It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly causes Joy and Whoopi to walk off set of "The View"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
The fact that you do not think that the Muslims, who flew the planes into the Twin Towers, are the responsible party(s) is what I find sickeningly humorous.

Who named al qaeda al qaeda?

You can find it as sickingly humorous as your defense mechanisms need to find it. You get your information from Fox, I get my information from more than a decade in the service and with a brother who spent 7 years working intel at the pentagon.

I say, good day,
ET

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Listen endisnighe or what ever your name is now, take your fake-christian disinfo neo-con nonsense elsewhere. Its funny 'cause you are patronizing jambatrumpet who managed to condense more wisdom into a single sentence than I have seen in anything of the kind people like yourself put out, it doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Trouble in Little Chi

It may be humorous to you that think someone actually has the capability to think outside the box when it comes to who perpetrated 9/11, because as of today there is no official hard evidence, or court cases that have solved 9/11. All that has been given to us is hearsay by the American government, with conflicting reports and denial of information. Before you laugh at something, why don't you do some cold hard research and see what exactly is the "evidence" you believe connects Muslims to 9/11 aside from hearsay. As another poster pointed out, they are sitting on trillions of dollars of minerals that we'd like to get our hands out, greed has caused people to do way worse things.

Stupidity has done much worse as well, your post is proof of that.
I have looked at the "evidence" and what I have concluded is that someone would really have to HATE their country (or not be a citizen) to make the leap that it was an inside job from the "evidence" that has been presented.
We have just as many minerals here but can not get to them because of the (altogether class) PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

The fact that you do not think that the Muslims, who flew the planes into the Twin Towers, are the responsible party(s) is what I find sickeningly humorous.

You can find it as sickingly humorous as your defense mechanisms need to find it. You get your information from Fox, I get my information from more than a decade in the service and with a brother who spent 7 years working intel at the pentagon.

I say, good day,
ET

SURE you did (wink, wink). I thought you were still living in your parents basement in Wisconsin? Or was that the room above the garage?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Listen endisnighe or what ever your name is now, take your fake-christian disinfo neo-con nonsense elsewhere. Its funny 'cause you are patronizing jambatrumpet who managed to condense more wisdom into a single sentence than I have seen in anything of the kind people like yourself put out, it doesn't work.

LOL you don't even know who you are replying to half the time. Your the bomb dude (or is that bong) you really are one groovy cat

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Answer the question!

Stop with the deflectionist rubbish.

Just so you dont edit your way out of it.

I say, good day,
ET

SURE you did (wink, wink). I thought you were still living in your parents basement in Wisconsin? Or was that the room above the garage?

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

LOL you don't even know who you are replying to half the time. Your the bomb dude (or is that bong) you really are one groovy cat

edit on 15/10/10 by ghostsoldier because: coz

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

How is Wisconsin treating you?

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Is that you I saw staring in my window earlier? I have already told you that you are not my type!

Endisnighe Saltheart Foamfollower Quadrivium

Endisnighe is from Wisconsin, too, Saltheart Foamfollower

Pleasantries,
ET

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Me too!! Madison..Go Packers!!

signed,
proud cheesehead
edit on 15-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Your point madam?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No, Seriously. I was in the usaf from 98 to 09. Spent well over 3 years in warzones. My AFSC was 3E771. But if you believing I am still living in mommy and daddy's basement strengthens your case, ok.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am in full agreement with Bill O'Reilly and the two women on The View who walked off stage, should had stayed off - I find them utterly rude and common - most days.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It was good theater. Think about it. The audience cheered when O'Reilly said 70% of americans don't want the mosque there. Do you realllllly believe 70% of a liberal audience (which they are), would cheer for that? The whole thing is staged like a Jerry Springer show, just a little more high class and with a few more ladies.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This was just plain silly. What did they expect having Bill O'reilly as a guest? Before watching the clip, I already knew that he said "Muslim" and not "Muslim extremist". I could have told Barbara before the show even taped, what he was going to say. The only valid point he had was Obama's wishy washy-ness over the entire thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Your point madam?

My point is you never refuted my inquiry about you residing in Wisconsin. To my knowledge you have never posted that you are from Wisconsin. It is not on your location on you avatar. And the only connection I made with you and Wisconsin is your posting style sooooo closely resembling Endisnighe's and Saltheart Foamfollower's posting styles, and I am already aware of Saltheart Foamfollower and Endisnighe being one in the same. Coupled with the fact Saltheart Foamfollower was a daily poster for months and has not posted since 10 days ago, yet has signed on to ATS everyday since 10 days ago, raises some flags, and some suspiscions in my mind.

Pleasantries,
ET

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Guess it was obvious to everyone but them, which further supports my theory that these types of shows are melodrama, meant to assuage bored tv watchers, who need a cause to rally around.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Your point madam?

My point is you never refuted my inquiry about you residing in Wisconsin. To my knowledge you have never posted that you are from Wisconsin. It is not on your location on you avatar. And the only connection I made with you and Wisconsin is your posting style sooooo closely resembling Endisnighe's and Saltheart Foamfollower's posting styles, and I am already aware of Saltheart Foamfollower and Endisnighe being one in the same. Coupled with the fact Saltheart Foamfollower was a daily poster for months and has not posted since 10 days ago, yet has signed on to ATS everyday since 10 days ago, raises some flags, and some suspiscions in my mind.

Pleasantries,
ET

HMMMM....... interesting deduction. I thought Saltheart Foamfollower was a sailor by his/her name. It is a name I would have picked for myself. It reminds me of the ocean.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

You know come to think of it I have posted more in the last 10 days than I have previously. Hmmm that does seem kinda strange. '
But why would anyone want three ATS accounts?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I reckon a lot the Conservative right wingers posting here are also End Times believers, who therefore support Israel.....

Would these same people have such a light-hearted approach to a matter such as this if I started a thread titled..

"Jews caused the Global Financial Crisis...." ??

This would be true as many senior positions within the Finance Sector are held by Jews, yet the truth is sometimes a little hard to swallow....

No doubt I would immediately be branded anti-semetic ....yet in Amerika its cool to put down a whole ethnic group, inaccurately in my opinion, provided its the Muslim and not the Jewish ethnic group....

Cheer when the muslims get kicked.....cry when anybody even considers pointing a finger at a Jew....

ATS is awash with dumbed-down people who love nothing better than publicly wallowing in their own hypocrisy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join