It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Should mabus.angus not be banned for hoaxing?! Or are we just going to let this one slide because it was on his intro thread?

edit on 20-10-2010 by mitman93 because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

My conclusion was that he said it won't happen 11 days before the event was originally claimed to happen. Therefore he's not really wrong. Hoaxing... meh. Did the stock market crash? No. But the DOW did close -195,, and all the mess with china raising interest rates and possibly stopping shipments of rare earth goods to the west could have some rippling effects down the road very soon. While this does not exactly correlate with the predictions, in a sense he might of pegged the starting date. Either way. I was in no way endorsing him, just merely stating that he had said the crash would not happen 11 days in advance of said date. Therefore, I do not see the need for quite as much bickering as I was reading. That was all I meant.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

Well time will only tell right?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

"Difficult to see...always in motion is the future." - Yoda

Had all the bandwagon debunkers not jumped in and started cluttering his thread with their inane ramblings, perhaps we could have started a real dialogue and gotten more information. Instead, the thread was hijacked and closed, particularly crazy since it was posted in the gray zone. His predictions were all tied to certain timelines being activated, some weren't. It's unfortunate that we are left with many more questions than before, all because everyone wants to be a debunker.

The motto around here has changed from "Deny Ignorance" to "Apply Ignorance" as of late. It's a shame.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Zmurfix

spaceweather should be banned from spaceweather? fearmongers?
i was merely pointing out and making people aware that werent, ok? is that fine with you?
I would rather share what i feel i need to and be branded a fear monger my friend than a one that sits back and says nothing.
If i believed there was going to be a direct hit i would say so i wouldnt stop short. Then i return to the thread to a load of crap like oh it was 50000km away.......that my friend in my eyes is a very near miss considering the size of our universe.....well, to me it is anyway, but unforseen things can sort of crap on estimates and alter things like direction and speed.
So you can see why im sharing. I hope.

I dont understand why you are constantly posting your personal fears and false predictions on ATS. Economic collapse didnt happen today and you promptly feeds us with another topic "threat from universe" based on recent "Ring on Sun" nonsense. Next week it will be probably WW3 or something similar.
I have a bad message for you. Nothing will happen and you will be forced to live your boring life as all of us. Find a real hobby or a girl.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
reply to post by Elsek

"Difficult to see...always in motion is the future." - Yoda

Had all the bandwagon debunkers not jumped in and started cluttering his thread with their inane ramblings, perhaps we could have started a real dialogue and gotten more information. Instead, the thread was hijacked and closed, particularly crazy since it was posted in the gray zone. His predictions were all tied to certain timelines being activated, some weren't. It's unfortunate that we are left with many more questions than before, all because everyone wants to be a debunker.

The motto around here has changed from "Deny Ignorance" to "Apply Ignorance" as of late. It's a shame.

I agree. Well said. Things are in motion and have been for some time now. When they become visible to the public is the question.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
well... october 20th is almost over sooo it loks like this was a total hoax... damn and to think i actually considered it might be true

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Some people have too much time on their hands. People who predict events want nothing but attention. If they need to change dates after a prediction doesn't pan out, than they need to have their head examined. When people say they are communicating with aliens or God, I see a red flag. What would make them so special that they're the only ones that have the privilege of receiving such information? I group these individuals with the same group that wrote passages in the bible. If you want to be seen as a legitimate prophet or someone that can see into the future, you don't have second chances. You either call it and it happens, there are no other options period. Don't waste our time starting a thread if you can't back-up what you say. If it doesn't pan out you should be banned from ATS. People who are members of ATS are looking for truths not wannabee psychics. You do a dis-service to people who are legitimately trying to find out inside information. Since I joined ATS, I have not started a thread because I don't have any factual information that I feel members should know. When I do or should I ever start a thread, it will be posted with facts and legitimate sources to back it up. I definitely will not start a thread based on innuendo or because I feel aliens or God are communicating with me. If an alien is talking to me, ill post his picture and the space vehicle he came in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join