.
2. Alien craft are from both ultra-dimensional sources and sources within this dimension.
3. Early U.S. government efforts at acquiring alien technology were successful.
4. The U.S. government has had live alien hostages at some point in time.
5. The government has conducted autopsies on alien cadavers.
6. U.S. intelligence agencies, security agencies, and public agencies are involved in the cover up of facts pertaining to the situation.
7. People have been and are currently abducted, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the UFO situation.
8. There is a current active alien presence on this planet among us that controls difference elements of our society.
9. Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.
10. The U.S. government has had a working relationship with alien forces for some time, with the express purpose of gaining technology in gravitational propulsion, beam weaponry and mind control.
11. Millions of cattle have been killed in the process of acquiring biological materials.
12. Both aliens and the U.S. government are responsible for mutilations, but for different reasons.
13. We live in a multi-dimensional world that is overlapped and visited by entities from other dimensions. Many of these entities are hostile. Many are not hostile.
14. The basis of our genetic development and religions lies in intervention by non-terrestrial and terrestrial forces.
15. Actual technology far exceeds that perceived by the public.
16. The United States space program is a cover operation that exists for public relations purposes.
17. People are being actively killed in order to suppress the facts about the situation. The CIA and the NSA are involved so deeply that exposure would cause collapse of their overt structure.
18. Facts indicate alien overt presence within five to ten years.
19. Our civilization is one of many that have existed in the last billion years.

From the research that I have conducted, I generally agree with all of these conclusions.

Regarding numbers 2 and 13, which is right within my area of mystical expertise: there are indeed many discarnate entities that are evil, many of which are alien to this planet and manifesting their telepathic influence through and around people here of like mindset. It is important to distinguish between discarnates and incarnates. In my opinion and experience (which is corroborated by numerous discarnate communications), incarnate life cannot travel interdimensionally. When a UFO fades away in a glow of light, they are not traveling into another dimension; they are activating an electromagnetic stealth field which enables the craft to become unseen to radar and also optically invisible.

Regarding number 9, for planetary defense, the bases on the Moon would also have to be considered and dealt with.

I have not yet gone over all of the Krill Papers, but from I have read, it appears that it deserves serious consideration.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi TC,

I side with the paradigm that there are various groups of aliens that are visiting us and using many of us as laboratory animals, and that all of them are based in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

This business about the Nordics being the protectors of Terra is tantamount to the mythical "Galactic Federation," "ascended masters," and "alien overlords" that New Agers and other misled mystics promote � a few in this forum. I consider these to be the product of alien propaganda (incarnate and discarnate) and wishful thinking rather than accurate and objective appraisals.

If the Nordics are here to help us fight them, they why do abductees report them serving as Grey bodyguards?

H-E-L-L-O!

onlyinmydreams,

The government will never allow open disclosure about extraterrestrial life. I am also familiar with The Brookings Report. They concluded in part that the government would lose control over a large segment of the population if an extraterrestrial civilization was ever proven to exist. Since they wish to stay in power and maintain control, alien life will always be kept a secret until citizens take action to expose the situation to the general public -- which is exactly what many are doing now.

So, in short, I imagine that every time the gov thinks about breaking this news out they must come across posts and letters where guys talk about shooting aliens with their shotguns or using the name of "Jesus" to ward of alien "demons"

I'm not a Christian anymore and haven�t been for a very long time. But I happen to know from experience that the "Jesus energies" (which are actually a large collection of basically spiritual discarnates or �angels�) is not a load of crap in regard to preventing an abduction. There are Christian mystics over at AlienResistance.org that can attest to the power of angels (what they refer to as the "Holy Spirit") in preventing/thwarting an alien abduction. Other angel collectives representative of other religions, like Hinduism for example, have also been shown to manifest a protective influence on people at times.

Secondly, who are you to blame people who are forced to deal with hostile aliens from trying to defend themselves?

If the government will not and/or cannot defend the common citizen against alien abduction (which is really a moot point because it is commonly accepted that they generally can't), then it up to us to defend ourselves!

We have nothing to prove to the government. The government has everything to prove to us. They have been lying for decades over the issue of extraterrestrial life and facets of them are even in collusion with the Zetans. You even have abductees reporting being taken to underground military installations and seeing uniformed US soldiers working alongside Greys! This is nothing short of treason to the American public. Many in the government are no better than the Greys that abduct many of us.

