It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yeah ive seen both...regular military guys and the guys that jump at air shows...trust me ive seen them jump at night with flares both red and white...i have also seen them jump with smoke canisters attached...when you pull your chute you rise rapidly and a great distance these lights dont do that...unless they have new speacial parachutes i cant really tell you...what kind of lights do they have attached to them?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I thought this may be easy to confirm with (FAA) ? is that the US Air agency ? They have to jump from a plane that took off from somewhere ?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxBenBen
Just my two pennies.....i live next to the largest military base in Canada and i have my whole life...both my parents are military and so is my brother i also have countless frineds in afganistan and elsewear...i actually lived on the base housing units for thriteen years of my life...i have seen every airplane you can think of and my father was also a hleicopter engineer for both the military and civilian companies....i have seen parachuters both in the day and at night with flares attached the thier shuts( probably feet) . I cannot say that these lights were etvs but i can honestly say that they are not parachuters....no flares looks like that...these balls of light did not act like parachutes if they did when they were pulled the loghts would have to rise a huge amount before steadying...so these lgiht would have to fall than rise....my father in law has done countless jumps and can confirm this... the fact that these lights stopped than hovered is quiet exact and parashuters can not do taht ..yes they can make fromations but it is not that pretty...i have had vip passes to massive air shows ( biggest in canda ). and have seen shuter demonstarations..they also prectice alot during the spring and summer months of the year where they make formations( parachute on top of parachute) ..all i can say is that these lights do not act like typical parashuters..and if they are what the hell did they have lit when they were falling through the sky and how did they stop on the spot like that and hover?..just putting in my change....

I'm guessing their flares were the kind with out a long spark trail being dragged with their wind current as they descend twards the earth

edit on 18-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxBenBen

No.
Skydivers do not rise when they deploy their chutes. Their rate of descent decreases a great deal but they do not rise.
Here is what the Golden Knights look like.

edit on 10/18/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by littleMuckyMe
Well I ask where is the plane is and you respond to the question by just saying it is out of shot and audio range of every camera that filmed the event.
You may be right but that is not a satisfactory explanation. I would want more if someone was claiming this was an Alien craft so why would I expect less from a debunker?

The original video on the News cast doesn't have sound. The other two videos of the event clearly only show the last few few minutes of the drop, the aircraft would have been out of range by then. Not only that, but the other two videos of the event also have others sounds which could cancel out the faint sounds of the aircraft.

So that is all the proof in the world.

I ask where is the landing area and I get the same response.

How do you seriously expect to see a landing area when all the cameras are filming the sky? Your logic is missing.

These explanations are currently backed by no evidence whatsoever and as you are no doubt aware a negative can not be proven.

Yes a negative can't be proven and you are asking for negatives... You are asking where a landing zone is when all the videos are filming the sky. I'm sure if they filmed the landing zone you would see it.

I may as well argue that it is actually a cloaked intergalactic cruiser from the planet Zorg - just because you don't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

No. What you are doing is watching a video, and asking to see objects that were not filmed. It's like watching every video on YouTube and asking "where is the camera man? I don't see him! So he must not be there!"

All I am saying is the standard of proof should be the same for both sides.

Yes, show us your proof that it's not the Golden Knights. I already showed multiple forms of proof that it was.... So far it's debunked.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Naw, I would never insist ANYTHING when it comes to UFO's,and it is quite entertaining to see you get so flustered.

I know. It's obvious you would never insist anything. Read the last sentence in my signature, it describes you perfectly.

Even though you just insisted there was probably a cover up so you don't trust anything... oh no.. you are not insisting the Golden Knights teammate was covering this up..
edit on 18-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Now that the Knights have acknowledged it was them, and it has been CONFIRMED from the actual horses mouth, I suppose we should move on to the next alleged sighting.

This is how you get to the bottom of the issue.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Naw, I would never insist ANYTHING when it comes to UFO's,and it is quite entertaining to see you get so flustered.

I know. It's obvious you would never insist anything. Read the last sentence in my signature, it describes you perfectly.

Even though you just insisted there was probably a cover up so you don't trust anything... oh no.. you are not insisting the Golden Knigh,ts teammate was covering this up..

