It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Check this out:
money.cnn.com...

China just upped its loan rates to slow its economy.
Since they have been driving the worlds economy pretty much, we are now set to fall into a depression.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

This seems to be similar to the "3 days of darkness" prophecy. I have researched it thouroughly and although it doesn't follow it line for line it does share some similarties. However, never was there mention of "portals".

Youtube 3 days of darkness....scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Oh, a bible prophecy type....?

Kool, looking it up, now

edit on 19-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I don't believe it is Bible prophecy but rather that of a Catholic visionary....I didn't mention that for fear of being flamed but hey I'll gladly except my dose of humility. The similarties are either coincidence or the newest was contrived by the oldest.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
Check this out:
money.cnn.com...

China just upped its loan rates to slow its economy.
Since they have been driving the worlds economy pretty much, we are now set to fall into a depression.

Did you read at all what I have said in this thread mate? China is trying to put the brakes on their economy because they are worried about a bubble forming. This is standard practice for that, if they had done differently then I would have actually been concerned.

On top of this your alarmist attitude and gross oversimplification of world economics is laughable. China is one of the largest engines of production in the world economy, but there are others. The real economic leader still is the United States, they command the most wealth, the most demand and the most raw materials. This also will not even crash China, it will ratchet down their growth a bit, they will still keep going strong and probably still have double-digit growth for a long time.

China changing their rates will not horrifically affect anything, this is an effort for them to maintain growth at a reasonable level nothing more.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok about this 20th thing. Just thought of something. What if this wikileaks insurance file that the owner is tweeting now to download, what if the key to it is delivered tonight or tomorrow morning. Wonder if there could be some things in it that could crash the market?
Just speculating here.
edit on 19-10-2010 by SunnyDee because: spellin"

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There's been talk of a destructive solar wind hitting earth soon. If it were to effect our communications and power, the U.S. would surely dive quickly. Especially if it were a lasting effect.

And strangely enough I noticed this while in SpaceWeather.com

Coronal Holes: 18 Oct 10
spaceweather.com...
A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole could reach Earth on or about Oct. 20th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

Maybe it's nothing. Just a possibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be a buildup of goings on that could come to a head soon. Maybe like tomorrow. That would be cool!

Don't be afraid people. Whatever is going on right now might seem scary. But it's only temporary. Like the darkness before the dawn.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What to think of this ?

Now is a good time to mirror this WikiLeaks 'insurance' backup http://(link tracking not allowed)/bRaiYF
less than 10 seconds ago via web

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DLay2012
reply to post by SunnyDee

I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be a buildup of goings on that could come to a head soon. Maybe like tomorrow. That would be cool!

Don't be afraid people. Whatever is going on right now might seem scary. But it's only temporary. Like the darkness before the dawn.

Alright, again what on earth is "cool" about chaos and destruction, and how are you so sure that these horrible things will lead to a positive outcome?

You freely admit you want what equates to the end of the United States, which in turn means the end of Pax-Americana, and the fall of most of the world. Why the hell do you want that, have you even begun to think through what happens if you get your wish?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Yeah that's what I said here, but the solar thing could be a threat, that could certainly affect the markets.

Watch tomorrow be just another day.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
@ hartgrove

Good catch on the solar activity news...it's rather interesting that it is predicted to hit around the 20th, indeed. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
market droped last hour before trading was over. lets see what happens tomorrow. I got my popcorn! how about you?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well I have gotten REALLY good at this.....
I will predict that.....................nothing unusual happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Woah! Looks like the prediction may be real.

CNN reporting:
Stocks: Worst day in two months
money.cnn.com...

edit on 19-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
the stock markets are doing great this week. I can't see a crash happening quite yet. Soon, but the powers that be don't seem quite ready yet.

today the dow dropped around 200 pts

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why is everyone acting like I didnt post what the last 4 posts said at the top of this page?
C'mon people....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

MSNBC is reporting:
Wall Street takes a tumble after Apple, IBM earnings news
Dow drops below 11,000 as dollar gains
www.msnbc.msn.com...

FISCAL DOOM?!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
aha i remember that thread! i had actually forgotten, but i'll follow the news tomorrow.

thanks for reminding me op

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bank of America Corp. has been hounded for months by demands to repurchase upto $47 BILLION DOLLARS in home loans backing mortgage securities.

BoA's shares where down 4.5% today too, you never know if one bank hits the fan the dominos just might start falling and who knows that could happen. That is if the people are still sane enough not to bend over for another bailout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join