It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Alien war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I we on earth and people at the Deluce base expecting a war with other alien beings in the near future at all......
Silly question I know, but and one got any thoughts on this ??

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well you can never say never but since we havnt proved there is even life on other worlds getting ready for a war is somthing iam not sure there worrying about.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i have seen no proof or evidence that would even suggest such a threat. its not impossible . just not probable.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
I we on earth and people at the Deluce base expecting a war with other alien beings in the near future at all......
Silly question I know, but and one got any thoughts on this ??

just where did you hear this?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was reading up on some of the Deluce base writings found on ATS.
The writing was an alleged interview with a former security guard.
he said that there was an enemy race of ours the Dracons and the Reptilians etc..
And that at deluce they were making a army slave race to fight in this so called war, that may or may not happen

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
My guess...if they have the technology to fly all the way over here...we're gonna get our asses kicked...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Possibly, but their is also talk of us ( Humans ) working with the Reptilians and Draco's and greys.... Again all talk aleged talk

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If any senior ATS members have a little info i would be very gratefull

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I just love war of the worlds . Independence doy was'nt so good .Poor Hg wells is rolling in his grave over that poorly made movie.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
How can we have war with a enemy that we don't even know exists?? Before we all starting jumping, is there hard evidence that intelligent life exists??. Don't start pointing to UFOs, the term UFO means unidentified flying object not little green men from another planet. Don't believe everything about Dulce, aliens fights? pffft please, i and other members have looked hard to find the so called security video of Dulce and documents that are meant to be on the net that prove Dulce is true. Haven't found them.

Now Alien abductions. There is more evidence to point to the miltary is behind abductions. I don't believe its a joint operation by the government and aliens cause they is no evidence to suggest alien life, let alone intelligent life. Why would the miltary abduct people? easy, the super soldier project. The perfect human killing machine.

Now I did start a thread about alien invasion and i looked at the different theories about it. But i only said something like this could only happen if intelligent life does exist with technology more powerful then ours and if the aliens were a hostile race. I even done a project during my school years about alien life, but the more i look into it, the more fake pictures i see and the lack of real evidence. So, last words, before getting worried about alien wars etc, ask yourself if there really is a threat from intelligent life.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I was reading up on some of the Deluce base writings found on ATS.
he said that there was an enemy race of ours the Dracons and the Reptilians etc..
And that at deluce they were making a army slave race to fight in this so called war, that may or may not happen

Ok, lets break it down....

First, the majority of any references to the Dulce base stem from ONE source, and that source is a supposed security guard. Now, given the description of the base, and the standard operating procedure of clandestine agencies, you must remember that compartmentalization is the KEY focus to keeping secrets. While it is entirely possible that a security guard would know what's going on on his particular level, it is not plausible, that he would know what's going on on every level (though speculation, through conversation with other security personnel is a given). I suspect that if Dulce exists, and if he was what he says he was, then at best, his ideas are a result of assembling 100 pieces of a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, and trying to figure out what it is....

Second, it is always a pretty dumb idea to go to war with a technologically superior foe. It is in your best interests to negotiate, and the majority of evidence is pointing to us doing just that. Evidence also suggests that though there was at least one military altercation, something has happened since to effect a stalemate, or at least the condition of making an alien invasion too costly to the invaders.

Third, this is all on the idea that the aliens are into conquering. As far as we know, this may be a strictly human trait amongst sentient species of the Universe. We have very little (other than applying our own tendancies) to go on, when trying to ascertain the agenda of alien beings.

Finally, the actions of the aliens do not fit in with a benign agenda, nor do they fit in with an invasion scenario. Almost all credible evidence points to a business arrangement between them and some world governments. The details of this arrangement are piecemeal at best, so I won't even go there, as this is the part we know little on, but there is definitely alot to support the idea of such a deal.

EDIT: BTW, I've seen the Dulce security video, and the papers (which should all be fairly easy to find in our archives...at least they used to be). Neither of them are all that impressive....

Why would the miltary abduct people? easy, the super soldier project. The perfect human killing machine.

Why? When they have a crop of already trained volunteers without many rights of citizenship? (i.e. soldiers) They'd prefer some yokel? Not to mention, why would they then RETURN the abductee?

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks to all members who replied.
Its nice to hear from many members with great views.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have no faith in the Dulce base story. While I'm quite certain that there are underground bases for this type of thing, this particular one doesn't sound quite so realistic. Not to mention it has no credible source.

Anyway, from what I understand from real people who have come forward with their real names who used to be a part of this secret, our governments do everything in their power to knock UFOs out of the sky and clean it up as quickly as possible to keep the public from knowing too much about it. There seems to be very little, if any, collaboration with any grey types or any other aliens to control humans in some fashion. It seems to be more the case of humans just trying to keep these things away from public sight while frantically trying to reverse engineer alien tech in an attempt to completely eliminate alien presence on earth. Regardless of any good or bad intentions on the part of the ETs that are present on this planet.

Will this constant attack upon UFOs cause an interplanetary war? Will aliens attack us for subverting their own subversive intentions? I have no clue and neither does almost 100% of the population of this planet. I imagine some people down here do know, but the stakes are seemingly so high for both sides of this mess that I can't help but see some form of overt attack happening at some point unless our governments relent towards ET demands.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

Number one - Was this guy ever a guard at the base?
Number two - How would he have access to this kind of stuff?
Number three - Is this just fantasy fiction?
Number four - Assuming he did work at the base, maybe the reason he's a former guard is because they determined the guy is just plain nuts and a danger to those around him.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why? When they have a crop of already trained volunteers without many rights of citizenship? (i.e. soldiers) They'd prefer some yokel? Not to mention, why would they then RETURN the abductee?

