It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wasnt there some prediction here on ATS about the 20th October being the day the US financial system collapses or something similar?

Cant find the original thread, but I do have the link providing some evidence for the message in that thread.

"BlackRock to Report Third Quarter 2010 Earnings on October 20th"
www.marketwatch.com...

What do you guys think will happen tomorrow?
edit on 19-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think I'll get up, go to school, drive home, go to the skatepark for a ride. Then check the internet to see if anything has happened.
I don't really believe in prophecies on the basis that things do change, and that being said, I have no confidence in the october 20th prediction.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So, you made a prediction thread based on a memory of someone else predicting that day?

I don't want to offend you, but this is the silliest prediction thread I've ever seen - and that's saying a LOT.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
the stock markets are doing great this week. I can't see a crash happening quite yet. Soon, but the powers that be don't seem quite ready yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Interesting you should ask. Apple tanked $19.50/share in after hours trading this evening. That's after it posted record revenue numbers.

The game is rigged and everyone knows. Don't forget "Foreclosure-gate", Iran, etc...anything right now could panic the markets into the Greatest Depression.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Interesting you should ask. Apple tanked $19.50/share in after hours trading this evening. That's after it posted record revenue numbers.

The game is rigged and everyone knows. Don't forget "Foreclosure-gate", Iran, etc...anything right now could panic the markets into the Greatest Depression.

They tanked $19.50? What does that mean?

Is that good?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Im with you on this one. Im expecting major events over this weekend but not only the financial system. Im talking geological disaster(s) possibly triggered by the suns activity.
I think we will see a quake bigger that the rest of 2010 and volcanic eruptions over the weekend. hawaii,indonesia. Earthquakes west coast US and Europe. Im also watching for events that unfold in China regarding flooding, particulary 3 Gorges damm however this may not happen at all.
However there are many things planned for 20/21st oct Hartley 2 comet. Prophecised? The star that burns like a torch? The name of that star is bitterness?
why is the comet green? Answer: Hartley 2's green color comes from the gases that make up its Jupiter-sized atmosphere. Jets spewing from the comet's nucleus contain cyanogen (CN: a poisonous gas found in many comets) and diatomic carbon (C2). Both substances glow green when illuminated by sunlight in the near-vacuum of space.

(spaceweather.com)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I watch Bloomberg news all day long, well I don't actually watch it, but it's on. If something interesting comes on then I watch. Some people on Wall Street are worried about the mortgage crisis, some aren't. The Federal Reserve is printing more money. They say inflation is too low. The markets are all fairly stable. I don't see anything happening for awhile. I believe some thing major will happen, but not yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by rajaten

Im with you on this one. Im expecting major events over this weekend but not only the financial system. Im talking geological disaster(s) possibly triggered by the suns activity.
I think we will see a quake bigger that the rest of 2010 and volcanic eruptions over the weekend. hawaii,indonesia. Earthquakes west coast US and Europe. Im also watching for events that unfold in China regarding flooding, particulary 3 Gorges damm however this may not happen at all.
However there are many things planned for 20/21st oct Hartley 2 comet. Prophecised? The star that burns like a torch? The name of that star is bitterness?
why is the comet green? Answer: Hartley 2's green color comes from the gases that make up its Jupiter-sized atmosphere. Jets spewing from the comet's nucleus contain cyanogen (CN: a poisonous gas found in many comets) and diatomic carbon (C2). Both substances glow green when illuminated by sunlight in the near-vacuum of space.

(spaceweather.com)

Hey jazz good to see ya again on the forums!
I think I might join you in your anticipation, I feel something is on the cards for the month of October certainly. Not sure what it is or what day but I wouldnt be surprised if there was a major earthquake or other natural disaster. The 700,000km long filament on the sun has just blown out a CME, but still retains its shape.

Hartley 2 is very interesting. Makes me think of the hopi prophecy but that comet has already come and gone. The only prediction left unfulfilled by the hopi tribe is that the "star beings" will return...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Fortunately, the bible has all the bases covered. Whenver there's a huge natural disaster on the MSM, they are always sure to tie in at least two related stories. We are an audio/visual society, and we also possess the great abiliy to "censor", if you will, what we encounter.

Three elements are needed for a great predicition. !. the prediction, as being reported in a bland, rough way as to leave room open for variations. 2. The Predictor - somone who will speak with total faith that what he or she has stated is truth. Ususally, these are over-confident individuals who can ""back-track" their prediction, should they need to, and re-write if needed. And, of course, the poeple to hear the prediction. What people fail to get sometime s that the prediction, no matter how old, willl be appropriately met one day by its very occurrence. What would happen if we discovered the predictions in revelation had already happened?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

im certain that this weekend we will have significant events one way or another. Its very hard here on ATS because to connect the dots means going off topic. If you know what i mean?
There are various sites ive been using and everything points in the same direction.
Mayans,enca,edgar cayce,hopi, in fact here,
______beforeitsnews/story/219/233/Earthquake_Drill_Set_for_10:21_on_10_21.html
www.crystalinks.com... on this link which im sure you are well aware of you will find all the prophecies and more. They all say the same thing!!
i also believe that the other events are all connected but dont want to ruin your thread. eg chilean mine for instance, i believe it was a ritual. 33 and links to oil industry. molech fire ritual sacrifice, but earth and water?

