It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Knights respond (to me) regarding El Paso Lights

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maby they are denying it just for publicity purposes. Building a name for themselves. I would give that response too if I wanted continued attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Publicity is indeed a likely motivation. Hopefully they will continue the discussion with me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More fuel...

They just love to stoke the fires.. i think honestly it's all intentional.

The same way the news reporters knew the lights were not UFO's but still went ahead and sold us the story.
The Camara man filming must have known ahead of time what he was filming or why would there be shuch good quality footage filmed with obvious expensive equipment. They knew before hand of the arial show and set up shop.
This would indicate that the news stations also knew about the arial show but spun the story.

Now why would they spin a story and not only spin it but include the footage from the earlier UFO footage and tie them together? My opinion. They were intentinally creating a frenzy.

The same way this statement neither denys or accepts responsibility. There is no closure so there is only speculation.

We continue to speculate breathing life into the argument and raising awareness of the UFO pehnomenon.

That is their intent.

Why? So they can create hype for the real event to have mass effect.

Just my brain ramble...

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sf18443
Reply to post by OUNjahhryn

If all they are doing is looking for free publicity, then why would you be the one to continue to provide that for them if they are skirting the question and being coy? I would rather give them attention for giving direct, honest answers than to encourage them to behave this way for free publicity. JMO.
edit on 10/18/2010 by Nivcharah because: removed quote

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Chances are the guy was just having a joke , knowing how being so coy would play with the conspiracy nuts heads. If he was reading this thread I'm sure he would be laughing his head of.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by Sf18443
Lol yeah apparently they can't tell me LOL. But I just wanted to give an update on the whole situation. Doubt there is a conspiracy here. I just wanted to put this out there so people could have a chance to see their "official" response.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I would hardly call a Facebook response "official"

I agree, however...I doubt there is any conspiracy here.

Yeah that's why I put the word "official" in quotations. But then again, any correspondence sent from their official Facebook page could be considered official....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Classic Reply!

I bet they are still laughing their butts off right now.

C'mon guys, they're skydivers. i.e. Thrill Seekers, Fun Seekers... Do you actually think they take much of anything seriously?

Think hard about the reply and the reason they would state such a thing. Again - Seriously, if they are not tempting fate via gravity, inhaling Amyl nitrite and pleasuring each other while reciting lines form Point Break and/or Road House they are looking for some new & excitement stimuli.

Hence, their latest stimulation, The Mind F@%k they have perpetrated against the easily deceived.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to seeing how this gets blown out of proportion...

t

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I dont know if any one seen or posted this yet, another vid of that night
just came out 2day

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Classic Reply!

I bet they are still laughing their butts off right now.

C'mon guys, they're skydivers. i.e. Thrill Seekers, Fun Seekers... Do you actually think they take much of anything seriously?

Think hard about the reply and the reason they would state such a thing. Again - Seriously, if they are not tempting fate via gravity, inhaling Amyl nitrite and pleasuring each other while reciting lines form Point Break and/or Road House they are looking for some new & excitement stimuli.

Hence, their latest stimulation, The Mind F@%k they have perpetrated against the easily deceived.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to seeing how this gets blown out of proportion...

t

I am trying to keep every thing from getting blown out of proportion. The video of previous night jumps by the Golden Knights is striking similar to the video shown on El Paso local news, and that is a fact. And, like I said, it is almost a given that the local news cast aired a video that did indeed show the Golden Knights doing a night jump. All the previous withstanding, it is interesting to get a response from them, and I really hope they respond to my follow up.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
I dont know if any one seen or posted this yet, another vid of that night
just came out 2day

www.youtube.com...

Nice video! I had not seen that one. I am going to embed it in this reply so people can see it easier.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Today is the first time I've heard about the sky-dive team. I suggested possible publicity gain because I didn't see anyone else suggesting it.

And your absolutely right, honest answers definitely deserve respect far more than withholding information.

I wonder how this will pan out. Hopefully someone will spill some beans.
edit on 18-10-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: wrong choice of words

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I missed these el paso lights,but just saw the most recent video from the guy at his kids baseball game while filming the lights and they look to be coming down slowly. His video cut off before I could see much, but did the original show the lights eventually floating to the ground? Did the lights ever go upward? Seems if they slowly only move towards the ground then it was the G Knights. Have to agree with a previous poster..these guys would be pranksters, they derive they daily thrills from jumping out of airplanes!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I missed these el paso lights,but just saw the most recent video from the guy at his kids baseball game while filming the lights and they look to be coming down slowly. His video cut off before I could see much, but did the original show the lights eventually floating to the ground? Did the lights ever go upward? Seems if they slowly only move towards the ground then it was the G Knights. Have to agree with a previous poster..these guys would be pranksters, they derive they daily thrills from jumping out of airplanes!

