It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Alien war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Before we all starting jumping, is there hard evidence that intelligent life exists??.

No, and there won't be any either, untill they microchip humanity and reveal themself to us, but by then its too late

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
aukaiman8000,

That is an excellent point.

There are indications from some abductees that they are in the process of doing precisely that.

Ok, so many of us will have to fight a battle against incredible odds.

So what?

Many of us have nothing better to do anyway and would jump at the opportunity to partake in a revolution. If that were not the case, then we would not have decided to incarnate during this turbulent period of wars, rapid increase in technology, and global transformation.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think once they enslave us, the aliens are going to make us fight their wars, which aint even so bad when you think about it!

I mean theres no way we can stop the aliens. period.

They are the humans, we are the cats (if u work at a pet-store)

Thats how they see us, they know we cant do a simgle damn thing to them period.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If any alien race that can travel to our little blue ball, they would certainly be much more farther advanced than us if they want to conquer the world they would have done so by now, there won�t be invading aliens that will be the hoax played by the NWO on the peoples of world.

And yes the New World Order would want to chip us, you no for security reasons and taxes

Another side note call it rumor or myth that we received the technology of the transistor form alien crafts

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ok

if the aliens had been here for a while - why would they wait until we had powerfull weapons before they attacked

get real - if any aliens where gonna attack they would have done it 2000 years ago when all we had was a few pointy metal sticks and some arrows

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I had an odd dream about an alien attack.. mind you I do not believe it is a premonition.. I just thought I'd share it here.

Just like some bible predictions the aliens swooped down picking up those who would be saved, I was on their guest list....

After this they proceed to destroy civilization.

At some point after this they investigated what might be sites of human inhabitance, that survived.

Their intension here was to gather them up.. for peaceful purposes.. maybe some sort of re education.

They used those "saved" to try an talk these survivors into joining them, but many ran from the ships when spotted... a reasonable response.

For some reason the fact that they had destroyed civilization and killed almost every living being seemed logical.. and I wasn't mad or disturbed by it.. we had become dangerous.

THe last thing I remember about the dream..I was sort of hanging half out of a low flying craft.. we had spotted a tent community and were attempting to pick up survivors, who scattered when they saw us. THe craft was following one man who fled.. as I hung out the craft pleading with him to take my hand.

Spooky to say the least. THe part that bothers me the most is that I felt this attack on humans was justified... It was like I was brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've said this in other posts but there is no need for a military invasion. Either the aliens can push some asteroids into Earth, release a Ebola like disease, or sterilize males or females with some form of disease and in a 100 years you have no humans. Or they could do all these things. And if they have been here hundreds or thousands of years then they easily could of wiped us out earlier...

So when I hear a "security guard" knows all about some repto-draco invasion I seriously doubt he knows what he's talking about. I've worked with security guards in the past, and some of them are nutty fabricators with some big chips on their shoulders and some are about as smart as a monkey. Now not all of them are like that but a security guard's job is extremely boring and tall tales often make good distractions in the middle of the night. I think those who want to be security guards like the idea of being in the "know". Heck I even think being a guard at Area 51 would be cool, but do you really think that some higher up is going to reveal to me some alien invasion? There's a securtiy manager at my govt workplace, and let me tell you he doesn't mess around or let people get away with anything...so I'm sure if alien D-Day Dulce is that important then we probably wouldn't hear any of these stories.

Anyway we've got nukes, and I from what I've read these aliens don't like them. I think aliens fear we will use them to commit nuclear suicide if they show aggressive moves....boy what a great day that will be waking up to a planet that we nuke to death. I don't think the aliens have the resources to stop that from happening but who knows...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Its on many sites that one of the theroies is that UFOs etc are man made and will be used as a means to incite fear and unite man together to fight a created foreign threat of alien invasion. This is on NWO Conspiracy sites, who state that I think the Military Industrial complex used Cold War, then Rogue states..now international terrorism and finally a created fake alien war threat to unite and bring in a NWO. As totally INSANE as this may sound, I guess its allowed here as we are talking about little green men flying around in tea cups

Interestlngly enough..UFOs were made by the Nazis and Hitler once said that there is nothing better than terrorism to incite fear in people and take away their rights and take control and power.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Stating as FACT the theory that Aliens won't attack, because they haven't yet.. is a mistake....

