It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Yes indeed. I need to find an article I read last month re BP drilling from another point or well & tying into
the Macondo Well or Wells (LOL). You know after hitting Pay Dirt they are NOT going to abandon the area. And I also read an article with Kent Wells saying they were not folding, that he took this position for a reason & they were not going to give up. It's beyond unbelievable how much life BP has destroyed on land & sea. Many more people are becoming seriously ill & Test the Rain will be posting their 1st Rain Sample Test VERY soon...All this information with evidence to back it all up & MSM still not reporting....and to think they ALL use to FIGHT for not just a story but Headline Breaking News! Seems like now a kid fall off his trike & that's huge news...Must be a real bitch to be a Journalism Major these days.

Thanks for coming by, any feedback is always welcome. As you can see we are all working together to find the answers if possible. Hope you will stick around...I'm not sure who is still around from the original Up to Date Discussion thread besides Kat, kno22, & FreeBird Girl. Although regulars pop in & out to check the updates but hardly ever post. We have a geologist BK LIm that came aboard this fall to help interpret the photos & videos. Kat & I joined in July 2010 & have been monitoring the GOM 24/7 as best we can with help from others. Hope to see you around!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the worm welcome and yes i think i will stick around.
i told people when the squids all came out,i said no way, something was going to happen and i did a thread called the red sea and even warned for all to contain it and help me for whate ever it was.Who would of ever guessed huh?

Well hope fully im not right about a certain fish dying and litterly goiung to be extinct in our major eats of the centurie.

boy,i hope im wrong but suppose all that oil opens up a hug 300 mile long

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Ektar.....I just feel sick after watching those videos. I am no geologist, but THAT looks messed up. It does look like oil. I know it's dark down there, but the water around the light looked exceptionally dark. Excellent job! The feeds are STILL down. I think they are going to try once again to not show them. I am going to start sending emails to everyone I can think of TODAY. I hope everyone else will too. It worked last time remember? We need to raise some hell, because there is something big going on and we can't let them pack up and run so when something bad happens, they can say it's "natural" because they aren't there. It frustrates the hell out of me, DO THEY NOT SEE THIS??? I mean, the congressman, senators EPA, coast guard etc.....surely someone there has at LEAST seen feeds or video of this s***....they have children....how can they not say or do anything?!?!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Welcome, Immortal! Glad you are going to stick around.....you can get a lot of info here, and feel free to contibute anything you want. Nice to meet you!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

**high fives ya** Outstanding!!!!!! (((((((BK))))))) You should sent that out to every media and politician you can!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
HERE is a letter I just sent to Governor Bobby Jindal....Anyone who wants to copy and paste it and send it to him, feel free to do that if you don't feel like writing your own letter. I want him to be flooded by emails about this so it will get his attention! Here is where to email him

www.gov.louisiana.gov...

Dear Mr. Jindal,
As I am sure you are aware, despite BP claiming the well is shut down, there are still operations ongoing in the Gulf of Mexico. There are methane and oil seeps from the sea floor, as well as rigs moving in and out of the area. Even the "memorial" they put on the well had methane bubbles pouring out of the floor right next to it. There have also been numerous eruptions from the sea floor, which have left huge craters. There are literally hundreds of videos by people who watch the feeds to prove all of this.. Now BP has turned off the live feed once again. We are not safe, and as long as they are in our gulf, we should have access to these feeds. Since they were ordered by law to provide live feeds to the public, can they not be forced to turn them back on or face consequences? I hope that you will take action on this, as it is extremely important.....it's the only way for us to know what is going on, as the media does not even mention this anymore. Our children's health, and our state's future depends on it. We cannot trust BP, they have shown this time and time again. Thank You in advance, I really hope you can get the ball rolling on this and get them to do what they have been ordered to do.....turn the feeds back on immediately.

edit on 12-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Makes you worry when the feeds are down for a few days because it seems when they return everything has gone to hell again.Remember we didn't have feeds for 2 days last weekend & look what we came back to, & missing feeds prior to stack removal & memorial capping.

I hope Bob Cavanar is on your list...he has been on the side of truth. I found his site at "Gulf Watchers" daily kos...
Last Night
Discoverer Enterprise, a dredger, at MC 252; and a Virginia Responder an Anti-Pollution ship at MC 252
Hos Explorer was heading to MC 162...
This morning...
Discoverer Enterprise MC 252; DD2 MC 252; DD3 MC 252; Artic (dredger) MC 252;
Nick L Skansi (cargo) MC 252; VA Responder MC 252
Hos Explorer (cargo) Destination suppose to be MC 162 but is still at MC 252...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Have you ever noticed the huge rig Thunder Horse PDQ in that area? It's there now! It's BP's largest rig, the size of 3 football fields.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I sent my letter...copied your but added my own stuff...
Thanks making that so easy by having the "one click" for direct access.
Kat did you or BK catch that "Demon" in the video & posted last week? LOL!!

Ektar

BK Lim have you seen the latest floor videos with all the dark spots? I know you're busy.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

DEMONS??
LOL...no, but I am sure I know who made the claims haha! Was it BeePEE?
Send me the link please. Here is the link to info on Thunder Horse, now in the area

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here's some info on Thunder Horse, the rig now in the area
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

No, it's my own video! HA! Here's the re-post...although when I saw it I immediately
thought of PeeDee...

Check out the DEMON that pops in on the left at frame 0:06 !! & the Departure at 0:15...Joking of course...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

LOL.....if BeePee saw that he would be cowering in his closet hee hee! What do you think it was? Weird how it lit up like that. Guess what? Not only is Thunder Horse in the area, but Ram Powell (rig) is on the move going toward MC252 (destination is blank), but it's going that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Now....10 minutes later....Thunder Horse has been taken off the map! WTH??? Now they are showing Ram Powell (rig) and Horn Mountain

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thunder Horse is there, but it's in a different place...it's destination is Ralf Coffman...
Tricky site...as it will only list ships in the exact area where you are focused on the map. You have to scan to different areas & click on vessel listings...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

So once again, it has moved that far in that short of time? It was right next to Macondo site when I saw it. I swear, this is the craziest BS I have ever seen!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Another "stay clear for 2 miles" again today....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67b524fa7e9a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm any time I type in Chouest Holiday or Holiday on marinetraffic.com, this is what I get. Doesn't happen with any other ship.....

The requested service is unavailable.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

The more I watch that video the more I want to know what that thing is LOL! It's driving me CRAAAAAAAZY!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b7cfa3c0202.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the interpretation of the seafloor image on 9 Nov 2010. Sorry I am behind but there is too much work. If you want to know the bull# Voice of America said about the abandonment of Well A see my column at
bklim.newsvine.com... commentId=19361913#c19361913

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Skat the confusion is intentional. They knew we are on to something. It is part of their Mass Deception Act.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join