It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Alien war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are way to many opinions to try to afix yourself to one and be sure it's the right one.

One president who tried to get the classified area 51 document recieved them with the same blackout text that normal citizens recieve, when they cite the freedom of info act.

That they have not attacked, have not introduced themselves peaceful doesn't mean they will not. We live very short lives, it makes us impatient.. if there lifespan is 500 yrs they might not thing twice about studying us a couple generations(of theirs.. before making a decion.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The human ego never ceases to amzaze me. I do work for a governement body and I'm going to advise you to look at the alien situation using more logic than emotion.

1. When was the last time you went to war with a bee nest in the middle of a desolate field?

2. ok, these aren't bees they're a new species that has some similarities to our species. They need to be studied further to advance your own knowledge.

3. studied and sampled, we can fumigate the entire nest in 2 minutes and get some free honey besides, some of our species may want to picnic there.

4. why kill them when you can control them with chemical X, they'll keep producing honey and be docile.

5. Does this necessarily make the bees our 'slaves'?, they are none the wiser. they are still doing their thing, does this mean we invaded the bees?

6. Your never going to learn the truth behind aliens/ufos until you stop thinking of humanity as the center of the universe. The only species that are truly advanced are the ones that know they are but a cog in the universe.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why is that every alien egghead keeps refering to the human race as mere bugs waiting to be swatted, squashed, or fumigated by these aliens? I just don't get why people get so worked up over something that has NO EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE. I asked some basic normal questions that any rational person (with or without emotions) would ask. Also, I didn't say that we are alone in the universe. All I said is that it soesn't make sense for aliens to visit, invade and eliminate our existence. The whole "people are bugs to these aliens" thing us BS! I hate hearing that we are doomed to be controlled by this alien force, especially when they aren't even invading us and never will. It doesn't take us humans thousands of years to figure out how to destroy a bees nest, so why would it take aliens that long to destroy us? I may not know all of the technical terms for these made up alien races, thier origins, thier attributes...honestly I don't have to cause the burdon of proof is not with me to show that they don't exist, it's with you to show that they do.

I wouldn't tell someone who doesn't beleive in God that they are wrong because they can't prove that God doesn't exist...it would be up to me to prove that he does.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

There seems to be very little, if any, collaboration with any grey types or any other aliens to control humans in some fashion. It seems to be more the case of humans just trying to keep these things away from public sight while frantically trying to reverse engineer alien tech in an attempt to completely eliminate alien presence on earth.

That's where we'd have to agree to disagree. There are numerous credible documents (and eyewitnesses) that support the idea of a deal between the aliens, and various world governments.

I don't reject the notion outright that humans are working in collusion with ETs, BUT there are far more reported cases of civilians seeing planes chase UFOs and to a lesser degree, government personnel claiming to see downed UFOs and dead aliens. Rarely if ever, do I read any type of credible reports on living ETs actually working with government types.

As for documents pertaining to humans working with ETs, I'm not sure I've read any credible papers regarding such a thing. There isn't even much in the way of credible dead ET reports.

The deal between humans and aliens, IMO only, is or was a deal to avoid disclosure only. There may have been at some point some work with ETs regarding technology, but as I keep hearing and reading from credible living government personnel, it appears that ALL ETs are viewed as the enemy of the earth if only because their existence and disclosure would destroy the current status quo of the world. It just seems to be the case that their vehicles are constantly targeted and destroyed and what living or dead ETs are found are confiscated and likely dealt with horribly to send a message to other ETs to stop coming around. Though I really don't have any knowledge to verify it other than a couple of civilian humanoid reports where alleged ET contacts have made similar claims.

The "grey" type may be working to keep other aliens off the planet, but as of yet, I read very little of that coming from credible sources.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have to agree with a number of people in this thread that the Zetans are not interested in taking us over in the traditional sense. Been there, done that. Our distant ancestors went through that experience when they were forced to work the mines as slaves.

What they are interested in is continuing to covertly subjugate us. The bee and honey analogy is a good one. Why destroy the hive or even make most of the bees aware of you when you can get lots of free honey and all the bee slaves and bee laboratory animals you want? Most Terrans won't even consider our existence without bonified physical proof (especially since our allies in the local government are covering up for us) -- while we continue to steal many weak and stupid Terrans blind!

Regarding the issue of governmental collusion, only certain highly secretive facets of the government are in on it. If what was happening was more well known (like within civil service agencies for example), we would have many more people coming out publicly to denounce what's happening.

Like the Zetans, the pro-Zetan/imperial agencies in our government are playing it safe by keeping a low profile, working covertly, and by projecting the image to the general public that nothing is happening.

This ruse works with most people.

The greater the secrecy, the greater the control over the flow of information to the general public.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeh here we even got a entire thread with that example. ( regarding this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's funny how whenever we get on the topic of Us vs Them people seem to think that just because they are more advanced than us that they'd be invincible and we wouldn't stand a chance. Haven't you thought about our military capabilities, it's size and possible strength?

