It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'll be convinced it was the Golden Knights ONLY if they can DUPLICATE the display (what a concept), properly announced for proper video comparison, like civilized enough people. Just like 9/11, the disinfo "artists" are trying to make us believe UNPRECEDENTED physical events are suddenly the new standard, as though the laws of physics are somehow different now. All TRULY scientific conclusions require duplication, repeatability. Only actions, not mere words, speak.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Dean Goldberry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

You say it is proven, but why practice a jump that they will not be performing as the air show is over at 6 pm. They would have practice the exact same jump to make sure nothing goes wrong.So unless they jumped after the show had been over for a while they would not . Remember sunset is between 6 and 7:30. Not dark enough to do a jump like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is a video from the El Paso Times showing the Golden Knights Friday night jumping (in the dark) and lighting their flares as they exit.

link.brightcove.com...

And here is the Newspaper article it came from:

www.elpasotimes.com...

Sorry if it's already been posted, but It was maddening to navigate through 20 pages of "I proved it!" "NO! I PROVED IT!" to look.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Your doubts don't prove it didn't or couldn't happen.

The Golden Knights often do day and night shows. It would make sense to practice both day and night jumps even if they are not going to do night jumps. The more practice the better.

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NukeDad

There is a little problem with that video. The show was over at 6 pm and yet this shows them jumping at night and it is very dark when they jump. Sunset at the time is between 6:30 and 7:00 pm and as far as I know it doesn't get that dark before sunset at least I have never seen that happen. Why are the jumping after the air show is over? Don't think they would do that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That video of them was taken on the 15th. There was no air show on the 15th, it was just practice.

The airshow was on the 16th, and another today the 17th.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

The Golden Knights would not go out and practice a jump that they would not be performing the next day. They would be practicing the exact jump they are going to perform the next day. This is so they make sure nothing goes wrong at the show jump. Also notice how dark it was when they jumped, but as far as I know it doesn't just get that dark before sunset. Which I have already stated that the show ends at 6pm and sunset is between 6:30 and 7:30 in El Paso, so how can you jump in the dark before the sun even sets?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I was looking up golden nights parachute team night jumps, It does look pretty similar. Dont know why they would be doing night jumps though, Since there was no airshow going on that night.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hmm, maybe the Golden Knights are on tour? lol
www.realufos.net...
I think this video should have its own thread but I am too new to make one so this thread seemed appropriate.

edit on 17-10-2010 by TopherStiles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have a good question.... Where do these UFOs go when they disappear? Are they hangin out at a pub somehwere??

Great thread indeed!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by 0ne10

The Golden Knights would not go out and practice a jump that they would not be performing the next day.

Prove it.

They would be practicing the exact jump they are going to perform the next day. This is so they make sure nothing goes wrong at the show jump.

Who says they didn't practice the exact jump they were going to perform the next day, and when they were done, they practiced other jumps after? The more practice the better... makes more sense.

Also notice how dark it was when they jumped, but as far as I know it doesn't just get that dark before sunset.

You calling the video a fake? Or what?

They jumped when it was dark, that means they had to have jumped between or after 6:30 and 7:00 on Oct. 15th.

Which I have already stated that the show ends at 6pm and sunset is between 6:30 and 7:30 in El Paso, so how can you jump in the dark before the sun even sets?

The video was NOT filmed during a show. It was filmed on Oct. 15th. The show was Oct. 16th and today the 17th.

They jumped in the dark..... that means they jumped around or after 6:30 or 7:00. There was no air show when they jumped, so that is irrelevant.

So what questions are you going to make next?

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: added "or after 6 and 7"

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Skydivers are NOT what we saw. The OP's video clearly showed that no "fire trail's" were present.

So far, the only way I've been able to debunk this is via an illumination shot by an arty team from Ft. Bliss just outside of town.

www.youtube.com...

I found this video while TRYING TO PROVE IT WASNT FLARES.