Yes but the current soldiers are not super soldiers are they? Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) are currently researching into creating the super soldier, a super human that can cope with the conditions of war.

The Pentagon Plan to Create Mutant "Super-Soldiers"
Robotic legs could produce an army of super troopers
Army and MIT aim to create super soldiers

Now to military abductions, according to this site (ashame its an angel fire site) 3 groups are interested in abductions. Helmut Lammer Ph.D also puts forwards about military abductions

Since I published my preliminary findings of allegd alien abductees who experienced possible kidnapings by special military/intelligence units, I got new information, especially from North American abductees and abduction researchers. Most of this information is new and was not published before. The results of and the response to my study show that there are more alleged alien abductees who also experienced unintentional human/military contacts (MILABs) during their lives. I published an overview of this study, coauthored by my wife, in a comprehensive book which is currently not available in English. By summarizing our findings we found that [1,2]:

1.) MILABs are harassed by dark, unmarked helicopters around their houses. The mysterious helicopter activity goes back to the late sixties, early seventies, when they showed an interest in animal mutilations but not for alleged alien abductees.

2.) MILABs have ''not only'' alien abduction experiences, they report that they were kidnapped by a certain branch of human/military personnel, they were drugged, taken to hospital like rooms and (under)ground military facilities, they saw men in white lab coats, they were examined, interrogated and sometimes implanted with military devices.

New Evidence of Military Involvement In Abductions
by Helmut Lammer Ph.D.

and why would they return them?? once the military has finished they have no idea for them.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The technology of the Zetan-Greys is much greater than that of the superpowers -- even with the ongoing reverse engineering projects.

One must also consider that the industrial base for the manufacturing of high-tech interstellar battleships, probes, and various high-tech weapons, is also favorable on the side of the Zetans.

In a conventional war, we would lose big time. The "Independence Day" scenario is pure fantasy and wishful thinking.

However, it doesn't seem that the Zetans want to launch a full-scale invasion. If you read up on abductee testimonials, it appears that they prefer a subtle subjugation of us rather than a traditional invasion and occupation.

The people of this planet are too sophisticated now for a traditional occupation to work. People would unite all over the world and many would fight to the death. The Zetans have been studying our psychology for thousands of years and know that a traditional occupation would be futile.

If there is going to be a war with aliens, it will be a "War of Independence" to end their abduction abuse and subjugation of us. The trick is being able to do it in such a way that would not result in us being slaughtered by them -- which was the fate of most of our Atlantean ancestors when they tried to break away from Zetan imperialism.

There are signs that the fall of Atlantis, the tilting of the world on its axis, worldwide earthquakes, and The Great Flood which is noted in various ancient cultures/documents, all of which occurred about fourteen thousand years ago, may all have been the result of an alien-initiated nuclear holocaust.

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

The genetically engineered armies that are being grown and trained are not to defend us from aliens; they are to defend the aliens and their Terran allies against people like us who wish to end their imperialism.

That is exactly what they are preparing for.

The Forces of Freedom will not win unless we come up with methods that can overcome the Zetan vast technological advantage.

I believe that that will be accomplished through spiritual/telekinetic means, as that is their only weakness.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The technology of the Zetan-Greys is much greater than that of the superpowers -- even with the ongoing reverse engineering projects.

firstly, interesting post Paul_Richard if i didn't run out of votes, you would have got one for that post
, secondly prove to me the Zetan-Greys exist and have the technology to travel through space

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

firstly, interesting post Paul_Richard if i didn't run out of votes, you would have got one for that post
, secondly prove to me the Zetan-Greys exist and have the technology to travel through space

Thanks.

If I could physically prove it to you, I would be arrested, incarcerated, interrogated, and probably never heard from again in this or any other Net forum. There's that little issue of The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law that makes it illegal to have any contact with aliens -- which actually points to their existence; for if there were no aliens, then there would not be a need for such a law. Facets of the government are trying to keep a lid on this issue.

What we have to work with in forums such as this one is anecdotal evidence from various sources, occasional governmental insider information, logical extrapolation, abductee testimonials, and information from other sources.

After and even during the upcoming "War of Independence" there will be more physical evidence presented to the public at large than ever before, which will also trigger a civil uprising in the United States. Many people are going to be very angry that the government has been not only hiding knowledge about extraterrestrials, but also has been working with them while many innocent civilians (and even some in the military) are abducted for experimentation, breeding programs, etc.

Let us not be too hasty in putting ourselves in jeopardy ahead of schedule.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Now this is just speculation but it goes along with the New World Order stuff,

Problem, reaction, solution

Problem
New World Order brings out some black budget operation such as some type of flying device that as been kept secret, they do some damage synchronized around the world i.e.
Blow up some cities or landmarks, now we have the problem

Reaction
People see this never before seen technology word is leaked that they are aliens come to destroy or enslave us and panic ensues �oh no what are we going to do�! Now we have the reaction

Solution
So those thief�s and thugs at the United Nation, and Nato say �we must band together in a united front of one, now with America as the most militarily dominant nation in the world.
There bought and sold politicos back the story of we must unite we need one government to do this now we have the solution

And the House of Rothchild has one government to tell what to do.

A little side note the world court has been built in Israel and on the corner stone thank the house of Rothchild for the funding. And is designed with cult tendencies i.e. on laylines, 33 steps and all that other infty stuff

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Sauron] for grammar

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree that we have enough domestic problems of global imperialism as it is, without there also being an alien agenda in the works.

There are too many people on this planet that are on an evil path.

We need to start colonies in space and on other planets. We need to seed the stars with new civilizations.

There is no short-term solution here.

There are too many people and most of them are spiritually challenged/retarded.

We need new homes in remote systems and to organize more progressive societies that are out of the reach of the imperialistic Space Races, like the Zetans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join