It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I am new here and just getting the hang of posting. My response was to the YouTube clip posted by MZYYY titled: "UFO Over Midland/Odessa Texas 10/9/2010" I posted the Google Schedule for the Golden Knights, which shows they were in a different state. Sorry I wasn't more clear. I was trying to follow the flow of conversation.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Oh ok. Sorry. You can use the "Reply To" button on the upper right of the post you are replying to and it will create a link like the one in this post. This helps others understand who you are talking to.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have a question since this was a fairly big party even if it is a private party the news media would have some type of knowledge of the event. They have reporters that do nothing but report on these things. The news station would have mentioned it in their newscast yet they have no mention of it. Interesting if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Rachel Medley Isn't part of the Black Knights
So your actually believe someone words claiming that they were or are part of the Golden Knights team on a blog or twitter?

pretty weird what some skeptics have became

Rachel Medley is the owner of a blog, not the Black Knights, i am still not buying it was the golden nights, unless they can prove it that it was them, by repeating the jump, live on there local tv.

Then will i believe.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/10/19 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The media did have knowledge, that is why this story was made:
www.elpasotimes.com...

The reporter was inside the aircraft right before the UFO event. When you watch that video... that is them creating the UFO event. Same date, same time, same place...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Rachel Medley Isn't part of the Black Knights

Why are you constantly posting lies?

They are called the Golden Knights. SGT Rachel Medley is on the Golden Knights Black Team.

Here is a picture of SGT Rachel Medley coming in for a landing:

Here is a picture of SGT Rachel Medley scouting a landing spot before jumping:

So your actually believe someone words claiming that they were or are part of the Golden Knights team on a blog or twitter?

Yes. Because I did what is called RESEARCH to verify she was a part of the Golden Knights. Something you need to learn how to do...

pretty weird what some skeptics have became

Pretty weird what some "believers" have become.

Rachel Medley is the owner of a blog, not the Black Knights, i am still not buying it was the golden nights, unless they can prove it that it was them, by repeating the jump, live on there local tv.

SGT Rachel Medley IS a part of the Golden Knights black team. Also, they have many videos showing similar looking jumps. However, stubbornness blinds.

edit on 19-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

The Knights have 2 teams. Black and Gold.

armygk.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was outside when it went down here in El Paso, Texas. Flares don't travel like a meteor, stop and move to the side, stop again and just go out/no fade out. There was a first one before the ones in the news, that's what made me get my camera. Obviously i didn't catch it on cam either. Then these came in after the firs...t one disappeared. This one was traveling like a meteor, split into three and then stopped and hovered in a triangle configuration moving as if on a solid object. They then formed a line and then a fourth one appeared. Clear night! No airplanes in the sky!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2010 by escritor because: mispelled

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by escritor

No video ??

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, after reading the posted comments from a member of the Black Team that states she was part of the night time demonstration, I'm 99% convinced that it was the Golden Nights. Now, we just need to see some repeat demonstrations. I do find it curious that if they've been doing this stunt for a while, that there aren't a *snip*load of videos out there, and that this El Paso one just happens to show up.
Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

I know, both of them are listed on the schedule I posted.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I have a question since this was a fairly big party even if it is a private party the news media would have some type of knowledge of the event. They have reporters that do nothing but report on these things. The news station would have mentioned it in their newscast yet they have no mention of it. Interesting if you ask me.

I think you are way too trusting of the media, especially local media. While the local paper (El Paso Times) had an article detailing the Friday night jump (including video from inside the plane of the jump in question), the local NBC affiliate, KTSM, chose to report "mysterious lights" to the soundtrack of the X-files without investigating anything. They are the reason for this firestorm that has now reached the London newspapers and the Drudge Report. I find it ridiculous that no one from the station even tried to find out what was going on. This Air show has been an annual event in October for over 20 years. It's no secret.
www.elpasotimes.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Check this out. Golden Knight SGT Rachel Medley is answering questions about the El Paso jump. They even answered why 3 lights were seen, and a 4th light showed up out of nowhere.

armygk.com...

We have received many comments and questions about our night pyrotechnic jumps in the past few days, and we owe the taxpayers, our fans, a few answers. As the Soldier in charge of the pyrotechnic equipment for the Black Demonstration Team, who performed the night jump over El Paso, TX on Friday night, I would like to take a few moments to describe in detail the process we go through to perform a night jump, and to take away some of the “mystery” that currently surrounds our night operations. Here are the answers!

Question: How do you carry the pyro flares when you jump?

Answer: The pyro flares, which are about six inches long and 3/4 inch in diameter, are connected to a metal bracket worn on the jumper’s boot heel. The pyro sticks are bundled in groups of seven and burn for about 30 seconds, so one bundle will give the jumper three and a half minutes of white sparks.

Question: How do you pull of the whole “hovering and reverse trajectory thing?”

Answer: “Hovering and reverse trajectory” is a really fancy way of saying that we opened our parachutes, slowing from 120 mph to about 12 mph in a matter of seconds, then started steering our parachutes around in preparation to land. Because the change in speed is so sudden and dramatic, it can appear to spectators on the ground that the jumpers are hovering. Nope, they are simply gliding gently to the ground under their black and gold canopies. One fan asked if we had “jet packs,” and the answer is NO…we wish! Our parachutes have a forward speed of 22 miles per hour, and with the pyro sparks burning under the canopy, it appears that we are going pretty fast.

