It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Reuters covering the coming release today by blackrock:

NEW YORK, Oct 19 (Reuters) - When BlackRock Inc (BLK.N) posts third-quarter earnings on Wednesday, shareholders will be looking for an indication that the world's largest money manager is more than a tired behemoth

BlackRock shares are are now down 24 percent for the year, compared with the 4 percent that the Dow Jones U.S. Asset Manager Index .DJUSAG has fallen in the same period.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Didnt nasa say, that a major solar storm was to come by 2012?
did that change now?

wouldnt surprise me, what with 581g gone now

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Holy Moly people! It has begun!

Pimco, Blackrock And New York Fed Said To Seek Bank Of America Mortgage Putbacks

Putbacks, bitches! This headline that has just flashed, can not be right. Otherwise it would mean the New York Fed (and Bill Gross) is preparing to sink Bank of America with hundreds of billions of par MBS putbacks. It would however explain why PIMCO has been gobbling up MBS on margin in the past month as we highlighted. We will bring you more as we see it, because this could be a groundbreaking development. Update: Blackrock joins too! The "soured mortgages" in question amount to $47 billion (to start).

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Holy Moly people! It has begun!

Pimco, Blackrock And New York Fed Said To Seek Bank Of America Mortgage Putbacks

Putbacks, bitches! This headline that has just flashed, can not be right. Otherwise it would mean the New York Fed (and Bill Gross) is preparing to sink Bank of America with hundreds of billions of par MBS putbacks. It would however explain why PIMCO has been gobbling up MBS on margin in the past month as we highlighted. We will bring you more as we see it, because this could be a groundbreaking development. Update: Blackrock joins too! The "soured mortgages" in question amount to $47 billion (to start).

www.zerohedge.com...

Wow, good find! Scary. I recall the original thread author would only give one hint and that was Blackrock.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So what does this all mean for those who understand wall st?
What effect would a bank failing have on customers who have $$$ in that bank?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

I can not imagine B of A failing and it not being the top of a house of cards. It's way over my head, but the way the markets played with all those crazy derivitives, and they're all in each others pockets, I hear the sound of cards falling.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow I just remembered hearing Bob Chapman say this would happen to the Bank of America sometime last year on the Alex Jones show. He said that the fed and the banksters would dump all the toxic assests into Bank of America and let it go under by the end of 2010

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Double post sorry.
edit on 19-10-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
what u will probably see first thing in the morning
is the biggest and fastest sell-off of BOA stock
in history.

Now let's add another increase in interest
from China and it will ripple Wall Street.
Let's call it a Black Wednesday.
Anybody holding money in the market
now is SOL. Look for the DOW to drop
at least 300-400 tomorrow or more.
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

(grabs popcorn)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
what u will probably see first thing in the morning
is the biggest and fastest sell-off of BOA stock
in history.

Now let's add another increase in interest
from China and it will ripple Wall Street.
Let's call it a Black Wednesday.
Anybody holding money in the market
now is SOL. Look for the DOW to drop
at least 300-400 tomorrow or more.
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

(grabs popcorn)

Most definitely agree, Japan's just opened and the Nikkei is already down over -200 points. It's going to be a rough day.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

it means little. BLK owns billions in BAC shares and BAC owns billions in BLK via the ML wealth acquisition back in aught 8.

if anything this disclosure/leak/news story- whatever you want to call it-will buy time for BLK and will prevent precipitous sell off if they post sh7t-tank 3q tomorrow, as it may help to explain some nasty #s. Investors will hold off on selling- convinced its best to wait until this messy litigation is resolved, as said resolution may not justify selling. Of course this is a win-win for all parties as again, both own oodles of "common stock" of eachother. Even the fed has vested interests as it assigned BLK to manage the MBS and funded loans that made asset transfer possible.

Traders often trade based on earnings and meaningful events such as litigation, patent disputes, etc- its called event driven arbitrage.

prior to this news story i was expect blk to find new lows from 100-125 after earnings based on its technicals and an expectation a bad report. however i now believe it will likely stay above its 52 week low in the high 130s.

anyway, be smart, sell your gold and be sure not to be the last in that echo chamber. market is tanking has been since late august and sept was a robot rally propped up by a trigger happy bernanke. China no like and says now we act like bernanke and intervene and serve selfish interest. only china control the market in a way that FRBNY look like puppet with string!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
Most definitely agree, Japan's just opened and the Nikkei is already down over -200 points. It's going to be a rough day.

if Nikkei closes over 500 down
u'll see mass panic in NY
in the morning. Everybody will
be selling.

the biggest thing you need to look at now is:

WHO IS BUYING IT !!!!!

if it's China .... we're in deep doo doo

edit on 10/19/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've only heard that they're planning to devalue the dollar but I expect this to happen after the elections.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nice find. What gets me is there's so much speculative paper in the system that this is all just a game of musical chairs - it's all paper, and it's all worth nothing at the end of the day.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6
Nice find. What gets me is there's so much speculative paper in the system that this is all just a game of musical chairs - it's all paper, and it's all worth nothing at the end of the day.

it's not just paper to China!!!
we could honestly be looking at an
intentional sabotage of Wall Street
by the Chinese. Max warned us
about this, this past Sunday night !!!

part 1 of 3

edit to add video
edit on 10/19/2010 by boondock-saint because: add video

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i remember that guy.i can't find him either because he's tread got hot, and was shut down. he said he will come back after the 20th.when wall street crash.i believe him .he should show up soon .

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

In a civilized world maybe ... but when push comes to shove, paper is paper. And aircraft carriers are aircraft carriers.

How many stories have you ever heard of people going bankrupt who decide to tack on some extra debt for good measure ... it's actually a good endgame strategy.

Of course, a lot of good people get hurt along the way as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by area6

yep, u r correct
but there are always variables
which come into play that you have
no control over. When those variables
are manipulated by outsiders with an
agenda, it can lead to doom and most
wouldn't know it til it was too late.
That document ratajen posted above
was leaked for a specific purpose.
If it was an internal leak then it would be
called insider trading, when it's posted
nationwide it's intentional sabotage
to Wall Street.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

respectfully disagree. this news was reported during open market with plenty of time for it to hit the tape. BofA solidly hit but BLK and DJIA not terribly effected. see this 2 day chart

bofa reported 3q today so we should count all that buying in advance of earnings. shows BofA not terribly disjointed from the blk and djia. IMHO its a fairly even digestion of better than expected earnings (.27 EPS v .16 EPS) mixed with a terrible day on wall street + a breaking story that is a far away threat for BofA. I struggle to believe the fed would take the MBS from BLK, who it assigned and pays to manage, and hand them over to BofA, while fully knowing it would be an impossible liability.

same Chart since august much more terrifying, shows strong downtrend around time of GDP data and end of quarter close (Bofa was 9-10-10 i believe). Overall Bofa is screwed, but i agree with zero hedge- no one will remember this one in a few months.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chaeone86

I'm just guessing here but IMO,
ur gonna see BOA turn into another
Freddy and Fanny tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join