It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

It truly is criminal. This whole fiasco is amazing to me. What really amazes me is the fact that BP thinks we are that stupid and gullible! They put this BS out and we are supposed to just take it in without question? I think NOT. As long as I breathe, I will stay on this because it is MY HOME they are messing with! My CHILDREN live here too.....and I will fight for THEM till I can't fight anymore.... How DARE they come to MY HOME and create this living HELL, then LIE to us and pack up their toys and go home, with another one of their monsters sitting out there just waiting to blow! If anything goes wrong with Atlantis, we here on the Gulf are doomed for sure. Sorry about the rant, but I am furious. People say "well just leave"......but the thing is most people won't.....not just for financial reasons, but because we love this area....we grew up here....it is our home and we are fighters. I would rather die here fighting for what's right, then live my life out in a new place, knowing I didn't fight this injustice BP has done to us. OK....I'll shut up now LOL! I just had to get that out....

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

I hear ya Kno.....I don't know what to believe anymore either....it's just pathetic.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by BK Lim

It truly is criminal. This whole fiasco is amazing to me. What really amazes me is the fact that BP thinks we are that stupid and gullible! They put this BS out and we are supposed to just take it in without question? I think NOT. As long as I breathe, I will stay on this because it is MY HOME they are messing with! My CHILDREN live here too.....and I will fight for THEM till I can't fight anymore.... How DARE they come to MY HOME and create this living HELL, then LIE to us and pack up their toys and go home
It is truly criminal

We all need to vent sometimes. I was so fed up with this whole nightmare, for a moment...just a moment, I thought what the hell am I doing here? Why should I take on this fight when the rest of the world believes it's all said & done? Why am I pouring over documents & info I barely understand?

Others have said, 'why don't they, the residents of the Gulf, just move'? I ask why should anyone have to give up their homes & way of life? I don't live on the Gulf coast, but I have visited. I've swam in those waters, eaten the food it has given me...I've driven thru the area a hundred times. Speaking from the mid west I can still say this is my home. It is my Gulf roo & no one has the right to foul my back yard.

And so, here I am. Trying my best to make sense of that which makes no sense at all. Not only does BP have other wells, many of them are leaking. People have forgotten about the 2 other sites associated with the Deep Horizon found to be damaged all those months ago. I don't trust what they are letting us see.

And people wonder why I'm cynical...
edit on 21-10-2010 by kno22 because: figuring out how to add comments to a quote.

edit on 21-10-2010 by kno22 because: Apology for dublicate post..trying to figure stuff out.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OK...my reply looks like part of your quoted comment, but I think I've figured out what I'm doing wrong. Sorry for the confusion. Eventually I'll get this right.

Still working on it...
edit on 21-10-2010 by kno22 because: figuring out how to add comments to a quote.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

its just a hunch,
just wondering if it was possible. Is there anyone elses oil fields in the vicinity?
I watched the video on another thread regarding jesse ventura wow really plants the seed, was in the thread regarding kennedy

,www.abovetopsecret.com... look at when this happened?
edit on 21-10-2010 by jazz10 because: add

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

All I can say is AMEN!
When people STOP fighting for what's right, we might as well kiss it all goodbye. Everything good in our lives became that way, because a few cared enough to fight and sacrifice for the good of all.....anything worth having is worth fighting for.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Jazz....here is a map showing all the oil rigs in the Gulf....amazing huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33e2db15fbbf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We have to make this our fight whether we are at the Gulf or not. There are so many things wrong with the industry. As a QC consultant in this field, I tried my level best at persuasion within. It does not work. So now I try to share what I know with the world. Hopefully outside Public pressure can do what Persuasion Within can't.

I am sure there are many others who still need to work and cannot be free to express their thoughts so freely.

I have found out very long ago there is no way you can lie without slipping your tongue. You cannot fabricate data without inconsistencies. Time and Space can be created on paper but can never be logically explained in a proper sequence of motion. You can lie but can never hide. BP is one happy hunting ground for the picking.

I gave up trying long ago and decided to have a free mind to speak what I want and how I want. Why do men need to lock themselves in a mental jail-house without the freedom to speak, for fear of that one incoherent lie bringing down the house of cards? All the money in the world cannot bail oneself out of this self-imprisonment.

See my latest posting on BP's Guessing game.
bklim.newsvine.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
thats a hell of a lot of oil platforms...my jaw dropped no joking

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here are videos from yesterday & today...
This first photo & video back up Kat's video of the Well Head Connector Leaks...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/824717d8d707.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd3f8e575a03.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33d6311cb2e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's another Umbilical video...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In the 3rd video posted above, you can see the floor pops like some of Kat's videos as well as a series of photos I posted in Aug...Kat & BK Lim were just discussing them above in a previous post.
The series I took in Aug (& there's a video shot at the exact same time) shows areas in the sea floor
that appear to be small mounds due to pressure. The pressure builds, the mound pops, formation is now concave or small crater, it then fills over to appear smooth, pressure builds to mound, re-pops, & etc...that's why I named it the pop series.
I remember clearly seeing a shallow mound at one point & resembling a "wink"...flap lifted to release gas & etc & closed immediately, very quick.

