It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I contacted the Golden Knights regarding the odd lights seen over El Paso on the 15th of October, 2010. I truly believe that the lights seen over El Paso were indeed sky divers, but I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. So, I asked them. This is their response to me, and a screenshot is attached showing the short dialogue.

I asked:
"Could you confirm that the "strange lights in the sky" over el paso on the night of the 15th of October were indeed caused by your characteristic night jumps? The story was broadcast on the local el paso television news."

They responed:
"We just saw the newscast this morning about it. And we can neither confirm nor deny what the lights were."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af2ad3a6c10a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-10-2010 by Sf18443 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
AWWWW..... OMG, so whats that saying?

For a practice run for a public show, how can they say ...."And we can neither confirm nor deny what the lights were."

Well there you go fokes

edit on 18-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: adding text

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

It means "I can't tell you. Hahahaha". Like the old Bill Cosby Noah routine.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So what does that mean , it wasn't them or it was them and they can't say .
If they can't say then why not ? , national security ? , they are a sky diving team not special forces .
Typical military response .....no need to know

S+F For your effort though

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Lol yeah apparently they can't tell me LOL. But I just wanted to give an update on the whole situation. Doubt there is a conspiracy here. I just wanted to put this out there so people could have a chance to see their "official" response.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by gortex

Haha thanks I was a but surprised by their refusal to confirm it. Like you said they are a skydiving team! Lol

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How easy is it to fool the masses into thinking its skydivers ... ?! where is the smoking gun that it was them, saw another thread closed after Proof ??

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
what kind of crap is that????? Either "yes it was us" or "no it wasn't us"!!! What is wrong with those people??

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Smacks of disinfo....but it certainly gets the old blood boiling....the arrogant a$$%%HOLES
I think theres gotta be records of such activity in the duty logs of such as the control tower at the army air base, the same for the civilian airport......
There is also the flight records of planes taaking off, loitering in the airport vicinity to drop these guys,and then landing again...so that may be a better way to get the scoop.
The FAA may be a scource for those kinds of records im not sure....but i believe all tower radio conversations are held for a set period...
What about radar data as well? ive heard of that being obtained by request.....
Though its a fair certainty it was these guys...the whole thing should have been a lot easier to pin down oficially with some agency confirming the exact jump times...
Sometimes i think the military dont believe we are on their side even....i wonder if they get where their paychecks come from really?They couldve easily set the record straight with no skin off their nose either makes me want to puke.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sf18443
Lol yeah apparently they can't tell me LOL. But I just wanted to give an update on the whole situation. Doubt there is a conspiracy here. I just wanted to put this out there so people could have a chance to see their "official" response.

I would hardly call a Facebook response "official"

I agree, however...I doubt there is any conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sf18443
I contacted the Golden Knights regarding the odd lights seen over El Paso on the 15th of October, 2010. I truly believe that the lights seen over El Paso were indeed sky divers, but I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. So, I asked them. This is their response to me, and a screenshot is attached showing the short dialogue.

I asked:
"Could you confirm that the "strange lights in the sky" over el paso on the night of the 15th of October were indeed caused by your characteristic night jumps? The story was broadcast on the local el paso television news."

They responed:
"We just saw the newscast this morning about it. And we can neither confirm nor deny what the lights were."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af2ad3a6c10a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-10-2010 by Sf18443 because: (no reason given)

Whats funny about their responce was you asked them if that was them on the news, and they answer, that they cant confirm or deny "what the lights were"..
You didnt ask what the lights were, you asked if it was caused by their night jumps.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Woah!!!!! I was convinced it was the Golden Knights!!!! absolutely convinced.

But why can they not confirm whether they did a jump that night or not? that's just plain bizarre, especially since it doesn't violate any privacy laws, them confirming the jump is not going to cause any problems, none that I can see....

....Unless of course they are in cahoots with the media/gov, and want to keep quiet.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think they put that as a joke / to mess with you.

Its probably them.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They seem like a bunch of unhelpful twats hopefully they will be 1st to be exterminated by the ET's.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
S&F

Nice follow up OP! This is interesting. It's unfortunate that the MODS felt the need to shut down my thread on the El Paso lights. Ah well, I suppose we continue the debate here.

Edit to add:

It seems to me that by saying that they can't confirm means they don't know what the lights were. Likewise, they cant deny because they don't know what the lights were. If they knew what the lights were, then they would have said we can confirm what the lights were; however, it's classified.

Now, they could have been having some fun at your expense. But we can't simply assume that.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by VenomVile.6

I followed up with the following:

"So, did you guys do any night jumps on the night in question over El Paso? Is there any possibility that it was indeed the Golden Knights in the video that aired in the newscast?"

We will see if I get a response....

link   

Originally posted by R3KR
I think they put that as a joke / to mess with you.

Its probably them.

Hey, they dint say it wasnt, they just said they cant tell him what the lights were.

edit on 18-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

link   
mods closing thread is a conspiracy ?

link   
If it wasn't them and it was a UFO then surely the cover up would kick in and they would say yes of course it was us .
The fact that they aren't willing to comment is just indicative of the contempt those in control have for the people that pay their wages , not a cover up .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
mods closing thread is a conspiracy ?

isnt it when a ufo vid/photo gets pulled off-line?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join