I don't squish any ant I see, only the one approaching my sandwich at light speed with greed in his eyes.

I don't bug bomb every nest of stinging buggers.. only the one they built on my porch with intent to invade and sting my person.

As you can see some killing happens when a threat is percieved, as long there is no threat there is no need to act.

Aliens could very well be waiting to see if we become a threat.. and if they decide we are, bye.. bye.. humans

Then again if we pass their inspection.. they may pay us a formal visit.

I would assume this choice would be made once we reach a key point in the development of certain technologies and a study of what we do with those technologies..

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Now if these are evil aliens who want to conquer us then we should be getting the technology ready to blow them out of te universe.

Given the stupidity in human nature it is possible that stupid human mistakes could have ticked off some alien race and we better do something to get on good terms with them.

If we got enemies out there then we also better have some alien allies.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There not going to attack us! What good would that do them

Think about it we are a cool lil blue planet with native people hanging out on it and theres some fun things to do here and were absolutely under their controll so theres no need to kill us. They will probably just use us for who knows what after they enslave us (heck 99% of Americans allready are enslaved... if you think about it) , but killing us would just be a waste for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If intelligent life does exist, they will probably have noted that all we do is kill eachother so there would be no need for an invasion.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
If intelligent life does exist, they will probably have noted that all we do is kill eachother so there would be no need for an invasion.

HaHaHa ... darn good point

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
HaHaHa ... darn good point

why thank you. But how can an alien race takeover a planet that is hell bent on killing eachother? we are the most violent race on this planet and all we do is spending money on killing eachother.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

why thank you. But how can an alien race takeover a planet that is hell bent on killing eachother? we are the most violent race on this planet and all we do is spending money on killing eachother.

LOL,true!That may be another reason that Extra-Terrestrials keep a fairly safe distance from us.If I were visiting a far off planet and upon observation concluded that they were a war-like race that destroyed each other and every living creature and resource in their environment,I would probably think twice about even approaching them,much less conquering them,hehheh.We are a highly volatile species.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There seems to be very little, if any, collaboration with any grey types or any other aliens to control humans in some fashion. It seems to be more the case of humans just trying to keep these things away from public sight while frantically trying to reverse engineer alien tech in an attempt to completely eliminate alien presence on earth.

That's where we'd have to agree to disagree. There are numerous credible documents (and eyewitnesses) that support the idea of a deal between the aliens, and various world governments.

Yes but the current soldiers are not super soldiers are they? Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) are currently researching into creating the super soldier, a super human that can cope with the conditions of war.

My point being why would you abduct some yokel with a family, to be a super soldier, when you have your choice of trained killers, with no families to miss them, to transform into the same thing? Simple, you wouldn't, it'd be moronic to do so...

In a conventional war, we would lose big time. The "Independence Day" scenario is pure fantasy and wishful thinking.

Hehe, that I'll agree with, we can barely get Mac and Windows to talk to each other, yet a cable repairman can hack into the alien mainframe, with a Mac, and save the day.... Oh yeah, I'd have bet money on that one!

get real - if any aliens where gonna attack they would have done it 2000 years ago when all we had was a few pointy metal sticks and some arrows

An extremely valid point...

I've worked with security guards in the past, and some of them are nutty fabricators with some big chips on their shoulders and some are about as smart as a monkey. Now not all of them are like that but a security guard's job is extremely boring and tall tales often make good distractions in the middle of the night. I think those who want to be security guards like the idea of being in the "know".

An interesting observation, as many security guards are into conspiracy subjects (once moonlighted as one myself for a bit...) However the Wackenhut guys guarding Area 51, and the Wackenhut guys in front of your local bank, are two totally different breeds, hehe....

