It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scitpeks

Do you guys have nothing better to do than argue for hours?
I award you both 10 internet points. Draw. Eat some cereal and call it a night.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scitpeks
reply to post by Wookiep

(snip)

I'm saying it's not relevant! Take your personal arguments elsewhere! You guys have REALLY ruined this thread with non-relevant garbage! I made a pretty good post I think...and guess what?? You two have already drowned it out as if it never exsisted in the span of 15 min. Grats!
Take your little spat to U2U's. Thanks!
edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: clarity

Mod edit: quoted text from removed post removed.
edit on 17/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by scitpeks
reply to post by Wookiep

(snip)

I'm saying it's not relevant! Take your personal arguments elsewhere! You guys have REALLY ruined this thread with non-relevant garbage! I made a pretty good post I think...and guess what?? You two have already drowned it out as if it never exsisted in the span of 15 min. Grats!
Take your little spat to U2U's. Thanks!
edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: clarity

Yeah I responded to your post a page back. I think you're on the money with it. It honestly should have been the end of the thread.

Mod edit: quoted text from removed post removed.
edit on 17/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

link   
Since I've been spammed in the course that I wanted to post something useful, I'm going to post AGAIN my thoughts, just so we're clear! I'm tired of this crazyness.

Wow..I'm getting to the point almost where I can feel the *pain* some skeptics feel on this site everyday..

Let me point out, that I am a *real* believer of alien abductions, and I do believe we have been "visited". I have, on countlesss occasions defended "believers" because of some members around here that tend to hassle and insult members who assert this position.

My post here, is not to defend the tone of certain "skeptics" (you know who you are), but I'm finding, that from this thread and others recently, that the "believer" crowd is getting just as rediculous in their un-relenting desire to out the other position. When do facts, just become facts?? Why can't we realize what is *really* happening on a particular instance and just MOVE ON. This case has been solved.

We have exibit A, B, and C for starters. 3 videos that clearly show skydiving techniques which make the "skeptic" scenario plausible.

THEN, we have the news station (of which reported origionally) ADMITTING that these are skydivers were practicing for the event to happen on the 16th.

EL PASO, Texas -- ABC-7 received several calls into the newsroom Friday night after strange lights appeared over El Paso's skies.

Was it a meteor? No. Just the Amigo Airsho. Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

www.kvia.com...

THEN, we have a user (who I personally think has been childish through the whole thread, however DID do this one thing to help the case...) CALL the "airsho" and ASK if the Golden knight operation was done at night and CONFIRMED it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now... If anyone has any real SOLID evidence to dispute this....then TRY, but your efforts in listing the non-relevant will get us nowhere!! No-one has yet, and no-one WILL in the future IMO come up with SOLID proof of aliens here!! We (as in, seriously overly obsessed, I hate to say "believers*) are wasting our time here!!! Common, people, lets move on!! What else are you asking for??? I don't think you are going to get whatever_that_is.. ever.

Stop making truly interested people on this subject look bad.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: punctuation and clarity

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Wow..I'm getting to the point almost where I can feel the *pain* some skeptics feel on this site everyday..

Let me point out, that I am a *real* believer of alien abductions, and I do believe we have been "visited". I have, on countlesss occasions defended "believers" because of some members around here that tend to hassle and insult members who assert this position.

My post here, is not to defend the tone of certain "skeptics" (you know who you are), but I'm finding, that from this thread and others recently, that the "believer" crowd is getting just as rediculous in their un-relenting desire to out the other position. When do facts, just become facts?? Why can't we realize what is *really* happening on a particular instance and just MOVE ON. This case has been solved.

We have exibit A, B, and C for starters. 3 videos that clearly show skydiving techniques which make the "skeptic" scenario plausible.

THEN, we have the news station (of which reported origionally) ADMITTING that these are skydivers were practicing for the event to happen on the 16th.

EL PASO, Texas -- ABC-7 received several calls into the newsroom Friday night after strange lights appeared over El Paso's skies.