One thing for sure is that i will be keeping an eye on certain links over the next few days, heres a few for you and others
www.solarcycle24.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.sott.net...

I assure you all that there will be events this weekend.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is the thread you are looking for:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Authored by new member mabus.angus, it states quite categorically (my emphasis):

First off I am about to write something I have been told NOT to write, but against all measures I have decided to put it out there hoping the right people will read it and not 'the tinfoil' people as I call them.

1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010

And he can say this with authority because:

I am in contact with extraterrestrials on a regular basis

Personally, with regards to this prophecy; Not. Holding. Breath.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
..........oh.........umm....let me think.........................................................................nothing?.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The only thing that stands out in this prediction is this>
www.reuters.com...
At least this is just a guess, keep an eye on it. Last I heard that soo many ppl were in foreclosure, 10 months behind their payments, but there is noone around to process the paperwork for the banks to actually repo the homes in question.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr9v9
The only thing that stands out in this prediction is this>
www.reuters.com...
At least this is just a guess, keep an eye on it. Last I heard that soo many ppl were in foreclosure, 10 months behind their payments, but there is noone around to process the paperwork for the banks to actually repo the homes in question.

Interesting.

I swear something big is coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorry in the article I left out the keypoint>

Banks could face fines and lawsuits and may be forced to repurchase faulty loans. Some lenders have temporarily halted evictions or foreclosures because of the allegations.

Repurchasing a faulty loan, from god knows how many, would send some serious wrenches into the machine. OH! & a girl mentioned this to me last week out of the blue so I will share some history about it.
en.wikipedia.org...

The New Deal represented a significant shift in political and domestic policy in the USA, its more lasting changes being increased federal government regulation of the economy. It also marked the beginning of complex social programs and growing power of labor unions. The effects of the New Deal remain a source of controversy and debate amongst economists and historians.[4] Economists debate whether the causes of the depression and the effect of the 1929 stock market crash can be seen as a signal of the underlying economic issues, as opposed to a trigger for the crisis. Federal Reserve policy, the monetary rigidity of the gold standard, and overproduction are offered as possible factors in turning a cyclical downturn into a worldwide depression. From 1929 to 1933, unemployment in the U.S. increased from 4% to 25%, and manufacturing output decreased by one third. Prices fell by 20%, causing a deflation which made the repayments of debts much harder. The mining, lumber, construction, and farming sectors were hit especially hard, along with railroads and heavy industries such as steel and automobiles. The impact was much less severe in the white-collar and service sectors. Upon accepting the 1932 Democratic nomination for president, Franklin Roosevelt promised "a new deal for the American people".[5]: “ Throughout the nation men and women, forgotten in the political philosophy of the Government, look to us here for guidance and for more equitable opportunity to share in the distribution of national wealth... I pledge myself to a new deal for the American people. This is more than a political campaign. It is a call to arms.[6] ” The Great Depression had devastated the nation. As Roosevelt took the oath of office at noon on March 4, 1933, the state governors had closed every bank in the nation; no one could cash a check or get at their savings.[7] The unemployment rate was 25% and higher in major industrial and mining centers. Farm income had fallen by over 50% since 1929. 844,000 nonfarm mortgages had been foreclosed, 1930–33, out of five million in all.[8]

It may be nothing, but it stood out for some reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

something big is coming is an understatement.
told you before im with you on this one.
I think i may have stumbled upon the real deal here but when it comes to PCs and internet use im a tool.
I think i may have found something that links everything together.
Banks and stock crashes,911,iraq,afghanistan, oil giants etc etc im going to need help here big time getting a thread up and running. Ive said many times on here that i aint no rocket scientist but i think this time i found the link.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

is it ok to u2u rathere
than ruining the thread?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by rajaten

But you are expecting major event every weekend.
Didnt you leave ATS few weeks ago making another one of yours "end of the world" false predictions?
Looks like you are back in full strength.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
What do you guys think will happen tomorrow

I'll still be sick (sore throat feels like I'm swallowing glass shards). My husband will be told at work that Obamacare is going to cost us 50% more for healthcare now. My teenage daughter will, like most teenagers, do something at school that she doesn't want me to know about. The dog will sleep .. then eat ... then sleep ... then chase a squirrel .. then sleep ....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join