It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NukeDad
I posted on the original thread from Friday or Saturday that it was probably the Golden Knights jumping for the kick-off party that occurs the Friday night of every El Paso Airsho dating back almost 20 years. These parties are not open to the public, which is why you won't see the date listed on any posters for the Amigo Airsho. It is open only to the volunteers and sponsors. I used to work those parties for a local beer distributor. Here is a story from KTSM TV, the ones who started it all when they posted the video without making any phone calls or practicing responsible, basic journalism, stating that it WAS the Golden Knights, and not a UFO.

www.ktsm.com...

Thanks Nukedad, this piece of evidence corraborates the sgt.'s article. It's not a perfect corraboration( I would have preferred to see the social event on some schedule somehere, which to my searching has not appeared), but atleast it does back up a supposed social event held on the 15th.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm currently downloading the Golden Knight's media kit to see if there is anything in there that might help in this case. It's a biggish file (655MB) so it'll take a while as the connection from me to them is rather slow, but if I find anything of interest there I'll let you all know.

If anyone else want to download it and have a look around, just go to the Golden Knights' official website here and follow the links under "media relations".

Mike

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Regardless of which side one is on, it seems fair to say that the issue can't be resolved, totally conclusively (by definition), unless or until the GKs DUPLICATE the El Paso nighttime display, to a tee or closely enough (if they really can), properly announced for proper video comparison, as though they were civilized enough. (Yeah, right). Ah, but that can only happen among a people with enough sanity and logic, not sheeple who are happily (enough) enslaved by corrupt government-military.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
!!!!!11You should have asked were you practicing at XYZ time. Not were you a ufo...

I see no reason why they wouldnt confirm that it was them and a few reasons why they would deny.

If anything this casts doubt on the fact that it was them though I still agree the video looks very similar to the vid we know is them.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/10/19 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've been following this subject the last couple of days, and read all 45 pages of the original thread and watched every video posted (phew!), and I honestly don't think that the original video in question looks anything, at all, like a night skydiving exhibition.

That said, with the GKs known to be in the region and the un-clearness of all of the unexplainable videos that have come out, coupled with statements released about them performing for a social event that night, I'm going to have to say I believe it was the team. Even though I don't really think it looks like them, there is too much evidence to really say it's not.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

They already confirmed it.

armygk.com...

The question:

SARPER SARIDAL October 17, 2010 at 6:03 pm
There are videos of you in youtube where people are thinking it was ufo’s..

Even you were on tv
)

www.youtube.com...

Could you please respond back so we can say that the guys were you in the video?

Thanks..

The answer..

Rachel Medley October 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm
Hello,

Yes, that was us! This is something that happens quite often when we do twilight or night jumps…people for miles around who don’t realize that there is a pyrotechnic jump going on think that there is a meteor or a UFO! The local law enforcement and news agencies get frequent phone calls from people who think that it’s anything from a UFO to a nuclear missile. It’s just the Golden Knights, doing what we do best and wowing the crowd, while demonstrating the precision and discipline that the Army has taught us. Thanks for your concern!

Blue Skies!

SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights

They also said this on twitter.

Wow, GK blog is crashing due to Black Teams jump in El Paso. For the record we are not aliens in disguise.#ArmyStrong #aliens sorry@johnpoz about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad

I can't believe people are asking illogical questions like this:

Bert Wood October 19, 2010 at 2:12 pm
So SGT Medley, was that also you guys over Manhattan a couple days ago in broad daylight, in the same formation?

The NY UFOs look NOTHING like the El Paso UFOs. Just because the lights both made the same shape doesn't mean they are the same.

edit on 19-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

Looks like the Golden Knights finally admitted it was them. Check the comments in this blog post:
armygk.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnpoz

I think he might know already since I pasted that on page 4.

It's good to repost it though since many don't read the topic before posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It was those crazy Golden Knights then.

Good stuff. haha
edit on 19-10-2010 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnpoz
reply to post by Sf18443

Looks like the Golden Knights finally admitted it was them. Check the comments in this blog post:
armygk.com...

The comments are just too much! They really want it to be something else. Too bad it's not.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by wavemaker

there's a huge stack of evidence showing that it was them, then they confirmed it.

it has absolutely nothing to do with ed mitchel whatsoever, whether i believe him or not is totally irrelevant to this incident.

thanks

rich
edit on 19-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

I just want to know if you believe what Ed Mitchell is saying. There are also stacks of evidence to validate his claims.

Btw, that "huge stack of evidence" that you are saying is not being validated by the US military. Do you think that the US military is that dumb not to know that there are skydivers doing that at night. Aren't they "skydiving" in the area of the US military?

Clearly, some people need to believe something is a mystery no matter what, even in the face of obvious evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxBenBen

Don't be sorry if you don't think they look the same. I don't either. My problem is that the lights hold steadier positions than the comparison Knight footage posted by Phage where they move around as they come down. Not saying that they are ufo, just that they look different.

Nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

But the original News post claimed they didn't hold steady positions. They said "they moved around randomly", and "formed a line", etc. and the video shows them moving around randomly and forming a line, etc.. Just like formation flying parachutes.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by FoxBenBen

Don't be sorry if you don't think they look the same. I don't either. My problem is that the lights hold steadier positions than the comparison Knight footage posted by Phage where they move around as they come down. Not saying that they are ufo, just that they look different.

Nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

This is because the first video posted, the el paso video was filmed from a further distance, edited, and turned black and white. You couldn't see the parachutes because of this, and you didn't get the full performance. The black and white took out the color.
edit on 19-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: edit

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am so glad this thread is still alive. Got another video for you guys.

October 9th, Midland-Odessa Texas.

Tell me what you think of this video, UFO experts.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well it couldn't have been The Golden Knights, they were in Little Rock AFB.

2010 Golden Knight's Schedule

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It would be easier for me to believe that these were just sky divers if there wasn't such a close similarity in the formations that were made in the NYC and the lights the other night. That's the one hang up with this that keeps me from jumping on the "this is busted" bandwagon, just yet.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to believe either. We don't need to put others down for this. Let them believe, and if you don't that's okay.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

What. Even thought the Camera was shaky, that was kind of odd.

EDIT: It could be a jet powered glider.
edit on 19-10-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

It's an aircraft with pyrotechnics going off...

Part of an air show, exactly like one of the comments on that video suggests.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

I can't view the calendar, but I know it is wrong because we have video of them in El Paso on Oct. 15th.

www.elpasotimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join