Great videos Kat!! & input Kno22!!

Ektar

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Ektar, are these videos from Macondo Site. The coords don't seem to be correct.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

If not in control of the entire country BP is certainly in control of the Gulf region. Our ptb allowed all of this. The moment BP refused to stop using corexit they should have been told to pack their bags, get the hell out of our country & we would send them the bill. No one from the top down had the balls to tell BP that. Our dependance on oil is so complete BP was handed the keys.

We were warned. Eisenhower told us to beware of military/industrial complex...& here it is. Frankly I don't know why people haven't taken to the streets. Not that anyone outside the area would know. Sociologists watched & learned from the VN era demonstrations. Don't publicize & others won't join in, & the whole mess runs its course. I hate that they were right. The attention span of America is nothing to brag about.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I heard there are 27,000 oil wells in the Gulf. Most were never inspected & we don't seem to know if, or how many, may be leaking. The company responsible for the well is supposed to secure every thing, especially the well head, within a year of the time operations cease. Now we learn there was no one watching that hen house either. But the offering of that info is also intended to distract us. 'Not all the oil came from DH'. See? It's a foot in the door of letting BP off the hook.

BP took responsibility, my Aunt Fanny. They didn't accept the responsibility until there was no longer a way to hide it. And now we are beginning to look at the Atlantis rig. But, hey, what's to worry? It hasn't exploded yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thanks Ektar. Your contribution hasn't been a small one & I'm thankful for it. I can't tell you how much I rely on the information everyone here has provided. I wish it wasn't necessary. I wish we could all go outside and play while pretending all is right with our world. Gosh. I don't know how long it's been since I last felt that way.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BK Lim
reply to post by kno22

Kno22, I am very sorry. I saw it briefly but was distracted by the video and went off from there. Unlike molten magma, these mud slurries cannot be that hot and therefore lose their liquidity very fast.

No need to apologize. So much is being posted it's easy enough to miss something. I'm like a dog with a bone, so believe me when I say I'll come back to ask again.

“accidentally unleashed an uncontrollable giant dragon from the deep”.

Is this a quote BP has made? I know I've used it, remembering a story regarding Mt Cheyanne & civil engineers. Native Americans warned the corp of engineer to now awaken the sleeping water dragon that the range looks like. They were, of course, ignored...until the CoE hit a water pocket where it should not have been & couldn't stop the flow. Much to their dismay the CoE had to call upon the same people they ignored. Elders went to the site and gently lulled the dragon back to sleep. Now really, who was the idiots in this story?

What we are dealing with today if very much like the story above.

I've read your reply a couple of times as I try to gather what I can about it. I don't have the back ground you do, so am a tad slower.

One question I had though, is it possible there is a caldera there that is so huge it hasn't been acknowledged as a caldera? Again, I must go back to the Gulf coast line. Am I the only one that thinks it looks like a ridge?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ektar, Dood, how do I stop putting my replies in the quote? I thought I had it there for a minute, & it is a little better, but not enough. HELP! & thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Kno22,
I really do not want to cause a panic but the industry is not as "safety savvy" as we all thought it was. Internationally Safety/Management accredited companies operating vessels with banned Halon, fraudulent seaworthiness certificates, falsified installation/authorised approval and inspection of supposedly fail-safe critical systems (like the BOP?), falsified medical certificates, faulty fire alarm and fire fighting systems seem to be the norm. The QC consulting company I was working with was in cosy relationship with the contracting company. The QC's on the job basically turned a blind eye to all these safety violations and abuses.

All these are leading international companies in their own field just as BP is or was. When I forwarded my complaints to the various govt regulators (to at least 7 countries), they just ignored my letters and emails. The multinational insurance companies do not care either. That's when I realised the patient (oil industry) is really really sick with an undetected terminal illness like HIV or cancer.

When the BP Oil disaster struck, I had to test out if the US regulatory bodies, BP, Transocean, Halliburton and all those involved, were operating in similar greedy, reckless and unscrupulous manner in the US as the rest of the world. So far I haven't been proven wrong yet. With worsening economy and rising & wildly fluctuating oil prices, this safety farce can only get worse. That's why if we do not investigate this disaster properly and prosecute the Top Managers who were criminally liable and responsible for this disaster, we would be inviting more of such disaster. It is just logical.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e53c011f68f.jpg[/atsimg]

Kno22 --- you type or copy the text you want to include as quote. There is a "quote" button on top.
The text you not want to include, like your answer, type it outside.

Your answer text type outside the pair of

repeat as many as you want

Kno22 --- you type or copy the text you want to include as quote. There is a "quote" button on top.
The text you not want to include, like your answer, type it outside.

Your answer text type outside the pair of

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

As far as I know they're suppose to be Macondo (videos & photos from above)...
I captured these from the Akaimi web site. They had all the live feeds, however as
of 20th or 21st of Oct they said they were no longer updating the feeds.
I thought they was cool getting the video of the backside of the leaking injector & Kat
got the front. How lucky was that?

As far as the numbers for location that they are no longer providing...the numbers
that are available might be ROV positions, UTMs, or who knows, I have no idea. DragonFire was great with the number thing.

Ektar

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join