It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly causes Joy and Whoopi to walk off set of "The View"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by Quadrivium

When American soldiers are blowing up women and children in Afghanistan do you say "Christians killed those people" ? - Do you say "Christian Extremists"

Bill O'Reilly is a fear-monger-shock-jock-pig-evil-douche-bag who should not be allowed to be on air.

I don't know how peeps don't recognise the (not-so)subtle racist, elitist and fascist propaganda stream that is Fox.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19514a9b2b4a.jpg[/atsimg]
You are joking right?
I mean really you have got to be joking.

Brother do me one favor.............

Remove Bill O'rielly and Fox from your post and add.....never mind....... I will do it for you.
YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS!

Marx is a fear-monger-shock-jock-pig-evil-douche-bag who should not be allowed to be on air.

I don't know how peeps don't recognise the (not-so)subtle racist, elitist and fascist propaganda stream that is Marxism.

You love it, am I right?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My question, and not trying to cause an issue, is what is the difference between Muslin and a Muslin extremist? Whatever the difference is it is a very fine line. Muslins are very serious about their religion that controls all aspects of their lives.

I truly think we invented the term “Muslin Extremist” just to prevent a generality, but one could easily say any Muslin is religiously extreme, or they would not be what is considered a good Muslin.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Beck and Hannity make Ol' Bill look like a Liberal.
Out of all of them, I dislike him the least.
As for Joy and Whoopi - that was LAME.
You disagree with him? Then you sit there and debate it.
Walking out like that just makes you look self-righteous and silly.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Muslin is Softer .

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I would say that they are not willing to discuss an issue if they can't control the terms and that's why they walked out. Walters isn't a child and so didn't walk out when the other two entertainers were unable to define the argument in terms they wanted. They didn't agree that Muslims attacked us on 9/11- it is the same as not agreeing the Japanese attacked us at Pearl Harbor. How many Shinto shrines have been built at Pearl Harbor?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Did you know, that the more fundamentalist the Muslim, the LESS likely s/he is to be a terrorist.

You have to ask the why the west dislikes Islam so much, is it because:

O~ They don't allow loans at interest
O~ They don't buy american pork
O~ They practice modesty
O~ They fast regularly
O~ They grow beards
O~ They use Coca-Cola as a degreaser
O~ They are sitting on the stuff that makes the US empire possible.
O~ etc etc etc

Just like in Latin America, the US has been poking its nose in where it don't belong in an obtuse manner - and they wonder why the Mid East hates them.

There is a video I am too lazy to find, and it was about how stupid the "terrorists" are about "their religion" - they conduct themselves immaturely around it, have little understanding of what its about, and are basically the "evangelical rednecks of the mid-east"

so yeah...

and as for

reply to post by endisnighe

Ho Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee - you sure sprung me with that one, and your complete mastery of the philosophy of Marxism - damn damn damn - now what am I going to do *cry cry cry*

x29

edit on 15/10/10 by ghostsoldier because: coz

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Because 28 lol's just wasn't enough. Sometimes it takes the 29th lol to really drive home the point

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
And the reason they walked off set, was to get the publicity - nothing more nothing less.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Are you yourself included in the average IQ bracket?

Yes, and you are welcome for me helping raise the national average, too.

recalcitrant Magniloquence you ovis aries you,
ET

edit on 15-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: [color=414141]Are you reading these words HomerinNC. Good. This concludes this post.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Because 28 lol's just wasn't enough. Sometimes it takes the 29th lol to really drive home the point

Well I guess we know now that you are not one of the "almost" retarded Americans you were talking about, I mean
YOU CAN ALMOST COUNT TO THIRTY.
Good Job

But really, did you see his avatar? I should have added a few more! Yal are just WAY too easy.

O'rielly did make a truthful comment though, The people that pulled off 9/11 were Muslim. No amount of Political Correctness will change that.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

O'rielly did make a truthful comment though, The people that pulled off 9/11 were Muslim. No amount of Political Correctness will change that.

Muslims kept the fire investigators from conducting their fire investigations according to NFPA standards?
How so?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Well I guess we know now that you are not one of the "almost" retarded Americans you were talking about, I mean
YOU CAN ALMOST COUNT TO THIRTY.
Good Job

I can count to thirty, too. But there is still 29 lols there.

But really, did you see his avatar?

Yes, lets talk about the members avatar that justifies 29
's

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Muslims kept the fire investigators from conducting their fire investigations according to NFPA standards?
How so?

X30 For You!
SeCoNd LiNe

You think firefighters and fire investigators not being able to perform their job according to their accepted professional protocols is funny x30?

You claimed the people who pulled off 9/11 were Muslim. I point out the fact that no proper investigation on the part of the fire investigators were conducted by fire investigators according to the standard of the NFPA.

How are Muslims responsible for not permitting the Fire Investigators to do an investigation?

How is this humorous to you?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

How so?

X30 For You!
SeCoNd LiNe

You think firefighters and fire investigators not being able to perform their job according to their accepted professional protocols is funny x30?

You claimed the people who pulled off 9/11 were Muslim. I point out the fact that no proper investigation on the part of the fire investigators were conducted by fire investigators according to the standard of the NFPA.

How are Muslims responsible for not permitting the Fire Investigators to do an investigation?

How is this humorous to you?

The fact that you do not think that the Muslims, who flew the planes into the Twin Towers, are the responsible party(s) is what I find sickeningly humorous.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The Muslims had as much to do with 911 as Lee Harvey Oswald did in the death of Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Psh, yeah some patriot.

You know endisnighe, 3000 people died that day, and probably a million since.

You'd think a patriotic god-fearing american like yourself would have some respect.

Fake christians, no better than the fake-mossad backed-muslims who did it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It may be humorous to you that think someone actually has the capability to think outside the box when it comes to who perpetrated 9/11, because as of today there is no official hard evidence, or court cases that have solved 9/11. All that has been given to us is hearsay by the American government, with conflicting reports and denial of information. Before you laugh at something, why don't you do some cold hard research and see what exactly is the "evidence" you believe connects Muslims to 9/11 aside from hearsay. As another poster pointed out, they are sitting on trillions of dollars of minerals that we'd like to get our hands out, greed has caused people to do way worse things.

Sorry for going Off Topic, I'm with many others when I say that it is disgusting that Bill O' Reilly can go in front of millions in audience and say "Muslims did 9/11" when not only is it damaging to our country, but it is also not proven.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet

The Muslims had as much to do with 911 as Lee Harvey Oswald did in the death of Kennedy.

Poor thing!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet

Poor thing!

Correction...'Awake thing'

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join