Its on many sites that one of the theroies is that UFOs etc are man made and will be used as a means to incite fear and unite man together to fight a created foreign threat of alien invasion.

Hmm...and they started this farce back in biblical times, and the middle ages, and explains all those sightings too? Amazing....

Interestlngly enough..UFOs were made by the Nazis and Hitler once said that there is nothing better than terrorism to incite fear in people and take away their rights and take control and power.

While the latter statement is true...if you look at the designs, and follow the paper trails, you may conclude, as I did, that a UFO crashed in the late 1930's that was captured by the Germans, and they attempted (many times) to reverse engineer the idea....(the scientists later being snatched up by the US and Russia at the end of the war, see Paperclip)...

Now if these are evil aliens who want to conquer us then we should be getting the technology ready to blow them out of te universe.

Ronnie Raygun knew the threat... Can you say "Star Wars SDI"? Of course he knew thanks to his VP, former head of the CIA, G Bush Sr....

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
LOL,true!That may be another reason that Extra-Terrestrials keep a fairly safe distance from us.If I were visiting a far off planet and upon observation concluded that they were a war-like race that destroyed each other and every living creature and resource in their environment,I would probably think twice about even approaching them,much less conquering them,hehheh.We are a highly volatile species.

Hmmm... interesting stuff! Imagine what the Human species would do if we had the technology of the Zetan-Greys (or whatever they call themselves). We'd go all over the Galaxy, colonizing everything in our path, and starting wars with other alien species as we ran across them...
We'd quickly become the most hated species in the Galaxy...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They have been here longer than we have, I'm sure.
And in being here that long, if they wanted to wipe us out, they would.
MAYBE that's where some of these diseases come from, in an attempt to control the population.
However, they don't want to destroy the earth, nor us completely.
They need us, for something.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would still hold they they are either friendly, or waiting for us to pass some sort of test.

AS far as needing us for something.. if it were diabolical.. we'd know it by now. Unless we don't pass that test... but I feel they would somehow humanly "put us down" rather then, enslave.

There however is nothing to say that they don't need us for something and are already getting it. The most widely held opinion of that would be breeding and DNA harvesting.

If they are using us for the above they they must not be familiar with the barter system or our intense greed... they could certainly get what they wanted from us without the smokescreen. That is of course if they havn't simply bartered for hunting rights with the government.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Greys, Zetans, Draco's, Reptilians, Zarflaks, and Snoozles...sounds like a trekkies wet dream.

A few things here, why is it that when someone has laid out the alien history and thier plans for our future and someone asks for some proof or evidence, we get the same damn answer, "I can't give proof cause the gov't will kill me"? Why is it that there are hundreds of classified dicuments all over the web regarding the existence of aliens and thier collaboration with the gov't ready to be viewed by anyone who can use google (you'd think that if there were legit documents in existence that ? Why would an alien race travel lightyears from home or wherever they came from and then hide out in, on, or above our planet for centuries, even millenium, waiting for the right moment to take over? If aliens exist, that means that there are planets/solar systems out there that can contain life....if that is true then can we assume that those life bearing planets would have a similiar history of evolution? that would mean that there would be planets out there with non intellegent life (they way ours started out)...there could be an infinite # of planets like that if one assumes that life exists beyond our planet. Why wouldn't an alien race bent on taking over a planet over just move to that planet? There would be no resistence. Why attempt to take over a planet where it's inhabitants have the ability to render the planet useless with it's own technology. It just doesn't make sense to come here to make war. It's obvious that the human race wouldn't allow an alien takeover without fighting back. We wouldn't even allow a mutual coexistence...it's just not our nature. We would fight back and take ourselves and this planet with us. Now if aliens are intellegent enough to make it here, then they would be intellegent to do thier homework on our behaviour and our history...they'd see that we don't take kindly to strangers in our home land among our own species, let alone another solar systems.

I'm not closed minded enough to say that the existence of aliens is impossible. Just that if they do exist, we will never see them cause we are not worth the risk of thier invasion. Which basically leaves me to beleive that we would then never get proof of thier existence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join