It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Great videos Kat!! I have some from Yesterday & last night that I will post later this afternoon.
That looks like E/W to me, & remember I found a ship at MC 252 that's been there for at least a week, called "Holiday". I'm getting my feeds same as you BP page, Reality, & Akaimi...having to jump around alot...when I get a good feed I try to stay on it because some times when the screen is black on the main page it's still running.
Sorry I'm in a rush heading out to work.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

"The thing that catches the attention of people the most about the Philadelphia Experiment is the ship disappearing from one port and reappearing at another."....just something I was reading....sound familiar?LOL!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From Nov 2....Is this an optical illusion, or does the water in the center of the ship look like it has a haze over it, and the waves look different from the rest (that glow?) Why is this other ship filming it. I only mention this because the purported "trouble on Chouest Holiday" was completely enveloped in the haze right before all feed stopped and ship has been awol. I think it is an illusion. But some say it looks like vapor. Just throwin it out there LOL!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LOL Skat. The first point I want to make is: You can see the waves banging on the other vessel. So there must be some heave and sway. There was none. The rov camera was on another vessel. With 2 vessels (no matter how stable) there should be differential movement. With that distance, you should be seeing a lot more movement of the "vessel in view" with respect to the camera. The view window is absolutely still.

Conclusion - this is definitely a fake. there are other details. Make this into an interpretation exercise so that we can all spot the fakes coming out.

edit on 11-11-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

GOOD ON YOU BK! Notice the LOL on my post? I was wondering if anyone would catch that!
(That's why I was just "throwin it out there hee hee) Good eyes!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

& Stealthy Kat
LOL that was good!! I think the Brown Mist looks like they don't want you to be able to identify
the Ship...like they do with people or kids under age on TV, like in COPS ! LOL!
I'm still wondering if that Ship "Holiday" is possibly the Chouest Holiday... Holiday is at MC252.

I had no clue the ship was MIA until you mentioned it a few posts ago...the only other mention I heard was the "Pee Dee" dude who saw the aliens transform out of the metal of the BOP? I think ...but he does capture some good footage & often an entertaining story.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
9 Nov videos...

These 2 are just a few hard blows...

Ektar

Stealthy love the Kat Eyes!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

LMAO!!!! That BeePEE dude cracks me up! He certainly has a vivid imagination
If you turn the sound off, he gets good footage (but that VOICE....no sound for me thankyou) Well....I haven't a clue about that ship. Actually, I heard something happened from a friend, then saw BeePee's" video. It just looked like an out of focus, wet lens to me. But it has been hard to find ANY info on the ship....I have seen Holiday too....who knows....I noticed about an hour ago, there is a ship calledJudy Francis in the area....A "Hazard C" ship? What's the C for...chemicals? Thanx about the eyes BTW
I love cats!
edit on 11-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Wow Ektar, was that a fish flying by in those vids?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
10 Nov videos...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wonder if the "Hazard C" is the Hazard Corexit Wagon! No feeds tonight...I'm almost caught up, the rest of the videos are down loading...They have really messe3d the floor up again since the stack removal. I was surprised that Bob Cavanar mentioned the memorial cap, including photo, but didn't mention it was still leaking. I could have missed something, but that's what I noticed.

Kat are you using the same feeds I am?

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We can all do with some deciphering of fake videos put in our way. I have just completed an article on this "Da Vinci Code of BP's Well Deception". Will Post it shortly.

Another thing on the pictures posted by EKtar, these seem to be TAR on the seabed and I am guessing they are seeping out of the faults at the foothills of the Shelf Edge where all the 3 drill rigs are right now.

With all the corrosion suffered by their vessels, it is probably BP's Karma for destroying the gulf. Pretty swift karma I would say.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Yes I am....this is the second day with no feeds at all....I think they are trying to stop them....time to make some phone calls and emails....the bastards.....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I hope they get a LOT of BAD Karma (oops, will me saying that bring ME bad karma?LOL) I think that is tar too BK. There have been no feeds since Tuesday night....they think they can shut it down just because they put a memorial cap on? BS! I went to their youtube site and they had all these "feel good videos on there" that made me so mad, so I posted a comment and said

"Hey BP....I have an idea! How bout you post some video of the methane bubbles all around the well and coming from the sea floor? Or maybe the explosions or grouting to fill the cracks in the sea floor? If you don't HAVE any video of that, there are hundreds of people like myself WHO DO....you can borrow one to post here if you like! " (me being a smart ass LOL)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
10 Nov videos...Yesterday, Wed.

Different Beam than previous...

Had more loading but computer crashed & had to start over...
The ones coming have a dark messed up floor.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad675eac7821.jpg[/atsimg]

How's that for proof that BP drilled at least 2 wells; 2 well heads at 2 locations. That would be Well A and Well B which BP denied but has been rumored since Day 1. Now there is concrete proof. For more follow link
bklim.newsvine.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Because the oil was drilled from the start it had an exit point in which it came out of. When they covered it and stopped it, the oil had to go some where, little do they no what they actually did and what’s going to happen next?

edit on 11-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Videos from 10 Nov...Wed...
Grate on floor...

Are these dark splotches Oil seeping from every where now? Or is it shadows?

Crystal Pipe...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

YEP,its starting,didnt know that.
u talking about a trillion gallons finding somewhaer els to go.before december another picture like that will show up,but it will be furthur then that location...much furthur.
and then

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yes indeed. I need to find an article I read last month re BP drilling from another point or well & tying into
the Macondo Well or Wells (LOL). You know after hitting Pay Dirt they are NOT going to abandon the area. And I also read an article with Kent Wells saying they were not folding, that he took this position for a reason & they were not going to give up. It's beyond unbelievable how much life BP has destroyed on land & sea. Many more people are becoming seriously ill & Test the Rain will be posting their 1st Rain Sample Test VERY soon...All this information with evidence to back it all up & MSM still not reporting....and to think they ALL use to FIGHT for not just a story but Headline Breaking News! Seems like now a kid fall off his trike & that's huge news...Must be a real bitch to be a Journalism Major these days.

Thanks for coming by, any feedback is always welcome. As you can see we are all working together to find the answers if possible. Hope you will stick around...I'm not sure who is still around from the original Up to Date Discussion thread besides Kat, kno22, & FreeBird Girl. Although regulars pop in & out to check the updates but hardly ever post. We have a geologist BK LIm that came aboard this fall to help interpret the photos & videos. Kat & I joined in July 2010 & have been monitoring the GOM 24/7 as best we can with help from others. Hope to see you around!

Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join