It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I agree.....Ektar an I sent emails to Bobby Jindal about the feeds being gone again and we mentioned all these things to him. I am hoping to get everyone to start firing off emails or making calls. It worked last time they tried the BS. If I don't hear anything in a couple of days I am going to keep sending them until they are sick of me and do something just to shut me up!!!!!
Well....it's off to work for me, have a great night!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks for the invite. Here I am. S&F. I wish there were constructive solutions to this problem. We are not going to stop BP even if people all became aware of corruption and deception on their part. Is there a governing arm whose responsibility it is to monitor and check that the information BP is providing is accurate? That is the branch of government that CAN or has it in their power to take action.
That is the agency that should be threatened with their existence if correct information is not provided and responsible action taken. BP should leave this country but I seriously doubt any of the other oil conglomerates are any better or more conscientious.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f86242ef9d92.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c556e959047c.jpg[/atsimg]

My interpretation is still the same. This is a larger sheet of hydrate probably with some grout remnants to stick it together. The reddish "glow" at the centre is internal reflection plus splitting of white light.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hey! I'm so glad to see you!
Yeah, they are definitely corrupt......and you are right, they are all probably that way. Bottom line is $$$$$$$
This is the third day they have not shown the feeds! Have you seen any of the videos here? It is still not over as they want us so desperately to believe....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

BK........a lot of sea floor images for you.....pay extra attention to the last half, it looks bizarre..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Here's the other one.....the end CLEARLY shows black oil pouring out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A letter to Congressman Ed Markey....please join me in sending emails out to make them turn the feed back on. I am also writing to the Coast Guard. If you wan to write him too, here is the link
markey.house.gov...

As I am sure you know, BP has not left the Macondo site. There have been rigs moving in and out of the area, and we still see seeps of methane and oil. There are numerous explosions due to methane leaving HUGE craters. There is video to back this up. The reason I am writing is because BP has once again stopped the feeds. As long as they are there, I feel the public should have access to these feeds, because BP cannot be trusted to tell us the truth, and the news media says nothing whatsoever about this. I don't know if you can help, but BP was ordered by law to provide the feeds. I would appreciate it if you could look into this. The future of Louisiana and public health and safety are at risk if BP is allowed to shut these feeds down and go "under the radar". The citizens of the gulf coast should have the right to see EVERYTHING they are doing in OUR gulf of Mexico. If they have nothing to hide, they should have no problem putting the feeds back on. Thankyou in advance....we are counting on you!

edit on 13-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Here is where you can write to all Louisiana congress if you would like to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louisiana in the 111th Congress
(2nd Session)
To retrieve much more detailed biographical and contact information about a given Congressmember, click on the member's name.
Residents of Louisiana are represented in Congress by 2 Senators and 7 Representatives.
Member Name DC Phone DC FAX Electronic Correspondence
Senator Mary Landrieu (D- LA) 202-224-5824 202-224-9735 landrieu.senate.gov...
Senator David Vitter (R- LA) 202-224-4623 202-228-5061 vitter.senate.gov...
FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
Representative Steve Scalise (R - 01) 202-225-3015 202-226-0386 www.scalise.house.gov...
Representative Anh (Joseph) Cao (R - 02) 202-225-6636 202-225-1988 josephcao.house.gov...
Representative Charlie Melancon (D - 03) 202-225-4031 202-226-3944 www.melancon.house.gov...
option=com_content&task=view&id=205
Representative John Fleming (R - 04) 202-225-2777 202-225-8039 fleming.house.gov...
Representative Rodney Alexander (R - 05) 202-225-8490 202-225-5639 alexander.house.gov...
Representative Bill Cassidy (R - 06) 202-225-3901 202-225-7313 cassidy.house.gov...§iontree=3
Representative Charles W. Boustany, Jr. (R - 07) 202-225-2031 202-225-5724 boustany.house.gov...§iontree=4

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I did see the first video. It is really sickening. Watching more only re enforces the feeling of helplessness and revulsion I have for BP. Wonder if it is.... healthykat?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't know, but it's not good. The scenario you saw is still happening to this day. I felt helpless too, but then I thought since the media won't let people know what is going on, I would! So myself, Ektar, and BK Lim have been documenting what is going on, and putting it out there for people to watch so that they can at least know what's going on.So I try to focus on it that way, and I don't feel so helpless anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

And I applaud you for that!
What we should do it wait a little bit before replying to each others thoughts...I don't need an immediate response from you since we are both DEFINITELY on the same page.
Wait at least until your post starts to drop off the recent replies list, or begins to vanish from the front pages (so to speak) and then we will use each others comments to bump it back up!

If I see you are slipping in the polls - I will pop in and say something!

This way we can help get the issue, and your thread the most front page exposure.

A plan?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well....no feeds today STILL....I sent an email to Mary Landrieu......there is something new however....and that is the Shezi TLP is now there, along with some anti pollution boats and "hazard c" boats
Shenzi TLP has never been there before I don't think...here is what a TLP is:

Definitions of tlp on the Web:

•a floating production unit anchored to the seabed by taut vertical cables, which considerably restrict its heave motion, making it possible to have the wellheads on the platform.
www.technip.com/english/html_top/glossaire.htm

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Uggggggggh....Just went back and now it's not there anymore????

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In an article by BK Lim, he states that BP has officially abandoned the well....So I guess this leaves us to deal with whatever happens (and I believe something will)....they will leave, and when something happens they will blame it on nature. I came across this interesting article about abandoned wells.... the gist of it is that the oil industry regards deepwater abandoned wells "out of sight, out of mind"

Text["Officials at the U.S. Interior Department, which oversees the agency that regulates federal leases in the Gulf and elsewhere, did not answer repeated questions regarding why there are no inspections of abandoned wells.

State officials estimate that tens of thousands are badly sealed, either because they predate strict regulation or because the operating companies violated rules. Texas alone has plugged more than 21,000 abandoned wells to control pollution, according to the state comptroller's office.

Offshore, but in state waters, California has resealed scores of its abandoned wells since the 1980s.

In deeper federal waters, though - despite the similarities in how such wells are constructed and how sealing procedures can fail - the official policy is out-of-sight, out-of-mind."]
Read the full article HERE www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Kat those were really nice videos you posted!! Wonder if "unseen" ROV footage will ever be leaked?
Bummer no footage today...my guess would be maybe tomorrow night or Monday morning.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Sorry BK Lim the "Demon" remark I threw in as a joke...just thought it was weird how it popped in,
appeared to turn it's head & opening it's mouth.
Great article re memorial & the well heads.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I hope so....but if they say they have abandoned the well now, I don't know....I think this may have already been posted, but it really disturbs me....just watch, It is like an insult to the men who died, not a tribute....putting a memorial on a well that has methane POURING out of it ..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Skat, I was looking for that article. Heard about it but got distracted. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Skat, don't mind me asking. What is that star on the top left? Are we suppose to click it? How does the flags work? Been here for a month now and I haven't realise these until recently mentioned by Rusethorcain

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join