Question: How do you form a triangle in the air?

Answer: Once the parachutes are open, the jumpers fly to a spot upwind of the target so they can spiral down for their landing approach. From afar, if the jumpers are in the right spots, it appears that they are forming a triangle, however, it’s just an optical illusion.

Question: (specifically about the El Paso jump Friday) Why were there three flares when the parachutes opened, then a fourth became visible after they were hovering?

Answer: During freefall, not all of the jumpers in the formation ignite their pyro sticks. One of the jumpers, SFC Arlyn Slade, waited until he was under canopy to ignite his flares because he was performing canopy relative work with his CRW partner, SSG Todd Beckel. As soon as their canopies were together, SFC Slade ignited his pyro, creating the fourth flare.

Question: How exactly do you ignite the pyro sticks?

Answer: Each of the sticks is fitted with a wire, which has a tiny blasting cap on one end, and bare wires on the other. The bare wires are connected to a custom-made electronic box about the size of a pop can. The box sends a pulse of electricity every 28 seconds to light off one of the sticks, and since each stick burns for 30 seconds, it creates a continuous flow of sparks. Once the jumper is near the ground, he or she can switch the box off, so that no more electrical signals are sent, and no more sticks will ignite. If the jumper landed with the pyro burning, it is possible that his or her canopy could be burned by the sparks.

Question: Does the Fokker (our jump aircraft) have navigation lights for night jumps?

Answer: Our aircraft has the same navigation lights as any other aircraft in accordance with FAA regulations. Our jumps are performed from 12,500 feet above the ground…that’s nearly two and a half miles straight up…so unless you knew EXACTLY where to look, the aircraft lights would be very difficult to see from the ground, especially in an urban environment with lots of ambient ground lights.

Black Team will be performing night jumps at the Fort Worth Alliance Air show October 29th and at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio November 5th. If you’d like to see a night pyro jump for yourself, come check it out! We will be posting pictures and video of those night jumps here on our website.

Well, I hope this answers at least some of your questions. We enjoy telling the American public about what we do and how we do it, so we welcome your questions and queries.

Blue Skies!!

Pretty much repeating stuff that I said in multiple topics.

Cool stuff.
edit on 19-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Explain why in an earlier thread it was mentioned by a couple of other ATS members that the El Paso times had removed the initial reports of the incident from their website? So now why would they even put the initial sightings up on their site if they already knew what was happening. There was no reason to even put it up. So they removed a news story from their site and then put a different story in it's place.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I want to ask Golden Knight SGT Rachel Medley if they had a jump like that during daylight this past summer in Oregon, because the lights were here to!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Doesn't matter if they answers it or not they have to prove it
If they can do it again like what they did we will put it to rest.

You 10one and among other skeptics are closed minded.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

It's not the fact of me trusting the media, but this seems to have been a fairly well known event on friday night that the local news station would have had some idea of the event. Where I live near Atlanta the local news will report that an airshow would be taking place and also report of anything related to it. So why would the local station show something that they already knew. In fact the airshow person had said it was planes that were up there practicing.
Why not say it was the GK that were jumping that night. The GK are not some elite combat unit on a mission they are members of a parachute team that don't jump in military missions. In fact a civilian with the right qualifications can join them. There is no big secret of who they are and what they do.

Also why did El Paso times remove or even plost the initial sightings to then pull them off. They knew what was going on yet they posted the initial sightings of this situation. In fact that would have been a good time to explain the things people were seeing that night.

Edit: Had something I needed to add.
edit on 19-10-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know the Knights' former CO (retired). I've heard him tell stories of the HALO jumps they'd do at night. They use lights so they don't smack into each other. Those crazy bastards will jump in pitch darkness in snowstorms and see who chickens out and pops first.. Wouldn't surprise me if it was them.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh my God. You're "still not buying it's the Golden Nights" , , , ,

Is there something that is preventing you from seeing what's in the videos posted by both Phage, One10, and others here? Because, frankly, I don't see how anyone who has watched these videos can't draw the conclusion that this was an AIRSHOW! The maneuvers--everything depicted in the videos looks like what was observed over El Paso. In this instance, I have to agree with One10 that trying to create the aura of a government ufo cover-up when there's clear proof of what was going on just feeds the fire for the ufo skeptics who wish to use this type of incident to discredit ufology. Don't fall into this trap! I'm wondering WHAT KIND OF PROOF DO YOU NEED THAT WILL CONVINCE YOU THIS WAS AN AIRSHOW THAT HASN'T BEEN PROVIDED IN THIS THREAD? It even explains away the sudden blackout of the lights.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You 10one and among other skeptics are closed minded.

LOL, really?!!

Apparently you missed the post where One10 advised he/she had been working in the field of ufology for 20 years and was concerned about how the ufo community is effected when others jump to conclusions and spread rumors about events that have a valid explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join