It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere
reply to post by TopherStiles

WOW! This would be the 3rd in a few days with the EXACT same formation? GK really gets around eh??

Haha I know right? The formation is almost identical if not perfectly so. I wonder what major city is next.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's more proof from an El Paso TV station that actually took the time to call and find out what was going on.

www.kvia.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NukeDad
Here's more proof from an El Paso TV station that actually took the time to call and find out what was going on.

www.kvia.com...

Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

Well then the gloden knight have to prove it was them rather then then the officials telling it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

I was the first person to even mention the Golden Knights performing at the Amigo Airsho..

Sorry to burst your bubble but i was the first to call (Page 2).

Is it me, or do many ATS members not know how to read?

Not that it really matters, but I was the first to link the Golden Knights at the Amigo Airsho. I am not talking about calling the skydivers, and guessing what it was, I was talking about actually solving the case and fining out WHO it was.... not WHAT it was...

Sorry to burst your bubble but you didn't solve the case. The military said that they are airplanes. They know more than you on what is happening in their area. They would have said parachutists if they saw parachutists out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
tsurfer2000h, you are just repeating the same thing, and you are not listening to what I am saying.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
If that is the same jump they were going to perform then we are in trouble since it would not have been that dark before sunset which is between 6:30 and 7 pm.

The Golden Knights most likely jumped multiple times on Oct. 15th. The jump they "were going to perform" most probably already took place before the video was shot. They probably packed up their parachutes, and then jumped again when the sun was going down, and that is the video you see.

The video clearly shows them jumping in the dark on Oct. 15th. The OP's video was taken when it was dark on Oct. 15th.

I don't know but it is impossible to do a night jump in the dark before the sun goes down.

I agree.

The video shows them jumping in the dark. That means the sun was down.

Does it get dark at your home before sunset happens?

Nope. That is a very.... funny.... question to ask. Why are you trying to link air show times with practice jump times?

As far as I know that is an impossibility no matter where you live.

Well, technically, if you happen to be in the shadow of the moon during a solar eclipse then.....
Never mind that, I'm just teasing.

Also the show is over at 6 pm which is before sunset.

I will say this one more time before I feel you are purposely repeating yourself and not even reading or acknowledging me post. It's hard to have a conversation when it's only one way....

THE SHOW WAS ON THE 16TH AND TODAY THE 17TH. THERE WAS NO SHOW ON THE 15TH WHEN THEY DID THEIR PRACTICE JUMPS.

Is that clear?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Heres another footage
www.youtube.com...

So how can this be skydivers again?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well said, its basically impossibility for skydivers to do a jump past 6 to 7 pm, they would fall to there death.

I seriously hope you are not saying that with a straight face. How can you say that after people have posted 5+ videos of skydivers jumping past 6 and 7?

I think you are joking, and it's not funny.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well said, its basically impossibility for skydivers to do a jump past 6 to 7 pm, they would fall to there death.

I seriously hope you are not saying that with a straight face. How can you say that after people have posted 5+ videos of skydivers jumping past 6 and 7?

www.youtube.com...

same location different lights
look at the formation, so again how can this be skydivers?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I didn't say that video was skydivers. That is a completely different sighting that bares no relation to this topic. That video was taken 1-14-2009... we are talking about a video from 2010....
edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Sorry to burst your bubble but you didn't solve the case. The military said that they are airplanes. They know more than you on what is happening in their area. They would have said parachutists if they saw parachutists out there.

The military never said they were airplanes. The air show director told the News crew that aircrafts were doing routines that night. And they probably were. But they didn't say the objects were aircraft. They didn't say what the objects were at all, they just made a statement that there were aircraft doing routines that night..and they didn't even say what teams were doing routines. You know, it does take an aircraft to jump out of to be a skydiver.

I think you need to listen to the OP's video more closely.

Also, I talked to the air show coordinators my self, and they told me it was the Golden Knights.
Why don't you call them and ask your self?
Address:
109 N. Oregon, Suite 1112 - El Paso, TX 79901
Phone: 915-562-6446

Also, another news source confirmed it. The link was showed multiple times.

www.kvia.com...

Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

same location different lights

Exactly! This is from today in London! www.realufos.net...
look at the formation, so again how can this be skydivers?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherStiles

Please tell me.. besides there being 3 dots. What makes you think that sighting in London is related to the El Paso sighting?

My friend has three freckles that make the same shape. Ive seen 3 birds fly the same shape. I could spit in the air and find the same shape in the droplets that land on the ground. Millions and millions of stars make that same shape viewed from Earth.

What is the point? Now you have to prove THAT video is real.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Obviously, this has been identified as the "Golden Knights" skydiving crew. Closed.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Nah, I don't need to prove anything, but thank you for checking the video out and replying to my post!

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join