It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thank you sir, I will definitely try to keep it up. ATS has a history of ridiculing people who try, and people gang up, but I guess I can push through that B.S.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I went to the Army Team in 1986 andf have 1300 jumps behind me. What the team is saying is that they can only say it's a night performance if it's their members that are performing the jump. Just looking at the video you can't say for certain it's skydivers. The Knights schedule (not sure of the date of the video) is located here for comparison.
indytransponder.blogspot.com...
What I don't remember from the video was how long the lights "hovered". A ram air canopy opening at 2500-3000 feet will stay airborne for about 3-4 minutes. Hope this helps a little.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've been searching for this Amigo airshow social event and there is no mention of it anywhere on the internet.
Here their website

www.amigoairsho.org...

The videos so far don't prove to me it was the Gknights. The 15thvid with the baseball game looks somewhat different than the other night jump where you can obviously see their parachutes.

As this is a conspiacy site, I see no parachutes, and I believe the govt covers things up and can put out an article pretty easily if they want to cover a story so......I'm no sold it's the GKnights...sorry. Now if another video comes out from the 15th that is clearer or closer I'll reconsider.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

So are you insisting the Golden Knights parachute team is actively covering up UFOs? That SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights, is actively covering up UFOs?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I just have one question...

Did they jump in NYC too?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I have four questions.

First skydivers need an aircraft to jump out of, where is it? (no noise, no navigation lights)
Secondly, if they are practising for a show did they only practice once?
Why did they use flares in a practise run giving everyone a free show?
Why is there no lit landing area, surely it would be unnecessarily dangerous to land in the dark?

Should not all these questions be answered if we are declaring this as case solved?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by littleMuckyMe

It was not a practice jump after all. They were putting on a show for bigwigs.

Black Team performed a night jump last night into the Amigo Air Show evening social event, then did two mass formations with the beautiful desert and mountains as a backdrop.

armygk.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
REMINDER:
The topic of this thread is..... Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights
Keep to the TOPIC now!

Was my reminder completely ignored? It sure does look like it.

Anymore off topic posts by anyone - posting bans will be handed out and the thread closed!

thank you

Please read: Post On Topic.
Please read: Courtesy Is Mandatory.
edit on October 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by littleMuckyMe
First skydivers need an aircraft to jump out of, where is it? (no noise, no navigation lights)

The cameras that filmed the event didn't point at the aircraft, they pointed at the Golden Knights who were falling 120 mph below the aircraft. The aircraft was high enough, and the cameras were far enough to not pick up the sound.

Just because a camera didn't film it, and the camera didn't hear it, doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Secondly, if they are practising for a show did they only practice once?

Well, now I have found out that it wasn't exactly practice. It was a "social event" the night before.

Not sure how many times they jumped.

Why did they use flares in a practise run giving everyone a free show?

It was a "social event", not practice. But you an argue it was both.

Why is there no lit landing area, surely it would be unnecessarily dangerous to land in the dark?

How do you know there was no lit landing area? None of the videos filmed the landing area.

Should not all these questions be answered if we are declaring this as case solved?

All the answers have been answered. People are just ignoring them.
edit on 18-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Naw, I would never insist ANYTHING when it comes to UFO's,and it is quite entertaining to see you get so flustered. And no, I don't know that this specific army person would ever lie, I would certainly hope not, but, like I said, it is a conspiracy site, and by that nature I don't trust anything until I am satisfied with evidence. Actually, the article should be the best evidence so far, but I just would like something else written to backup this social event that featured the jump. Nothing to find on this but her words, so far.Hey one10... smile

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well I ask where is the plane is and you respond to the question by just saying it is out of shot and audio range of every camera that filmed the event.
You may be right but that is not a satisfactory explanation. I would want more if someone was claiming this was an Alien craft so why would I expect less from a debunker?

I ask where is the landing area and I get the same response.

These explanations are currently backed by no evidence whatsoever and as you are no doubt aware a negative can not be proven.

I may as well argue that it is actually a cloaked intergalactic cruiser from the planet Zorg - just because you don't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

All I am saying is the standard of proof should be the same for both sides.

edit on 18-10-2010 by littleMuckyMe because: highlighting my replies in bold

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/10/19 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Definitely one of the better videos of late!

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

What purpose did ET have in the sky that evening? Why mimic the Golden Knights?

Manipulation of time, perhaps they learned the maneuvers of GK and in a bid to fit in performed their display in an extremely fitting time spectrum. If it happened during a period when GK were completely and confirmably out of action it would most certainly be odd - but who's to say ET wants to stand out like that the whole time? Who's to say they don't just want to fit in. And Golden Knights? Doesn't the name alone suggest something a little more apt for our regular visitors to infiltrate than perhaps mixing in with Junktown Parachute Core... UFOs are often orangey, golden lights

What's that movie where the baseball players are actually aliens? Similar to that. Fitting in, having fun.

Anyway, that's my wild theory

Probably was just skydivers though

edit on 18-10-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

Unless you're talking to someone who actually makes decisions, senior officers, for example, "we cannot confirm nor deny" means talk to the base public affairs department so I don't get in trouble. Especially true when dealing with phone calls or electronic communication which can all be traced back to the origin. For the rank and file, OPSEC is OPSEC - doesn't matter if you are in intel or working at the chow hall.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just my two pennies.....i live next to the largest military base in Canada and i have my whole life...both my parents are military and so is my brother i also have countless frineds in afganistan and elsewear...i actually lived on the base housing units for thriteen years of my life...i have seen every airplane you can think of and my father was also a hleicopter engineer for both the military and civilian companies....i have seen parachuters both in the day and at night with flares attached the thier shuts( probably feet) . I cannot say that these lights were etvs but i can honestly say that they are not parachuters....no flares looks like that...these balls of light did not act like parachutes if they did when they were pulled the loghts would have to rise a huge amount before steadying...so these lgiht would have to fall than rise....my father in law has done countless jumps and can confirm this... the fact that these lights stopped than hovered is quiet exact and parashuters can not do taht ..yes they can make fromations but it is not that pretty...i have had vip passes to massive air shows ( biggest in canda ). and have seen shuter demonstarations..they also prectice alot during the spring and summer months of the year where they make formations( parachute on top of parachute) ..all i can say is that these lights do not act like typical parashuters..and if they are what the hell did they have lit when they were falling through the sky and how did they stop on the spot like that and hover?..just putting in my change....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxBenBen

They are not "typical parachuters". They are highly skilled, demonstration skydivers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join