A Rebellion against the Zetans is in the works, no matter how many oppose it. Many would rather die fighting than live in the chains of deception and covert subjugation.

History has many examples of situations whereby you have an oppressed people that eventually rise up and overthrow their oppressors. It has occurred many times before and it will happen again in regard to the abusive aliens stemming from Reticulum 4.

It is just a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As to WHEN and IF the government will let the public know about E.T's (that's if they're here) that's obviously solely up to them. I don't think it's makes a difference whether we talk about shooting them down or not. That's merely speculation as what could be done if they turned out to be hostile. Obviously if they're peaceful then excellent i'm sure people who have tons of ideas of what we could do. Unless an UFO or group of them are captured on CNN, someone leaks out certain documents or somehow the US and other governments cover is blown then i can't see a likely chance of aliens being disclosed to the public, then again anything's possible and i never say never.

Reading Corso's book does give us an interesting insight into POSSIBLY what's going on. Frankly i'm more WILLING to believe credible people who've been in the military such as (Ret) Col. Philip J. Corso & (Ret) Sgt Clifford Stone rather than Joe Bloggs from Virginia who claims to be abducted and taken to Venus or whatever. As guys such as Corso & Stone provide documents and certain facts when presenting their case.

I'll have to take a look at those Krill Papers they seem pretty interesting and it does raise some interesting points.

"Not knowing which end of the box was the front, I picked up the top and slid it off to the edge. Then I lowered the flashlight, looked inside and my stomach rolled up into my throat and I almost became sick then ans there". - The Day After Roswell page 34

Imagine that reaction times a couple billion hehe.

Obviously with people like Corso & Stone you could say that the government purposely leaks certain bits of information through people such as these so the public slowly get used to these ideas without getting freaked out. You could also speculate that it's all rubbish and is part of a big disinformation campaign by the US government throw people like us off the scent.

Hard to say, we can only just keep guessing and hopefully people like Stone and Corso will come forth and present credible evidence of what is happening on our Earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi FlyBoy,

I generally agree with you. Credible governmental insiders are a good source. But I would not discount credible people outside the government as well.

I've debated a number of governmental insiders in other forums and don't alway agree with their conclusions. It needs to be understood that a number of them are actually pro-Zetan and this bias slants their appraisals.

There are indeed attempts to throw people off the right track with disinformation about aliens. You not only have governmental disinformation but you also have alien disinformation (e.g., the implanted screen memories in abductees that convince them that the Zetans have godlike powers like telepathy, the ability to teleport, walk through walls, etc.).

However, there is indeed occasional insight provided from some people in the government. Regardless, until they repeal the Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law, you can bet that the government at large will arrest, interrogate and incarcerate anyone that has any physical proof of extraterrestrial life.

Regarding one of the relatively few leaks that has occurred, are you aware of Linda Mouton Howe's story? She is an award winning journalist, TV documentary producer, etc., and she was once asked to visit a US Air Force Base in New Mexico. There she was shown a top-secret government document called "Briefing Paper For The President Of The United States Of America On Identified Aerial Vehicles." Her reaction was audio taped and video taped, which she later learned.

The top-secret document began with a dry summary of multiple crashes of disks and retrievable bodies that were described as both dead and alive. It also explained that a living extraterrestrial-alien was retrieved from a crash site. An American Air Force man (probably an officer) decided to stay with the extraterrestrial-alien from 1949 to June 18th, 1952, at which time the alien died of unknown causes.

During that period of contact, the US government learned a great deal about the alien's civilization. The extraterrestrial-alien, nicknamed EBE (pronounced 'Ee-bah,') for extraterrestrial biological entity, relayed that its civilization manipulated the DNA of "already evolving primates" on this planet thousands of years ago to create Homo sapiens. (This confirms the archeological evidence and conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin.) Ms. Howe talks about this encounter at the end of the second part of the video documentary called: The Mysterious Origins Of Man.

Hence, investigations from the US Air Force, albeit unofficially, have concluded that we have not only been visited by aliens, but Homo sapien life on this planet was originally jump started by extraterrestrials.

The truth is already here. For those of us that are strong enough to be objective about it, we are obliged to sift through all of the material that can be found and gleen as much as we can from it -- to then relay that higher awareness to those interested. This in itself is a service to God.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join