It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

All of that is irrelevant. You come to look for answers(which makes you a truth seeker, hint: everybody is), big whoop. Everybody does that, everywhere. The difference lies in not deceiving yourself. Aliens? Lights in the sky?

Of course the world is in a crap state. People go from believing in fairy tale gods made up by rich clerics to believing in fairy tale aliens made up by hollywood and some internet pranksters.

By all means though, as it is your good right, keep looking for answers to irrelevant questions. Politicians and bankers really like the fact that a whole bunch of critical thinkers are too busy looking for flying aliens rather than look at what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aka_angrygoose
since when did people start calling fireworks flares fire works are things like rockets bangers kathryn wheels jumping jacks and the like

Flares are classified as fireworks. Fireworks is a very vague term....

en.wikipedia.org...

Class 1.4G (Minor Explosion Hazard Confined To Package
yrotechnics) UN0336 Fireworks (Consumer or Common Fireworks) Most popular consumer fireworks sold in the US.

Reloadable aerial shells 1.75" or less sold in a box with not more than 12 shells and one launching tube
Single-shot aerial tubes
Bottle rockets
Skyrockets and missiles
Ground spinners, pinwheels and helicopters
Flares & fountains
Roman candles
Smoke and novelty items
Multi-shot aerial devices, or "cakes"
Firecracker packs (see this link for various brand/label images)
Sparklers
Catherine wheel
black snakes and strobes
Mines

Originally posted by aka_angrygoose
have you ever bought or seen a firework with a parachute or one that illuminates the sky with a 1 km radius i dont think so my friend

We are talking about a team of parachutist (men) who attach pyrotechnics (fountains) to their feet and jump out of an airplane. Not fireworks with parachutes.

And yes, I have bought and seen a firework that illuminates the sky with a 1km radius. However, where are you getting this 1km radius measurement from?
edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by scitpeks
What a crock. Phage called skydivers. Someone else posted the contact details which I reposted, then you called.
You were a very long way down the list.
Hardly the solver of this thread, get a life mate.

I never claimed I was the first to call skydivers (what), I was the first to PROVE it was the Golden Knights (who). Can you freaking learn to read ?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Beat me at what? I was the first to prove it was the Golden Knights. You did a good job at saying it was parachutes, really, but you didn't prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

After looking at the video for over 1hrs it seems to me, these are orbital drop shock troopers needing fresh supplies of tacos and cupcakes.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

touche, my good man i stand corrected lol the 1km radius is one of a few different flares some have a bigger radius it just depends on what ur using them for and how long and how far you need to or need others to see

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

the truth and answers are 2 very different things as the goverment can manipulate answers not the truth i am not a truth seeker im just simply interested in what ppl think about all this so no mate i aint a fukin truth seeker

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sorry if I bruise your ego (well maybe not) but in a case like this it is definetly WHAT it was that matters.
To show it was not a UFO and give a reasonable explanation, regardless of the name of the group.

Cluelessness....

First, you will never be able to bruise my ego. I just spent the past few hours correcting all your mistakes you made.

You actually thought Thursday was the 15th...

Also, to correct another mistake you are making; Guessing WHAT the object was doesn't really matter if you don't prove it!

I'm sure if it was a weather balloon the manufactuers name would not be important..

If someone guessed it to be a weather balloon, they still didn't prove it. You have to prove a weather balloon was in the area at the time and date to solve the case.

Do you not know anything about investigations?

Sheesh mate, you were beaten to the punch by many many pages but your ego just wont let it go..
I pity you....

I pity you for not even knowing what you are talking about. Although I wasn't the first to guess what it was, I was the first to prove what it was which is what matters most.

You just are dying to prove me wrong, and you keep failing, so you are making up b.s. about me being wrong, and talking about ego... You just don't understand...

(snip).

Mod edit: insult removed.
edit on 17/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Please show me were you PROVED it was the Golden Knights Parachute team....

Oh wait.. you didn't!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Please show me were you PROVED it was the Golden Knights Parachute team....

Oh wait.. you didn't!

Are we really going with the parachute team?

So did they do the thing in Manhattan to?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A guy was murdered, they have 5 suspects.

Investigator 1 guesses it was suspect number 2.

Investigator 2 PROVES it was suspect number 2.

Yeah, we all know Investigator 2 solved the case first.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective1

No Manhattan was a bunch of balloons, and the News report in the OP's video is probably the most brainless comparison of UFO's I have ever seen. The two sightings are not related AT ALL. Just because they both happen to form a triangle means nothing.

Birds can form a triangle, should I say the Manhattan UFO was birds? NO....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

First prove to me that i mentioned the words prove, proved or proof and then i will prove it

If you read correctly i said i solved, not proved

Always the optimist.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

How can you solve a case without proving it?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The aliens are here.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Well the video posed a what is that question.

People were saying it was a UFO.

I didn't think so. So i internalised and concluded that it looked like men falling out of a plane and deploying parrachutes.

My instincts were proved correct when phage brought to light his videos of skydivers.

So in effect i was the first to suggest the UFO was in fact men falling out of a plane and deploying their parrachutes.

Now i know i did not prove anything. But i did solve the mystery of the UFO with my suggestion!

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You know, I kind of thought that's what it might be. This happened to me once before where someone posted a "UFO" vid, and directly below it was a video taken at dusk of these night sky-divers. I've logged about every debunking video from rc planes & helis to lanterns and wire frames with leds. . .and somehow I keep forgetting about the skydivers. I guess it's because I believe I wouldn't have the stomach to skydive, much less do it at night.
Thanks for the post!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

That is great... yes, you were the first to say it was parachutes. You solved the "what" question.

...but who proved the video actually was parachutes?

Never mind, it doesn't matter.

I'm going to go talk to a wall now, I have much better luck getting through.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Cmon brother give the newbie some braggin rights!!

Cudos to both you and phage though... it's all about bringing light up through the ignorance and i think together we all played our parts

Always the optimist

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join