Here is the original video:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They couldn't confirm or deny it because the video from the News cast was black and white and completely out of focus. They probably didn't have time to study it as we did, and didn't recognize it.

You should have asked them if they did practice jumps on Oct. 15th at night instead.... But there is no point in doing that because we have video of them jumping on Oct. 15th at night with flares/fireworks.

Also, Airsho officials confirmed it was the G.Knights to the other News crew.... and even I called the Airsho and they said the same thing to me.

So... this is busted and does not deserve another topic.
edit on 18-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Very nice detective work, like someone else noticed. You asked whether or not the lights over El Paso were you practicing your maneuvers. They answered, " we can neither confirm nor deny what the lights were." Well, that wasn't the correct answer haha.

Sf18443

Here, is the ORIGINAL video of the person who actually captured it.

Check out his comment on what he describes he saw.

yeah, no parachute. You see these three lights, then for a short moment toward the top of the frame at :56 you can see another one. There was a first one before all this though! That's what made me get my camera. That one was going down like the rest (tail n all)- stopped, went to one side and immediately disappeared! As i took out my camera this other one appered that split into 3 then the 4th.

If you get past the grammar, do understand what he is saying. He says there is a whole different light before the one that was captured on the news footage of the comet like object falling and splitting into three. He said it was going down like the rest, stopped and went to the side then disappeared.

Now, I was following this sighting the moment the first news video came out on youtube. Created a thread on Disclose.tv and kept searching for more footage. A witness apparently registered on the forum, I am guessing to find some information on what he saw.

Link to the thread I created for the El Paso sighting. www.disclose.tv...

This is what he said he saw.

There was actually more going on in the sky than the video shows. I work at a golf course in between east and north east el paso and saw everything going on. There was one single light that actually flew horizontally from the east to where they show the video. After some time of flying it started falling downward where it broke up into the three lights. They hovered around a bit before they just disappeared. The lights looked to be situated in the middle of the city where we have an airport. It would seem risky to have the airshow practicing over the airport at night. I can't explain what it was but it just seemed strange. On top of that, a few weeks prior there was actually another incident of lights that we saw. This was located more north and there were four lights kind of slowly falling in the sky. The bottom light would disappear at a certain point and then another light would appear on the top. We figured it was flares or something but it kept happening in the same spot for about twenty minutes and we couldn't see any lights from a plane that would be in the area.

I know both of stories don't exactly add up. But I thought I would do some little investigating also. Please don't flame me too hard.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
They couldn't confirm or deny it because the video from the News cast was black and white and completely out of focus. They probably didn't have time to study it as we did, and didn't recognize it.

You should have asked them if they did practice jumps on Oct. 15th at night instead.... But there is no point in doing that because we have video of them jumping on Oct. 15th at night with flares/fireworks.

Also, Airsho officials confirmed it was the G.Knights to the other News crew.... and even I called the Airsho and they said the same thing to me.

So... this is busted and does not deserve another topic.

I did ask them if they did jumps the night of the 15th in my follow-up to their first response. I have not received an answer yet. I wasn't aware that the officials for the Airshow confirmed anything. So, that is news to me. And post the video you have of the G Knights jumping on the 15th please so we can lay this to rest! I am not trying to perpetuate any conspiracy here, I started the thread to show the response I got when I posed a question to the G Knights.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thanks for posting that. Of course it was filmed poorly and gave no clear idea of proportion, direction, speed or anything else that would clarify what we were looking at in the video.
Oh well, there will be new videos of lights in the sky tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

So... this is busted and does not deserve another topic

If you don't like a thread then don't read it , it is not up to you to decide what does or doesn't deserve another thread .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just to reiterate: I replied to the first message I received from the the G Knights, and I asked the following:

"So, did you guys do any night jumps on the night in question over El Paso? Is there any possibility that it was indeed the Golden Knights in the video that aired in the newscast? "

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

Included in this website is a video of them jumping on Oct. 15th. Practicing for the Airsho on Oct. 16 and 17.

www.elpasotimes.com...

If you want, you can even contact the reporter who wrote the above article and flew with them:

Alex Hinojosa may be reached at [email protected]; 546-6137

Here is another article confirming:
www.kvia.com...

Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join