It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

They were not flares, they were fireworks.

Flares is just a common name for them...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Look at how you let yourselves get carried away by some lights in the sky. If only you'd do the same for bombs being dropped, bribes passed, people silenced, generations murdered.

Wallowing in self sorrow and looking for help from the outside, how awefully middle ages.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

if u are an incredibly good parachutist highly skilled with hundreds of hours of air time then most things are possible but without the right tempratures and conditions you wouldnt be able to "hover" like what we saw in the vid

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Oh I wish I could do the same...

There is only so much one can do.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Can you prove they were "hovering"?

The original video does not have any reference points to suggest it was hovering, and the camera was following it, so it makes it worse. The second video clearly shows them descending, yet slowly.

So please do prove they were hovering.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Originally posted by scitpeks
reply to post by 0ne10

I posted these long ago... in fact, I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho. I was basically the one that solved the case... Phage confirmed it by finding an article. Then I re-confirmed it after calling the Airshow officials and asking them.

Mate, Phage called skydivers on page 6..
What page was your first post because saying you "basically solved the case" is a bit of a stretch.

I am not your mate, I would never be your mate after your attitude.

Also, learn to read. Phage was the first to call skydivers, but I was the first to show that it was the Golden Knights performing at Amigo Airsho.

It's this lack of ability to read that annoys me.

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

Sorry to burst your bubble but i was the first to call (Page 2).

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

since when did people start calling fireworks flares fire works are things like rockets bangers kathryn wheels jumping jacks and the like have you ever bought or seen a firework with a parachute or one that illuminates the sky with a 1 km radius i dont think so my friend

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

i never said they were hovering if you read my post again you will see i was quoting someone in a reply but if u can provide definitive proof that there is a reasonable rational explanation like sky divers (above them you would have seen the blinking lights of a plane which is not mentioned or refered to in anythread of vid clip ive seen

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I posted these long ago... in fact, I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho. I was basically the one that solved the case... Phage confirmed it by finding an article. Then I re-confirmed it after calling the Airshow officials and asking them.

What a crock. Phage called skydivers. Someone else posted the contact details which I reposted, then you called.
You were a very long way down the list.
Hardly the solver of this thread, get a life mate.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aka_angrygoose

since when did people start calling fireworks flares fire works are things like rockets bangers kathryn wheels jumping jacks and the like have you ever bought or seen a firework with a parachute or one that illuminates the sky with a 1 km radius i dont think so my friend

Maybe you haven't bought a firework in a while. One minute on google would prove you wrong. I've loved fireworks with parachutes since I was a child. They were always my favorites. But we have decided these are a particular group of divers. Look back through at the videos and pictures you will see they are one in the same.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Case closed..
Outta here...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't know!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I know most of you people are too young of mind to understand, but the bickering amongst us so called "truth seekers" is destroying a valued movement. Read history, it's happened again and again. Get over your egos, get over shiny lights in the sky(no aliens coming to forgive your sins), or face the innevitable destruction of your "deny ignorance" mindset. By fighting eachother the next generation of leaders will once again be, sons and daughters of bankers, politicians, 'royalty'.

Really.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

fireworks are designed to snap crackle and pop my friend if your purchasing "fireworks with parachutes" id ask questions about where they liberated them from as the thousands of fire works ive seen they launch into the air and go bang they dont hang in the air for a period of 60 seconds illuminating the sky with a radius of 1 km they my friend are called flares and generaly used for military purposes and sky divers dont use flares as flares burn at such a degree you wouldnt want one attached to you when it goes off ive seen burn that flares in flict sky divers use smoke canisters they still burn fairly hot but a degree which is much more managable than an unstable flare dude do your research before you try proving me wrong and i dont mean use #in google dude theres certain things you wont find on there

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Listen yeah! I'm a newbie here so im gonna stand up and shout the little man voice so i can get my due props... i don't care!!

I put two and two together when i saw the original OP Vid. I concluded that it was men dropping out of a plane and then deploying a parrachute. (Page 2 mofo's!!)

Yeah i didnt mention the word "Skydivers" but i solved the riddle as to what was being shown on the video...

Suck it up fooos!!! My ego has landed and KO'd your late self

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

wtf!! dude i aint no truth seeker im just merely a person whose interest is pricked concerning this subject and the ppl who come to these thread sites or what ever they are called dont do it for arguments they come here for much the same reason i do, ANSWERS!! which we never get as theres too much bull# out there

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho..

Sorry to burst your bubble but i was the first to call (Page 2).

Is it me, or do many ATS members not know how to read?

Not that it really matters, but I was the first to link the Golden Knights at the Amigo Airsho. I am not talking about calling the skydivers, and guessing what it was, I was talking about actually solving the case and fining out WHO it was.... not WHAT it was...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I cant believe you kids are still arguing over this!
One10 and phage had this story wrapped up and 100% explained along time ago.

I can understand the desperation to find evidence for extra terrestrial life but this video is not the evidence you desire. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for another one. (as will i)

Great display team by the way, must be great fun doing a jump at night!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I was talking about actually solving the case and fining out WHO it was.... not WHAT it was...

Sorry if I bruise your ego (well maybe not) but in a case like this it is definetly WHAT it was that matters.
To show it was not a UFO and give a reasonable explanation, regardless of the name of the group.

I'm sure if it was a weather balloon the manufactuers name would not be important..
Sheesh mate, you were beaten to the punch by many many pages but your ego just wont let it go..
I pity you....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

It don't matter. I beat you. Accept your losses dude!

Always the optimist

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join