Maybe it's that which would scare them off making any sort of open attack. If you've read Philip . J Corso's book and if it is true then that would definitely frighten off any E.T from attacking us, since it is quite possible that human history has been changed due to some meddling and intervention by another race. The fact that in wartime we saw a boom in innovation not to mention our capability to reverse engineer certain types of technology.

Before you dismiss our chances at hand, just think what we have going for us.

I don't think all aliens are benevolent, but then again i don't they'd all be malevolent either. Each race would have it's own set of morales and principles, maybe some have neither at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well from what i gather the aliens (Grays) invading and destroying us would be a very bad move for them in the short and long term

here is what i have gathered from various sources (true or false who knows)

They need human/animal DNA to help structure their own and their bodys are failing and due to having no reporductive system they need a new one, same with digestive system

They use liquids such as blood to substain their own bodys as nurishment

They are supposingly underdogs to another race (Reps,Dracs) depending on what you believe or not and that they dont want to be subservant all the time for the rest of their existance but would make us do all the fignting and aid us secretly as if it all went wrong they wouldnt be blaimed

Apparently this planet was supposingly rep/dracs planet long ago and is a strategic posision in a war agenst other races (so it would be a pretty stupid move for them if they started attacking the planet physically)

Their is suposingly other races and federations out their which attacking a planet pysically would most likley bring unwanted attention

The grays bodys are weak sources say (a lot weaker then ours but they make up in telekenetics ect which can be blocked i believe)

If we have been downing different species crafts then we have most likley got a lot of different tech and info about how certain alien races tech work and where to find them

Humans can adapt well and since we will most likley think differently to them and can get ideas out of no where we could cause them serious unseen damage

Most people would fight to the death then the governments would make this planet uninhabitable which wouldnt be in their best intrests if the dracs overload thing exists

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nice to see someone who's on the same wave length :-) For all our weaknesses and faults, when we are pushed to the edge we always tend to band together especially in a situation such as this god forbid.

It's interesting that you mention the greys as being servants, because in 'The Day After Roswell' by Philip. J Corso he talked about the Grey aliens that were recovered in Roswell. He said that it was if they were designed for prolonged deep space travel due to their bones, and their whole body!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Flyboy211,

No humanoid race is invincible but there are indications from sightings, governmental insiders and abductees that the Zetan-aliens (who use many of us as laboratory animals) are hundreds, if not thousands of years ahead of us technologically.

Okay, lets' say at best it is now only "hundreds" due to various reverse engineering projects that have been in the works for many years.

One key issue is the battleground. We can't easily reach Reticulum 4 (AKA Zeta IV) with our weapons, while governmental insiders like Sgt. Clifford Stone say that they have somewhere in the area of a DOZEN thriving underground/underwater bases around this planet.

So even if we manage to knock out ALL of their secret bases in an initial attack, so what?

They could still retaliate with a nuclear holocaust launched from orbit that could wipe out all the surface life on this planet in a matter of minutes.

To counter this argument, someone could say, "Yes, but they wouldn't possibly do that!"

Oh really? History paints a different picture.

There are indications that they did precisely that about fourteen thousand years ago. That the tilting of the world on its axis, the widespread earthquakes, and The Great Flood mentioned in various ancient cultures, were not caused by "normal" geological conditions: they were the result of a failed "War of Independence" from our Atlantean ancestors.

Whereby the Anunnaki manifested nothing short of a nuclear holocaust that was so devastating, that it not only destroyed the Atlantean civilization, but also caused worldwide calamities like the tilting of the planet on its axis.

Evidence Of Ancient Atomic Warfare

Now, what exactly do you have in mind in reference to planetary defense when they have more advanced ships, more advanced weapons, and a much greater industrial base for manufacturing those things than we do?

I personally believe that the answer will not be found in technology for they have the clear advantage in that arena.

Victory and our freedom will only be achieved through spiritual-telekinetic means.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Great i won't have to waste $9.50 to see the new Star Wars movie. I will just stand out side and watch as aliens blow each other up.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sorry Paul but i don't buy it at all. Everything has a weakness if i could steal a quote from a classic film (in my view)

"You just have to get through their technology, which i'm sorry to say is far more advanced"

Right ok according to various sources the US government and perhaps others have reversed engineered alien technology and are continuing to do so. We can't be sure about the story of Earth's polar shift and the Atlanteans.

Even though their propulsion technology is more advanced how do u know their weapons are? Could you also say that we wouldn't stand a chance? I don't buy that at all if they wanted to come here and waste the whole planet fine they could so but that wouldn't yield them any strategic value other than a barren desolate planet, and if they wanted one of those they're welcome to take Mars.

To take on a planet with a population of 6 billion plus, now imagine the combined military strength, due to the fact that our technology is also less advanced therefore less complicated it would seem logical that our manufacturing ratio would outweigh by far. The fact that we do band together when pushed to the edge a united is a dangerous enemy. To also underestimate an enemy gives the opposition an advantage due to not expecting the most resistance and therefore not committing the necessary forces.

Of course i don't know what the hell they're doing and that is IF they are here then they would suffer a lot more than we would. Hand to hand fighting? they'd probably be useless at it and also could they cope with our gravity? I'm sure they'd rather use their ships rather than themselves as weapons.