Was it a meteor? No. Just the Amigo Airsho. Airsho officials said the lights were from a practice run for an exhibition called "The Flight of the Golden Knights."

www.kvia.com...

THEN, we have a user (who I personally think has been childish through the whole thread, however DID do this one thing to help the case...) CALL the "airsho" and ASK if the Golden knight operation was done at night and CONFIRMED it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now... If anyone has any real SOLID evidence to dispute this....then TRY, but your efforts in listing the non-relevant will get us nowhere!! No-one has yet, and no-one WILL in the future IMO come up with SOLID proof of aliens here!! We (as in, seriously overly obsessed, I hate to say "believers*) are wasting our time here!!! Common, people, lets move on!! What else are you asking for??? I don't think you are going to get whatever_that_is.. ever.

Stop making truly interested people on this subject look bad.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: punctuation and clarity

This.
2nd

edit: haha I went back to bring your post up too.
edit on 17-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Welly welly wel. . . .It's very cool if the El Paso lights did in fact mimic those over Chelsea. I'm actually out of ideas as to what these sightings could be and just how they could be related.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Let me ask this question again,before it gets buried beneath post after post of pathetic arguing!
Did anyone witness the navigation lights of the plane that dropped the supposed sky divers off?
Please folks,stay on topic!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Know how you feel.

My reply got lost way back on page 30.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So let's summarize shall we?

There are several videos showing three, then four lights floating in the sky, these videos were taken on Friday night the 15th October 2010 in El Paso.

There is an air show on this weekend in El Paso, one of the featured performers is a group called the Golden Knights.

There is an article written by lex Hinojosa of the El Paso times who went up with the Golden Knights on Friday night the 16th October 2010 during a practice flight.

The sightings were said to occur to the North East of El Paso.

The field that the Golden Knights were landing on during this practice flight is Biggs Army Airfield as quoted in the article written by lex Hinojosa.

This field is located to the North East of El Paso as per the google earth screen grab I provided:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8989c2af86e7.png[/atsimg]

Then there are other videos of the Golden Knights performing the same sort of maneuvers as seen in the OP's video.

This is my case for the lights being the Golden Knights. You may call it disinfo if you like but these are the facts. I await your proof of these being something otherwise.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Let me ask this question again,before it gets buried beneath post after post of pathetic arguing!
Did anyone witness the navigation lights of the plane that dropped the supposed sky divers off?
Please folks,stay on topic!

I think we have just what is in the video.
I think it is pretty obvious that we have figured out what it is.
I figure anyone else that says it's something other than that is trolling.
for example whoever said it was obviously a triangle ufo, obvious troll.

link   

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

LOL, well thanks for the effort! At least we tried, right??

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I have agreed the skydiver theory is the best explanation.
I have however asked if someone can tie in the time of the OP's vid to the Golden Knights training jump.

That would tidy it up for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Welly welly wel. . . .It's very cool if the El Paso lights did in fact mimic those over Chelsea. I'm actually out of ideas as to what these sightings could be and just how they could be related.

If you are out of ideas as to what they could be, just watch a few of the videos that have been posted in the last few pages and learn what they are.

same thing, possible filmed in black and white.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
oh well, at least im not public enemy number 1 any more.

great thread anyway

thanks

rich

Your signature.. is brilliant.
2nd

edit: I will hence forth refer to the ultra gullible ufo believers as balloonatics.
edit on 17-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: of win

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Know how you feel.

My reply got lost way back on page 30.

Sir, I definately get your point. Thanks for your contribution with that. Too bad nobody listens. I...for one can say that I objectively feel your pain.
This is coming from a "believer".

What a bunch of nonsense here, lately..
edit on 17-10-2010 by Wookiep because: weirdness

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by scitpeks

Well if you had stopped arguing for a minute you would have seen the article written by a guy who went up with the Golden Knights on the Friday night (16th October) to see their practice flight.

You would also have seen that the direction of the sighting (North East of El Paso), was also the location of the jump.
edit on 17/10/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join