You really like that word "insisted", you've accused me of it twice now, but I'm not insisting anything, just would like anothe rpiece of information that confirms the the social event that featured this jump on Oct. 15th. You are playing rather loose yourself with words, read your own signature!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

....no flares looks like that...

They were not flares... even though people keep calling them flares, they were not flares. They were pyrotechnics, a.k.a. fireworks.

these balls of light did not act like parachutes if they did when they were pulled the loghts would have to rise a huge amount before steadying...so these lgiht would have to fall than rise....my father in law has done countless jumps and can confirm this...

Like Phage said, they do not fall then rise, they just come to an abrupt change of speed, from 120mph to 12mph.

It seems many people think they rise because they watch too many skydiving movies where the parachutist pulls their parachute and shoot up in the air. This is happens because the skydiving camera man is still falling when the parachutist they are filming pulls their parachute cord, and it makes the illusion that they are rising instantly.

the fact that these lights stopped than hovered is quiet exact and parashuters can not do taht

Yes they do... a parachutists falls at about 120 mph, and when they open the parachute they instantly go to 12 mph which is so slow it appears like a hover.

..and if they are what the hell did they have lit when they were falling through the sky and how did they stop on the spot like that and hover?..just putting in my change....

They had pyrotechnics attached to their ankles.

When they are falling at 120mph and then open their parachute and instantly go to 12mph, it looks like they "stop on the spot". After that they fall so slow that it could be considered a hover from far away.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a little reading for all those people that keep saying "you cant prove a negative"

askville.amazon.com...

www.infidels.org...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

and I believe the govt covers things up and can put out an article pretty easily if they want to cover a story so......I'm no sold it's the GKnights...sorry.

Insist: to express a convinced belief (in) or assertion (of)

The above quote is you insisting that the government is covering up this event. But now you are saying you didn't insist it. Back peddle much? It's quite entertaining to watch you back peddle.

If you think the government is covering this up, and SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights confirmed the UFO was their team. Wouldn't this mean that you are insisting that SGT Rachel Medley is actively covering up UFOs?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thanks for that. "Proving a negative" is a touchy subject and didn't feel like getting into it.

But those links are interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

True, must have been testing there new "super luminance flare"!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They had pyrotechnics attached to their ankles.

When they are falling at 120mph and then open their parachute and instantly go to 12mph, it looks like they "stop on the spot". After that they fall so slow that it could be considered a hover from far away.

I agree with every bit of this, seems to make the most sense.
To add, personally I dont think aliens would travel a trillion,trillion miles to dance around and disappear.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/10/19 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
im not milatary but the reason they can neither confirm or deny is they are not allowed to
if you are milatary you cannot discuss training with civis not the time or what you did

[SNIP OF OFF TOPIC MATERIAL]
edit on Sat Oct 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: [SNIP OF OFF TOPIC MATERIAL]

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So have you seen the latest post on the US Army Golden Knights blog?

armygk.com...

El Paso UFO?

www.youtube.com...

Or USAPT pyro?

www.youtube.com...

They posted this video:

Army's Golden Knights are the Men in Black

"Men in black"..
..They have a good sense of humor. It's a nice video too...

I will just post this once again:

Rachel Medley October 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm
Hello,

Yes, that was us! This is something that happens quite often when we do twilight or night jumps…people for miles around who don’t realize that there is a pyrotechnic jump going on think that there is a meteor or a UFO! The local law enforcement and news agencies get frequent phone calls from people who think that it’s anything from a UFO to a nuclear missile. It’s just the Golden Knights, doing what we do best and wowing the crowd, while demonstrating the precision and discipline that the Army has taught us. Thanks for your concern!

Blue Skies!

SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights

edit on 19-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I found another video of the Golden Knights falling as one object, but it's about a one second clip:

At 1:02
www.youtube.com...

That is what they look like before they split up. Looks like one fireball. Would look like a meteor from far away for sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

hi, thank you very much for the mention but i did absolutely nothing on this thread, and do not deserve any credit.

the credit must go to others especially 0ne10.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Yeah nothing gets by me, you got that right... especially the acronym you created with the words you chose. Also, the words you decided to capitalize.

You are very good at insulting someone secretly... or not.
edit on 19-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: fixed reply to link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join