One last thing i'm sure they would be aware of us having nuclear weapons and you wouldn't want to provoke anyone with those, ieven if you worse weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
FlyBoy,

There is solid evidence that atomic weapons were unleashed in ancient times when the vast majority of the population on this planet embraced medieval technology. It is a valid logical extrapolation that the Anunnaki had that capability and could use a more advanced form of it today on us if they wanted to.

As stated, even if we managed to knock out all their local bases, then what? Send several hundred nuclear missiles forty odd light years away to the Zeta 2 Reticuli System? It isn't much of a stretch to consider that they could totally stop that barrage over the long haul well before it reached Zeta IV.

I'm sorry, but your argument just doesn't wash.

What WMD's are you suggesting we use and how do you suggest we deploy them efficiently?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't remember saying anything about attacking their star systems as to my knowledge we don't have anything that could travel across that amount of space in a short time. I was merely talking about 'what if' anything happened on EARTH.

Well atomic weapons are wmd's aren't they? :p chemical and biological weapons are also wmd's. Something Bush has yet to find but that's another matter. How would u deliver them efficiently? Well from a stealth bomber is one, ICBM's is another. I was saying if they started to use their wmd's on us providing it wasn't a one hit job then i suppose you'd send them towards their fleet/group of ships. Even if they could destroy them before they blew up you wouldn't expect to sit on Earth and wait for them to do whatever.

Another where do you get this information about the Zeti-Reticulans anyway? Haven't been playing too much UFO: Aftermath have you?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Flyboy,

If you can't target the source (i.e., their homeworld) then you can't win the war.

Knock out their local forces and they will only bring in reinforcements.

Better to not engage them in any major way until their homeworld can also be dealt with.

Othewise, any Rebellion would prove to be futile.

Which is not to say that we shouldn't have one, which I believe we should!

Discussions like this are preparation for exactly that.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Usually when taking a defensive position i.e Earth you need to outnumber the defenders in order to storm the castle keep so to speak. This of course follows traditional military strategy, it would be more hassle for them to come here with reinforcements when we can just dig in at our defensive positions. Besides you can move things underground and make it harder for them.

Doesn't this make a tiniest bit of sense?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Flyboy,

Actually, it does make sense.

You'd have to dig in many stories down with ample insulation in order to withstand numerous direct nuclear and energy projection hits.

The challenge would be to construct such facilities so that they could be totally independent in operation for years while the surface is contaminated from severe radiation exposure.

The strategy might work in the short run but without eliminating the other bases in this and other nearby systems -- which is a logical extrapolation -- as well as the military industrial complex on Reticulum 4 itself, ultimately we would lose.

But not before we took a lot of them with us.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I doubt "digging in" would work.. we'd need YEARS to move even a small portion of the population underground. I really don't think if any race attacked us with the idea to wipe us out we'd survive the first wave. Right now we could destroy the planet ourselves, we have enough nukes. I would think a race vastly ahead of us, had the same capability.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm... Well, let's see, so they're abducting humans so that they can get our much needed blood and DNA? That's the weakness we can use against them.

How do some flowers keep animals from eating them? They make themselves poisonous, or at least very distasteful. Sure, each animal might try one flower apiece, but after the bad taste they get in their mouths, the rest of the flowers will be left alone by the animals that tried to eat them.

Maybe we can do something that makes our blood and DNA poisionous to the aliens, or at least leaves a bad taste in their mouths, so to speak? Find a way to make a Human's blood and DNA poisionous and/or at least distasteful to the aliens, then take some Human volunteers and make sure they get abducted by the aliens, and make sure they can't scan for these biological modifications. Maybe then we can pollute their whole biological program here from the inside out without their realizing it until it's too late!
Then, with their whole biological program ruined, they'll have to leave us alone and go pick on some other mediveal civilization for their blood and DNA needs...

Maybe the government could develop some chemical that would be harmless to us Humans, but would make our blood and DNA distasteful and/or poisionous to these aliens, who need it so badly? The government could even inject it into Humans as a vaccine to keep everything secret -- since the governments that have agreed with the aliens (to buy us all time to fight them) will have to keep it all a secret until the aliens are gone...

I'm just brainstorming here.
What do you think? If we're going to hit them, let's hit them where it hurts. Why bother finding ways to blow up their bases, starships, and home planet when we can simply poison their nutrient supply -- which happens to be us?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Exellent way to think Thundercloud!
Sometimes the mighty nuke is not as mighty as it seems. Instead use something they wouldn't see comming from a planet of less civilized savages. Let them underestimate us. Or, are we to predictable?

If we have been infultrated (sp?) by one race then it's probible we have been infultrated (sp? again) by others. Maybe allies, maybe not. If a war is pending and the "higher ups" know about it, you can bet they are studying enemy weaknesses.

Wouldn't it be grand to find out that the only way to render your blood useless to them was to have THC in you, which is highly poisionous to them and helps in blocking their mind controll. No need for the stupid tin foil hats any more. Pot to the alien would be like kryptonite (sp?) to Superman. Yeah, it's a far-fetched idea, but it's nice to imagine...... Ahhhh

[edit on 1-7-2004 by baked]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join