Oh well, best of intentions.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

If that is the same jump they were going to perform then we are in trouble since it would not have been that dark before sunset which is between 6:30 and 7 pm. I don't know but it is impossible to do a night jump in the dark before the sun goes down. Does it get dark at your home before sunset happens? As far as I know that is an impossibility no matter where you live. Also the show is over at 6 pm which is before sunset.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NukeDad
I just joined so I could comment. I Didn't have the time or desire to read 37 pages of replies, but I thought my 2 cents worth would be relevant. I noticed that one person was getting hammered for suggesting that it was the US Golden Knights parachute team. I'm here to agree with that. I grew up in El Paso and used to attend The Amigo Airsho regularly. The Golden Knights are always there. I also worked for a beer distributor in EP and worked the Airsho for several years. I don't know if they do it every year, but I know that they sometimes have events on Friday night even though the actual show is only advertised and open to the public for Saturday and Sunday. Friday night is usually a night to have a party for the volunteers, the performers, local big-wigs, etc.. The year I worked Friday night they had the jet powered truck "Shockwave" that looked very impressive at night and a balloon glow with lots of hot air balloons. I'm 99% sure that the Golden Knights jumped that night also, but I was inside working at that time and can't swear to it.

I would bet that it is the Golden Knights jumping and that the 4th Golden Knight's ankle flare malfunctioned. The biggest question here is why the local news station couldn't figure this out on their own instead of freaking the whole city (and countless others via the internet) out. Lazy journalism if you ask me.

This is my previous post; I just joined last night. The video is from Friday night-all air demonstration teams practice before show time, they don't just show up and jump out of planes and fly six F-16's (The Thunderbirds) within inches of each other without knowing wind conditions and finding visual landmarks for navigation. To do so would be suicidal and a safety risk for the spectators. The Friday before the show (at least in El Paso) the major jet teams (Blue Angels, Thunderbirds) always do a practice show, the Golden Knights also do 2 or 3 practice jumps on Friday, sometimes at night.

Friday night there is a party for volunteers, pilots, dignitaries, etc; I think the Golden Knights jump was part of this party. Friday night is NOT open to the public. The article makes several references to the fact that it occurred on FRIDAY NIGHT. You can peruse at your own discretion to see that it's true. The video itself clearly shows the flares they wear on their ankles and the hand-held cord they use to set it off-I just don't see how you could determine it was UFO's when you have the video of the jump from inside the plane.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hallo everybody it's my first post on ATS!

It's unbelievable how long this thread became and I have to be sincere, even though I am a kind of believer the images of the GK make me doubt quite a lot. In the end I think it's not possible to say "it's genuine UFO footage" or the contrary, so we need other evidence. Thanks for all the excellent material posted so far!

Hundroid

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherStiles

WOW! This would be the 3rd in a few days with the EXACT same formation? GK really gets around eh??

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Skydivers are NOT what we saw. The OP's video clearly showed that no "fire trail's" were present..

After closer inspection of the OP's video, I'm sure you will find "fire trails" slightly after the orbs start "hovering". I even made an image and circled them and pointed to them.

Also, you will find videos of Golden Knights were they didn't have "fire trails" because of perspective.

I'll repost the post again:

The trails are here, I circled them:

Now watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

You see the one with "no trail"? Well it does have a trail, but the guy is moving towards the camera so you don't see it. Or he wasn't moving much at all so the trail wasn't big enough to see.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
it is mystical.we would reveal these kind of mystical objects in the future if small private plane can be used widly.most these object were far away from witness.so they are unidentified.the best way is approaching them,through it may be dangerous.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by 0ne10

If that is the same jump they were going to perform then we are in trouble since it would not have been that dark before sunset which is between 6:30 and 7 pm. I don't know but it is impossible to do a night jump in the dark before the sun goes down. Does it get dark at your home before sunset happens? As far as I know that is an impossibility no matter where you live. Also the show is over at 6 pm which is before sunset.

Well said, its basically impossibility for skydivers to do a jump past 6 to 7 pm, they would fall to there death.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Originally posted by felonius
Skydivers are NOT what we saw. The OP's video clearly showed that no "fire trail's" were present..

After closer inspection of the OP's video, I'm sure you will find "fire trails" slightly after the orbs start "hovering". I even made an image and circled them and pointed to them.

Also, you will find videos of Golden Knights were they didn't have "fire trails" because of perspective.

I'll repost the post again:

The trails are here, I circled them:

Now watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

You see the one with "no trail"? Well it does have a trail, but the guy is moving towards the camera so you don't see it. Or he wasn't moving much at all so the trail wasn't big enough to see.

Sorry not same formation.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join